Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 20:17:20
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
How good you are in Geography Started by: Hambos on Apr 07, '21 14:24

I've always enjoyed Geography and it was one of the few subjects at school I was good at. 

I love to travel and my passion for travelling probably stemmed from early Geography classes. 

I really enjoy Geography quizzes.

Report Post Tip

Only continent I mostly have trouble with is Africa, otherwise, Europe, most of Asia, and both North and South American continents/countries haven't been much of a biggie for me. I'm a big history nut so that probably helped out a good amount.

Report Post Tip

I live in europe and im not very good at geography but I know where Amerika is, its west of us and I know that Asia is east of us and Africa is south of us.

Santa claus lives north of us 

Report Post Tip

I'm not that good in geography. I know mountains, but I might confuse some countries location, and a lot of cities in my own country too. But hey, I know the Earth is not flat.

Report Post Tip
Gold star for naming all seven continents? Count me in!

Americas (North and south) = 2
Africa
Australia
Europe
Asia
Antarctica.

I’m pretty good at Geography In all honesty, I mostly chalk that up to enjoying risk.
Report Post Tip
This day in age, with a simple double click on mobile you can get access to everything. I miss the old days when a cultured guy, meant something.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I'm not good at all, to be honest. I don't know my own country geography that well, let alone the rest of the world. Good thing in this modern days I can get any info I need on mobile and don't need to be a cultured guy!
Report Post Tip

working at a call center for a hotel and resort company really increaded my knowledge in US georgraphy as well as European it opened up a new world for me and gave me the inspiration to someday travel

Report Post Tip
I really thought that I was good at geography. I tried to put all the 50 states in the proper position. To my amazement of Got 38 out of 50 correct. I thought I would do much better
Report Post Tip
I just know the basis nothing much. Though I loved it at one time but then lost interest again, during which I got some knowledge though, that's still helping me till date.
Report Post Tip

TBH I can point vaguely at the map and guess where some stuff is, and I can locate the continents pretty confidently, but I can't name capitols and I can't even guess where most US states are unless they are attached to mine. 

I'm OK at it nowadays but the only reason for that is that I've played a game called europa universalis for a while where you basically stare at a world map all day trying to paint it your colour.

In school I'd have fucking abysmal grades for anything geography related, glad I could drop that subject very early on.

Report Post Tip

What else did you suck at, Void? 

I was a Geography nerd, did it all the way through to Unversity before dropping it after my 1st year to go dig up some ancient pots in fields instead. 

Hobbs I was fucking horrid at every language class including my own native tongue (except english, that one I did very well in for which MR and the people I talked to from here at the time are partly to blame).

Another thing which I sucked massive balls at was chemistry, no clue why. Oh and literature but that was because I really didn't put in any effort (only in recent years have I become able to read books without having the impulse to do a backflip off a skyscraper).

What about yous?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: How good you are in Geography
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL