Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 04:24:09
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Who is your favorite actor/actress and why? Started by: TheBeast on Jan 06, '21 06:06

I always liked Edward Norton, especially in one with Richard Gere where he is a lawyer and Norton is like half-retarded or has some kind of disability. Also, Edward Norton in American History X, I mean he is a great actor and many other actors agreed that he is like insanely good, but I think he had issues with like behaviour and such also he wants to rewrite stuff blah blah, so he was never that popular in Hollywood.

Report Post Tip

A lot of my favourite actors have been mentioned but no one has mentioned Daniel Day-Lewis. The only actor to win 3 best actor oscars. Hard to say what his best performance was because every movie he's been in he's played his part perfectly. 

Report Post Tips: 11 / Total: $220,000 Tip
Benicio Del Toro, Christoph Waltz, Marlon Brando, Heath Ledger, Joaquin Phoenix, Paul Newman

Tons of great actors. Those are just a few people I find are/were exceptional in their craft.
Report Post Tip

I can give you a list. There are some fantastic actors out there. From Pacino to Leo. Hanks to Russell. I mean even Ryan Gosling is great. 

Ill talk about a more underrated one today. 

Woody Harrelson. Guy can do any role. Is fantastic at it. 

And man, is there a hint of comedy always. 

Abs, one of my favs. 

Report Post Tip

Edward Norton he was unreal in American History X

But at the moment Joseph Sikora he was amazing as Tommy Egan in power if you haven't seen it I highly recommend it 

Report Post Tip

One of my favourite actors is Will Smith.

He is the a VERY Dedicated Actor 
Will Smith can do it all, comedy, drama, or action, and he gives every role its best and really tries to make people laugh. His breakthrough role in Bel-The Air's Fresh Prince made him a star and he became one of the nineties' most famous actors. And lets be honest that show was one of the best shows ever.

Also its because he is a truly cool guy who to support numerous many charities, he has used his fame and money.

Report Post Tip

Some fantastic actors mentioned here. Some great ones. 

Can I get an appreciation moment for the man himself:

Robert Downey JR. 

Hes a fantastic actor. Always, loved him. To me he was a fantastic Sherlock Holmes. 

Makes that character hilariously Genius. Its a work of art. 

Then he became Iron man. lol

Its like that he was born to play Tony Stark. I cant, really picture Stark w/o him. 

And whats funny to me is. His persona is what you would call very 'New York'. 

I didn't know till more recently. That he is actually a New Yorker. Made me appreciate that role soooo much more. 

Hes the man! 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I thought Robert Downey Jr was Australian... I might be wrong!

Daniel Day-Lewis needs my first mention as I don't think he gets the recognition from viewers! Man has won all kinds of awards and played amazing roles in film,my left foot, in the name of the father, gangs of new York!

Christian bale is another, pushed his body to the maximum in the machinist and also the fighter!

I love Joaquin Phoenix and Philip Seymour Hoffman, in the film 'The Master'
Report Post Tip

I have a weak spot for Penelope Cruz.. Maybe cause I think she took on the role of waitress once, too..? Although I am not totally sure, can just be I feel she could..

Report Post Tip
My favorite actor or at least one of them would be Robin Williams. He's hilarious and has been in a lot of good comedies and he can play dark roles too. I like actors/actresses that can go from a funny role to a serious role and still be able to consume your mind into the movie.
Report Post Tip

johnny Depp

His personality, his acting skills, his sense of humor, and how he treated his fans. He is a king 👑

Report Post Tip

Robert De Niro for me.

He has stood the test of time and not only been one of the finest actors for decades but has also moved into different genres with ease.

Al Pacino runs him a close second.

Report Post Tip

Al Pacino, Joe Pesci, Robert DeNiro etc, they are the best actors for me. Ofcourse theres a lot more of them but those are the best for me personally. Most of them ofcourse are related to Mafia movies but they have played in other great movies aswell.

Report Post Tip
Robert di Niro by far.

Proved to be such a skilful actor, from godfather, goodfellas, to meet the parents, cape fear, raging bull.

He has proven he can do any type of role and excels
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

John Travolta and Nicholas Cage

Both are very good at what they do. Travolta has always done the part of the villain particularly well and Cage can do both. put both of them in the same movie with some good supporting cast members and you have the makings of an epic blockbuster movie. 

Report Post Tip

Karen Gillan - Amelia Pond.

Gotta love me some Dr Who, but I also like her as Nebula in the MCU. I haven't seen the reboot of Jumanji yet, but it's on my list.

She also was good in Selfie, although the show itself was not so great.

Report Post Tip

There are some great actors talked about here. That I like a lot. Robert Di Niro/Leo/Pacino/Washington/Bale. 

Heres another appreciation...

Angelina Jolie

She stole our hearts with Tomb Raider. 

Her coming out party was 'Gone in 6o seconds'. 

If you've been following her from earlier days. You've seen Hackers. 

And after that you can just line them up. Mr and Mrs Smith, Alexander, Wanted, Maleficent.

Is there any role she cant play? Plus she's a huge philanthropist and works thru the UN in less developed communities. 

She is just fantastic. 

Angelina Jolie is my Original Sin... 

Report Post Tip

This is a bit of a strange one, because unless you’re a British theatre fan or serious film geek, chances are you have never heard of him.

But all in all, my favourite actor is Antony Sher.

Report Post Tip

hmm i love leonardo dicaprio movies as well as jason statham, dicaprio movies are really good one of my favourite ones and statham got in my opinion best action movies

Report Post Tip

Quite the list. Lots of A-listers.

I decided to go with a lesser known but with some good writers, an actor who delivers some amazing one-liners. 

Adam Baldwin

Firefly, Serendipity, Chuck ~ his Jayne Cobb -isms are hilarious

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Who is your favorite actor/actress and why?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL