Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 08:58:14
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
How good you are in Geography Started by: Hambos on Apr 07, '21 14:24

How good you are in world geography?

You live in US good, but you know european countries where they are? You know the location of Poland, Sweden etc?

You live in Europe, you know where is Brazil or even at which part of US is Alabama?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Yes, I'm incredibly good at geography. And no, I won't play that GeoGuesser game.
Report Post Tip

Yo have a severe forma the cartographophilia.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I thought Scotland was south of England. I thought the cliffs of Dover were in Ireland. 

So ya know, pretty good. 

First person to name the seven continents gets a gold star sticker
Report Post Tip
Geoguessr geoguessr geoguessr geoguessr

kaya @whomever takkar is now jenbarber

GEO GUESSR
Report Post Tip

Quote of Pepetar when a new location loaded "Well it has the sun here"

Amused. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,530,966 Tip

I mean that does rule out Scotland and England so

Report Post Tip
Used to be quite proficient in geography although I've probably forgotten a few things over the years. Loved doing the timed tests to name as many countries as you can, but recently I get some kicks from going to thetruesize.com and playing with the countries.

You can stretch Chile (or multiple) across the continents, connect islands, compare sizes and pack countries into other countries with an interactive map that can also be used to turn territories around so you can get them into weird shapes around the earth. Highly recommend!
Report Post Tip

Always enjoyed maps. When my family got their monthly National Geographic order, it was always a good moment. So, yeah, feel pretty good about geography and maps. Not interested in geoguesser - don't understand even how it's played, but no time for something new.

My favorite part of mapping was good old contour mapping, when I used to go fishing in the deep country with my father.

Report Post Tip

Im not that good, but I know where allmost all the contryes are in european and some in asia, africa, south america, northe america, australia and antarctica.

But do we realy need to know that this days now that we have google  

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I am pretty decent at Geography and from the UK. I put my geographical knowledge down almost entirely to football and in particular Football Manager games.

I have backed this theory up by testing friends who have no interest in football and they couldn't tell me whether Egypt was in Africa or not...

Report Post Tip

Seeing a what tu base tu knowledge.. Yo would like to ask ti, Darrow-au-Andromedus.. En what continento es Israel?

For that one I go purely by Eurovision entrance FrancescitoGoyita... and that's why we all know and accept intellectually that Australia is in Europe.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip
I used to be so good at this during high school, would get easy A's on all tests and knew even more than I needed to know. Now on the other hand... I don't think I'm anywhere near that level
Report Post Tip

since they hammer us with geography in school i am pretty good europe asia and africa, and since working with usa companies i know USA like i live there for ages 

Report Post Tip
I’m not very good at geography I hardly know which way is up half the time. But I do know I’ve always wanted to go to the alps!
Report Post Tip

I grew up and schooled in ,canton,ohio  --  >H ome of the football hall of fame.     nice place,but you have good and bad in these times.. crimes,death,depression,anxiety.Builds and you need time just to leave.

Report Post Tip
I am not terrible with maps and memorizing them, but in practice, in person, I have the worst sense of direction. Me and my grandma used to do the online test games and get super competitive about it.
Report Post Tip
I would like to think that I am pretty good in geography. The work I do is all international and I've had a wall sized world map in my office for the past 11 years. When it's time to rest the eyes, i just kick my feet up and stare at it. You start to question certain things after that much time looking at it. For instance, Lithuania has this weird strand of land on its south western border that locks in part of the sea I google dumb stuff like that maybe 10 times a day.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: How good you are in Geography
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL