Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 14:18:53
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Who is your favorite actor/actress and why? Started by: TheBeast on Jan 06, '21 06:06

I'd probably have to say Leo or Denzel.   Both of them do a great job and also tend to take roles in movies that interest me.    There's a few others too.

Report Post Tip
I'd have to say one of my favorite actors is RDJ Robert Downey Jr. He was a pretty decent actor in his younger years, but I believe he really took off with his work as Tony Stark aka Ironman. I feel that the character was just made for him to be played and I'm really sad that they won't be using him anymore in the future MCU films.
Report Post Tip

That's tough to choose.

As a european citizen, i would pick 2 of my country, Greece.

Athanasio Veggos for comedies and Georgio Fountas for drama.

Alain Dellon is also a favourite actor of french cinema.

On the other side of Atlantic, Hollywood, i would say Clint Eastwood.

Report Post Tip

My favourite actor is chazz Palminteri 

Report Post Tip

Recently Daniel Brühl and Christoph Waltz!

Btw i love inglourious basterds and both was in the movie, and the movie's awesome (i love all of Tarantino's movies) so it makes it one of my favourites movies ever <3

also Cate Blanchett, Nicole Kidman and Sandra Bullock <333333 

Report Post Tip

Jennifer Garner

Alias.

So talented, range and bravery, all those other languages. Crazy good smile, like Pretty Woman girl there Julia Roberts

She has not luck with guys though, that Ben guy is a douche

Report Post Tip

Jean Reno.

This guy can act whatever you want him to!

But what i do love about him is his unique way, i mean, if you look close enough, you will notice he is a simple person, he acts as if ti was just spreading butter on a bum.

I'd even say he is borderline autistic, but he master all of his characters. Guess its not hard to imagine one of my top 3 movies is Leon, the professional???

Hahha

Report Post Tip

I am a fan of Vin Diesel. Maybe because he play in films that I like the story of. Not specifically because its him. Sounds more like a coincidence..

But if I see he is  playing in that film, i will sure start watching it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Who is your favorite actor/actress and why?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL