Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 03:46:40
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Who is your favorite actor/actress and why? Started by: TheBeast on Jan 06, '21 06:06

My favorite actor was Justin Hartley when he played in Smallville. Most people hadn't heard of him then. Now so many people have because of This is Us.  He is very handsome, and has some incredible abs. He always plays his roles very well and seems very personable. 

Report Post Tip
I like Ashley Tisdale because she really brought the character of Sharpay Evans to life. Sharpay was misunderstood and was truly the protagonist of the HSM series while the villains Gabriella and Troy ruined the show she prepared for just because of their whiny singing.
Report Post Tip

I like Matthew McConaughey. His performance in season 1 of True Detective is outstanding. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Honestly this is hard for me to answer since I like many actors and actresses. But I think three of the best are Joe Pesci, Ray Liotta and Robert De Niro. Let's be honest those three men made the whole mafia movie genre. 

Some more who can be here easily Jack Nicholson, Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, Keanu Reeves and Chris Pratt.

For comedy movies, that is dominated by two people for sure Marky Mark (Mark Wahlberg) and Will Ferrell. 

Heath Ledger and Joaquin Phoenix as Joker. Also someone who is highly underrated as a actor and never had a bad role is Matthew Lillard. I mean Stu in Scream is one of the best performances in a horror movie ever, very memorable.

James Gandolfini is still my favourite actor of all time, anything he did was great, not just the sopranos.

De Niro and Pacino are heavyweights and theres no one like them nowadays. Denzel is class too.

Report Post Tip

Me, myself and I. 
I do amateur dramatics, when COVID goes away, and love being on the stage. Done so many productions I’ve lost count, but my absolute favourite was playing the Beast in Beauty and the Beast. Had a great run of shows that year, and I didn’t fuck up a line once. 

Report Post Tip
Al Pacino, Robert DeNiro, Denzel Washington...it's hard to define an all time favorite, but those are some that I really like and make me want to watch movies just by seeing their names on the castings.
Report Post Tip
Hmm this is hard to pin down to one. A bunch are up there on my list. But between acting quality and me liking the types of movies they do in general I’d go with Ed Norton/Leo.

I've always enjoyed Sandra Bullock movies.  The movies she acts in and just her characters I like.  Probably some I haven't seen, like Bird Box.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $32,719 Tip
There’s a lot of them, this is a rather tough question. Though in my opinion one of the best actors out there has to be Tom Hanks. No explanation really needed imo lol
Report Post Tip

oooh My Favourite Actor Would Have To Be Jason Mamoa.

Yes Mr Aqua Man, Have You Seen His Amazing Stature And That Fact That He Actually Seems To Have A Great But Humble Personality

But Yeah He Definitely Isnt Too Bad To Look At haha

Report Post Tip

Definetly one of my favourites is Liam Neeson. Wonderful man, who can play very different characters in any movie.

Then ofcourse Al Pacino, Robert DeNiro, Joe Pesci.. I also like Morgan Freeman.. I think his one of the best Afro-American actor.

Report Post Tip

Terry Crews. A lot of movies and series he made are very popular in my country, grew up watching that dude.

Report Post Tip

This is a tough one for me. Ultimately, I think I'd have to go with Patrick Stewart. He's got a ton of range, but at his best he can wield a gravitas that few other actors can match, whether he's on stage in a Shakespearean play or standing on the bridge of the Enterprise.

Report Post Tip

I sure do have a fav. Ryan Reynolds.

He is just brilliant and his movies are amazing.

He can fit comfortably into any role. He's just so good that I'd prefer him over Keanu Reeves and Dwyane 'The Rock' Johnson.

For a favorite actress, I'll say, Scarlett Johansson, she's smart, beautiful and an amazing actress, Don't think there can be a replacement for her.

Report Post Tip

I think Denzel Washington is one of the greatest actors our there.  He won the award for Training Day but think movies like MalcomX  and Hurricane Carter were more deserving.  

Report Post Tip

My favourite actor is probably Leonardo Di Caprio. I just think he is a superb and well rounded actor, for pretty much all genres. I have yet to see a movie of his where I disliked it. In terms of actresses, it has to be Anne Hathaway. For no reason other than I think she is absolutely gorgeous. 

Report Post Tip

Got to love Antonio Banderas mmmm such a hottie to want but can't have lol. I like a few others also Morgan Freeman  and Vin diesel too.

Report Post Tip

I have to Clint Eastwood, his movies are awesome and captivating. His acting skills and production skills I believe are second to none. I also like Leonardo Dicaprio, he was awesome in Wolf of Wall Street and did a great job playing Jordan Belfort plus is hilarious but that just my opinion. 

Report Post Tip

Whenever I see Michael Pena or Randall Park in a movie nowadays, I always get a smile on my face. Sure, it didn't help too much when I was watching 12 Strong with Pena, but I think both are funny and contribute positively to whatever production they are in. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Who is your favorite actor/actress and why?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL