Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 21:45:58
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
Wandavision Started by: RonSwanson on Jan 18, '21 01:24
Absolutely correct Boba, there isn't much re-watch appeal.

I think the biggest issue it had was that people had all these big ideas about what would happen in the last episode and none of the guesses came true.
Report Post Tip
Wandavision was amazing. Sadly there's only going to be the one season.
Report Post Tip

The fact that this was the first "new" Marvel TV show, particularly during a pandemic while the movies were halted, probably drew far more curiosity and speculation than usual.

Would Marvel make a major move here?

Introduce the X-Men?

Would Dr. Strange make an appearance?

No one knew what the "new" rules would be for a streaming series. In retrospect, it's clear that the focus of the show was on Wanda and Vision, and I enjoyed the more personal storylines of the show. Still, I wish I hadn't been rooting for the X-Men to show up, and that I'd simply enjoyed it for what it was.

Report Post Tip
I struggle go watch tv but I do love a bit of marvel so I gave it a go. My emotions ranged from confusion to enjoyment to a little disappointment to overall thinking it was a fine bit of entertainment for the time it kept me amused.
Report Post Tip

I haven't watched it myself. Many people are saying it's worth giving it a watch. It also has some decent reviews on rotten tomatoes/IMDB. So I may check it out.

Report Post Tip
I just started watching this last night, it’s rather odd but intriguing. Probably won’t take me long at all to finish it lol
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Very odd at first, but keep watching. 5th episode is when things really come together.
Report Post Tip
I really enjoyed wandavision, out of all the mcu TV shows I think this is the best. Falcon and winter soldier I just could not get into and Loki is a slow burn
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Wandavision
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL