Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 13:12:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Wandavision Started by: RonSwanson on Jan 18, '21 01:24
Quint, I don't get why you feel Disney are money grubbing? They are paying a lot of money to produce these shows so why wouldn't they recoup that by getting money for streaming them?

Bizarre attack on them for nothing tbh.
Report Post Tip

I havent watched it yet, but probably will. I have seen most of the marvel universe stuff. and normally its entertaining. I heard you gotta get a few episodes in for it to get good. so we'll see

Report Post Tip

So far, I've only watched the trailer for this as I'm currently committed to watching other things. It is however on my "to watch" list. Although, from the trailer, it does look really really odd. I've ready bits and pieces about what the programme's trying to achieve, but have had to be mindful to avoid spoilers. It sounds like it's pretty decent so I hope to getting round to watching it soon.

Report Post Tip
Very odd at first, but keep watching. 5th episode is when things really come together.
Report Post Tip
I’m not sure yet! My husband is hooked and says I should try it. So I’ll likely at least give it a chance!
Report Post Tip

So I'm about three episodes in and that's out of four parts I believe? If anyone can confirm that is the full first season or if this is only part one of the first season? Anyway it's started off really weird but I think it's weird like that on purpose. I'm not going to spoil anything but the end of episode three really answers a bunch of questions. I'll watch episode four tonight and see how this goes, but I feel like it's going to get away from the weirdness of the first three episodes.

Report Post Tip

Not the full season yet ThymeBalm, its releasing weekly on a Friday and we've had 5 episodes so far.

Report Post Tip
I plan to start watching it when i get home from work, heard that it was a serie i need to watch
Report Post Tip

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet since it's on the Disney streaming service instead of Netflix, but reading about it it seems interesting. Curious to see if there's any difference with how they create it since it's Disney itself and not on Netflix like some of the other Marvel shows like Luke Cage. 

Report Post Tip
Mona The marvel ones on netflix weren't made by the Disney production people, it was a separate project. Disney are apparently reviewing these shows and may relaunch them, all Disney content is being removed from other sources and going on their own streaming service.
Report Post Tip

Good to know, it's getting better as it goes I think. I'm really holding off on spoilers because i don't want to ruin thing for the other amazing people who are looking at this thread pondering if they should watch it or not. To those I say give it a chance but don't base your opinions on the first few episodes, things start to balance out later on, just watched the 5th episode and I'm hooked and cant wait for the 6th, not sure how many episodes this season will be but I hope it's a lot!

Report Post Tip
ThymeBalm there are to be 9 episodes this season.
Report Post Tip
Is this good? I keep seeing ads for it when my daughter is watching Disney+. Does it match up to mandolorian?
Report Post Tip
It's good ProjecT, but also entirely different to Mando. I love The Mandalorian and so far I'm enjoying Wanda.
Report Post Tip

Thé last episode was crazy good, gave me goosebumps and has got me super hyped for what the MCU has in store next. Was potentially a huge deal. Maybe not, but likely is. 

Report Post Tip
Aye most recent episode was great, tbh it's got better week after week so I hope it keeps up like that.
Report Post Tip

It's certainly different but I like it so far. Not sure about the return of Pietro being played by the x-men Quicksilver.

Report Post Tip

Having watched 5 episodes so far I can see why some gave up on it (even though I wouldn't have). It's strange at first for a reason and I feel bad for those people who judged it based on the first 3-4 episodes. There is a reason for everything and that becomes clear farther into the show.  Now that it's gotten away from it's strange beginnings I have a really good feeling about the way the series is heading. It's too bad so many were turned off by it early, I hope that doesn't effect it's staying power.

Report Post Tip
Not watched it yet. Still watching mindhunter on netflix. Will be starting this week hopefully
Report Post Tip
Saying that I still have to watch the office again for the 7th time because its funny as fuck. So I might blast that out this week first then start wandavision
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Wandavision
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL