Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 02:50:57
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Wandavision Started by: RonSwanson on Jan 18, '21 01:24

I like the concept of this show, although I haven't watched any of it yet. It feels like a good decision on the part of Disney to make something a little more light-hearted following the Avengers tragedies of recent

Report Post Tip

I just got hooked on this yesterday, and I'm very curious to see whether some of the things we're seeing are a one-shot event in the MCU and how many are a greater trend. No spoilers, but anyone who remembers the "recasting" will know what I'm referring to.

Report Post Tip
Binged every episode today.
I personally think it’s fucking amazing
Report Post Tip

does it feel avengers at all ?

does it explain how he's still alive when he should be dead ? Am I right that he died ?

Report Post Tip
Really into the mystery of it. Not knowing whats going on, at the same time knowing the characters and tryin to find your own ideas but just get totally takes a left turn on you every episode. Very entertaining 👏
Report Post Tip
That was explained in yesterday's episode Sweetums
Report Post Tip

I did not hear from this before, maybe its time to watch it. by the answers here it seems a good one to watch.

Report Post Tip

I keep hearing about this show... and now shows compared to the show.. I feel old :)

Knowing nothing about the show, guessing only by the name, it seems like a singular young girl's version of Living with the Kardasians

Report Post Tip

I haven't started watching this yet but i hear good things about it. I promised my dear friend i would watch it so i will soon. Everyone says the first two episodes are slow then it gets crazy. So we will see what I think of it

Report Post Tip

Still haven't seen this yet, even though I keep meaning to! It's probably so far gone that I will wait till the end of the series and watch it all in one or two sittings. Just need to avoid the spoilers in the meanwhile!

Report Post Tip
Next Friday is the last episode Whirl
Report Post Tip

Such a shame it's ending so soon, gave me something to look forward to on Friday's with Discovery or Mandalorian. At least we don't have long until Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

Report Post Tip
Well, I’m not really sure how I feel about the last episode.
Report Post Tip

I've seen the whole first season now, having watched the season finale last night. I have to say over all I really liked this first season. I'm certainly glad I started watching it and that I stuck with it even though I was unsure. We now have to wonder what the second season will be like. I think it will get going a lot faster than the first season, which lets be honest that's not hard to do. Either way I'm excited for this new series to continue!

Report Post Tip

That's awesome Alabama I will take a look when I get around to it (That means I will binge watch it in the next two days).

Report Post Tip

Been hearing a lot about this hoping to give it a shot. though some comments may say otherwise but nevertheless i would give it a shot and really do hope its worth my time.

Report Post Tip

I'm not reading any of the comments! I'm just here to say I watched the first few episodes, but then forgot to keep watching. Now I need to catch up, I do like how quirky it has been so far, and I enjoy linking the set styles and the styling to other well known tv shows!

Report Post Tip
I was a little disappointed overall with the ending. Enjoyed the show in general though.

Looking forward to Falcon and Winter Soldier.
Report Post Tip

I definitely enjoyed it, not sure how much re-watch appeal it'll have though. I was hoping for a Dr Strange cameo at the end but that didn't happen :(

Report Post Tip

I kind of liked the first few episodes, and the later ones were pretty good too. I think it is well worth the watch, at least just once. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Wandavision
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL