Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 11:29:22
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Wandavision Started by: RonSwanson on Jan 18, '21 01:24
Does anyone else notice that streaming from disney+ is a pain in the ass? Honestly, pirate streams would be better!

Given the above and the lack of pacing in episode 1, I had to quit early, might try again in the future, but wasn't must see TV for me at least
Report Post Tip

I haven't started it yet but it looks to be drawing, loosely,  from the House of M story line in the comics. I would guess this is her break from reality as a way to deal with the death of her children. Maybe Professor X will show up at some point... Looks cool though

Report Post Tip

I saw this on PlayStation 5 videos and I thought it was gonna be really good I watched it and I am kind of confused but I am still interested in keeping watch him because I like the series

Report Post Tip

Perseus, streaming from Disney hasnt ever been an issue for me or anyone I know. I think you might wanna check your own internet first and foremost if you keep buffering shows whilst streaming.

I'm still enjoying Wandavision, its bizarre but oddly entertaining.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I didn't read the comments because I'm only through Episode 2 and I don't want any spoilers, but so far I'm just waiting for something to happen. I mean, there has to be more to it than what we've seen so far.  So I'll just keep going along with it waiting for something to happen. :P

Report Post Tip
Tonight's episode was quite insightful Noel. I'd say stick with it as it sure seems like it will be worth it.
Report Post Tip

I love it, Scarlet Witch is one of my favourites, she is so strong and so messed up. It freaks me out and gets me excited because I’m probably reading too far into things that probably will mean nothing but I’ve got loads of theories about loads of things. This weeks episode was fantastic. Opening gave me Goosebumps. It’s starting to heat up! 

Report Post Tip

When I watched the original trailer I thought "what is this trash?", but the other trailers I've watched and some of the early on spoilers people have told me makes me want to watch it. I am one of those people that likes to let a series air and then binge on it for a day or two.

Report Post Tip

It looks interesting I haven't started watching it yet however. It seems like from the comments here and other places online that it's one of those "you either love it or you hate it" kind of shows. I've been all for the marvel universe and scarlet witch is one of my favorite characters. I'll make sure to remember to return here and give my thought on the show once I've ingested the first season. Until then I'll keep watching this thread for other opinions.

Report Post Tip

I've only seen the trailers. I think I'm going to do a marvel marathon and watch it alllllll over from the start, then watch wandavision. Should be a nice weekend lol

Report Post Tip
Must say I'm quite surprised by the amount of folk that see Wanda as one of their favourites.

Would really suggest people to watch this if they are marvel fans.
Report Post Tip

I’m liking it. I honestly think they are building up Wanda to be the next big bad in the MCU. She’s completely lost her mind. All the shit she’s been through. Her brother, all those deaths she caused at the beginning of civil war. Vision. 

Report Post Tip

Thats a theory ive read on Disney fan forums too WeirdAl. Not entierly sure how I feel about her being a villain again, having started out as one (albeit she was somewhat misguided then by Hydra and her hatred of Stark)

It's good the show is something very different from the norm though

Report Post Tip

I'm liking that theory WeirdAl - just not sure she's bad enough to beat all the other avengers? But maybe part of an anti-hero team competing against the avengers? That might work...

Report Post Tip
Not started it yet. Waiting to finish mindhunter...which was surprisingly good. The misses doesn't like watching two things at once
Report Post Tip

I've only seen the first two episodes so far, it is an interesting concept that I've never seen before so I'll keep watching and see how much more serious it becomes.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

i noticed the Wandavision trailer but i didn't start to watch it yet. Really looked very different as the others series that i normally pick to watch and not sure if might give a try, is it really worth or get bored after the first or second episodes?

Report Post Tip

I would say to try it, Giullia. First couple of episodes are bizarre, from there on you kinda get more of an understanding about what the feck is going on. 

Report Post Tip

I can't force myself to get another streaming platform, I'm already paying too as it is for Amazon and Netflix and I barely have time to watch from them as is. I wish Disney wasn't such a money grubbing company and forcing people onto another service where they might have some decent content.... if Wandavision comes out elsewhere I might give it a try but until then I'll just look at the trailer for it and sigh.

Report Post Tip

I haven't seen it yet, but I want to. I've heard alot about it and since one of my favorite actresses are in it I'll probably watch at least a few episodes. 

I also liked the relationship between Wanda and Vision, so this will be nice to see how their love works out. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Wandavision
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL