Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 08:55:12
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
How good you are in Geography Started by: Hambos on Apr 07, '21 14:24
I’m a truck driver. Knowledge in Geography and reading maps is a must have skill in my line of work. I have been reading maps and shit since I was 5 yrs old and my family calls me a human GPS
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm pretty good at geography. Might be a bit rusty when it comes to the small African nations, the exact locations of some of the islands of Oceania, and most of the Caribbean, tbh. Everywhere else, I 'm pretty good at. Not American so might not be the best at naming the lesser-known US states like 'middle of nowhere' Idaho and Iowa.

I used to play Geoguessr a little bit to pass the time when I don't have other things to do (which mostly just consisted of me looking for signs, websites, etc. and guessing what language those are which works 90% of the time).

Report Post Tip

Not the worse at Geography. Def, not the best, I tried playing that Geoguesser game a few times now and even though I tend to get a 'rough' idea of places... I have yet to get it 100% right! 

Report Post Tip

In love doing blindmaps, whether it's for cities, countries or other geographical things like mountains, volcanoes, remote islands in the pacific. But the best part of geography, is actually going to places you only know from maps and actually experience and see the places 1st hand

Report Post Tip

I have to laugh, most of the people from Alabama can't even point it out on a U.S. only map.

The world map changes so often nowadays it is hard to know who is in charge and what the place is named from week to week.

Report Post Tip

I mean, I live in Europe and probably know where a fair bit of countries are, but I have to blame games like ETS2. Cause normally I'd suck at geography :D

Report Post Tip

People from smaller, less economicly significant countries usually are more interested and focused on kno0wing things outside their own area. So.... yes im pretty much good on geography.

Report Post Tip

I'm quite bad in geography, I also easily get confused with my country cities. Though I'd more or less be able to point any nation on a map, roughly, but I won't remember many of the US states. I think I'm more familiar with... physical geography rather than states and so, like mountains, lakes, deserts...

Report Post Tip

I am horrible with anything direction/location.  I got lost in my hometown once, I was literally 5 minutes away from home and had to call (before cellphones) for directions!  

Report Post Tip
I’m pretty sure I’m the worlds best GeoGuessr player.
Unfortunately I can’t figure out how to play with people who aren’t in the same room as me :(
Report Post Tip

Im probably not the best. However, I know my way around the maps and such. I like tracking and such. Im old school I guess. Even when, I go on long road trips. I like to use a map, chart my own routes. Instead of using a GPS. 

However, some time convenience does matter. GPS has the updated road closures. Maps don't. But I find some neat short cuts on routes, using a map though. 

Report Post Tip
Geograthy this os my more important matery in the School but i like too matematic portuguese and outhers materies my teachers of geograthy i love hers Very much too today no me esqueço but this is my life thank you Very Mach bye
Report Post Tip

Yes i know my geography. I have always been interested in history especially military history and to understand history one must understand geography. I might come into trouble with some of the former soviet states in the caucasus, mainly because after becoming an old fuck i stopped reading books, so havent really been upgrading my knowledge.

Report Post Tip
Not sure if people really care about borders anymore.
People seem so entitled nowadays when they travel.

People who are visiting my area better check their attitude at the airport or I will set them straight.
Report Post Tip
Geography is definately not a strong point of mine. I never had much more than a vague interest in it.
Report Post Tip

Pretty good

Report Post Tip
I believe that I'm good with world geography thanks to my high school project that involves recreating the world map. No, I don't live neither in US nor Europe.
Report Post Tip

I think we in Holland are doing well in Geography. it is tought on primary schools. 

But if you ask someone from USA where Holland or The Netherlands is, they look at you as if they see water burning :)

Report Post Tip

Shit! lol but there's a game I think a few people played to guess what location a site randomly picks, thats pretty cool! makes me realize how shocking I am at it though lol

Report Post Tip

I used two love geography in like middle school then I got to high school and stop caring about it as much. Was always a fun subject though just to know where everything is on the map etc

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: How good you are in Geography
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL