Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 03:03:47
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Who is your favorite actor/actress and why? Started by: TheBeast on Jan 06, '21 06:06

Denzel Washington. He has made great movies and most of them are unforgettable. One of my favorite roles for him was in Remember the Titans and Training day. Most would agree that he is an awesome actor

Report Post Tip
Easy, one of the main reason I started playing this game over a decade ago was due to my love for mafia movies. That being said Robert DeNiro and Al Pacino are tied as my top actors simply by associating them to some of my favourite movies, however they are also extremely talented.
Report Post Tip

I think my favorite actor is Brad Pitt because he was in Fight Club and he had also done a lot of romantic comity and I think they were very good movies is well versed

Report Post Tip

i have saw it is Dean Martin he could make you laugh and also good singer . then my second ones it Elizabeth Taylor she knew how to make the people care for each other but she could play evil people too. i love when she was in movies when she was young those were the best ones.

Report Post Tip

I'm Greek, so forgive me if i make the difference to name some greek actors/actresses.

There are some of them, who have made an international career.

Irene Pappas, Spiro Fokas, Yorgo Voyatzis are some i can remember.

My favourite though is from domestic television scene and his name is Thanasis Veggos.

He played all the scenes himself and played like he was living his life.

Moreover, he was a great personality and a HUMAN with capital letters.

Report Post Tip
Hmm what a question... Chris pratt is probably one of my modern favourite actors... with Emma Stone favourite actress. But old skool you can't go wrong with a bit of arnie
Report Post Tip

After watching game of thrones and hunger games I became a bit obsessed with natalie dormer and most of the game of thrones cast :)

Leonardo Dicaprio is another favorite most films he touches turn to gold

Report Post Tip

Robin Williams, Adam Sandler, Will Smith, Jack Black, The Rock and Angelina Jolie are may main one's, I think mainly due to growing up watching / listening to them and now being able to share them with my kids, they provide so much laughter, so many memories.

I often run back to them when life get's all a little much, with how much they do for kids and adults alike i'm just in awe of them and them bringing my favourite books to life or recreating my childhood movie's to a new age era.

I'd love to find some strong women actors too which i may need to read more of these posts and search them and the movies they are in.

Report Post Tip

Chris Evans. I mean he's maybe not the best actor as such, but he is a fine specimen all the same. He's great as Captain America and has a few other decent movies out there such as Snowpiercer and Knives out. Looking forward to the remake of Little Shop or Horrors as he'll play the dentist (fun fact, Chris' Dad is a dentist)

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
That’s tough.

I’m going to take a different route to this and tell you who my favourite actors are based on the humans I perceive them to be. I’m going this way because as famous people they clearly are in a position to influence society - and I’m going to pick people who are just solid humans who we could all look up to:

-Keanu Reaves
-Robin Williams
-Denzel Washington
-Tom Hanks

I’m lost for what a strong female actress is. I’m sorry - perhaps chauvinistic of me, I don’t know. I’d love to hear thoughts on that though.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Good choices indifference!!

I went for Tom Hanks also. Keanu is a solid choice, too.

Guess for some reason I didn't think of dead folk like Robin though.
Report Post Tip

I always loved Chris Farley... I always felt like I could relate to him in many ways... Good & bad... By no means do I think he is the best actor... Just always loved him

Report Post Tip

I'd probably have to go with Leonardo DiCaprio.   Yea, it helps that he is Scorcese's personal actor it seems and is in just about all his movies which I'm sure helps but everything he does I pretty much love.  The choice of movie to how he portrays the character I think makes him one of the best.

Report Post Tip

I debated this one internally for a little bit, I think ill take a more modern answer and say Rami Malek, his ability to pick up and make believable such a range of characters I believe earns him this honour 

Report Post Tip

adamn sandler was always my favorite actor ever since i was a kid. im 31 now and have seen every movie he has ever made im sure... i dont know though if he is still my favorite but def aa contender. i even used to listen to "the goat song" that he had. dude is an absolute riot

Report Post Tip

Travis Flimell .. what can I say Im a huge Vikings fan and he played Ragnar Lothbrok in it. If you haven't watched the show then I would highly suggest giving it a try if you like Norse mythology and history.

Report Post Tip

I have many favorites but to name one only I think it would be Johnny Depp, I just fall in love with every movie that he acts in, no matter what the story is about. He is one of the best, I love the way he impersonates a character during acting, he makes it so real and fun to watch.

Report Post Tip

I do not have any favorite actor or actress because I couldn't care any less about the whole celebrity culture who are just normal people doing their jobs like anyone else. I care about the movie and series not the people behind it.

Report Post Tip
I believe Will Smith is up there with the best of them.
He has shown a wide variety in his talent and as done well for himself and the industry 👏
Maybe one day I will have the chance to meet him.....wishes can come true you know.
Report Post Tip
Kate Winslet, because rose to acclaim with her breakout role in 1997's “Titanic,” which became the highest-grossing film up to that point. She is known for taking on complicated roles and successfully portraying unhinged characters, and is one of the few actresses to have nailed the trifecta of winning an Emmy, Grammy and Academy Award.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Who is your favorite actor/actress and why?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL