Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 06:20:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Favorite football team Started by: Troc on Apr 11, '21 06:28

A really big Arsenal fan in Arteta we trust 

Report Post Tip

Since I know more about American Football, I'll say the San Diego Los Angeles Charges were always my favorite. Though these days I know more about the Green Bay Packers because that's the husbands team.

For Soccer...Manchester City.

Report Post Tip
This would definitely have to go to the Florida Gators! It’s ran deep since my great grandfather. I’m much more of a college ball dude but the pro team my dad raised our household to root for was the Tampa Bay Bucs which gets me all the bets and grimaces amongst my friends and relatives who are diehard Jags fans.
Report Post Tip
The one and only Rangers Football Club.

League winners 20/21 and on our way to a league and cup double after brushing aside the supposed best team in the league today.
Report Post Tip

WHO DAT, WHO DAT, WHO DAT SAY DEY GONE BEAT DEM SAINTS?!

With Brees retiring this year, I'm really interested in seeing where the franchise goes in the next couple years. 

Report Post Tip

The Minnesota Vikings are my favorite.  Although are trophy case is empty,  I think this could be the year.   Seems like I say that every year,  I hope in my lifetime we finally win the big one.

Report Post Tip

My favorite football team is Newyork Giants, because I just love the swag of Odell Beckham Jr., it is entertaining to watch him play. He is not only a great player but also a great performer. He can play with the crowd and that what makes him a very good one to watch.

Report Post Tip
Feyenoord is, although its going not very well,and thats a understatement, i still am a supporter and will stay a supporter. Hoping that one day they will return at the top (in the netherlands) :)
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

My favorite team isent one team but its one from my home country and also have one from england and one from spain 

Its like that when you come from a smal country that was showing english football when I was young and also started to show spanish football when I got older 

Report Post Tip
My favorite club, Nac Breda, is not doing well. They miss many points and the team is not a unit. To make matters worse, the trainer also fled. Now this is not a disaster because I did not think it was a success that they brought him in. Hopefully things are going better now that the trainer is gone.
Report Post Tip

What kind of Football are we talking? I would think NFL since it was favorite and not favourite so I will go with the Philadelphia Eagles. Yes unfortunately for me I am a fan of all Philly teams so after you stop feeling real bad for me you can hit me with some anoyn donations here: bec2f441e789ea3bab35737c70452c1d 

ps creds or cash are fine tyvm

Report Post Tip
I support Scotland for international and the mighty gers at club level, finally back to where we belong at the top of the table!
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $55,000 Tip

I only know American football the the Bills

Report Post Tip
my favorite team in this season only doing so so, not really good, blaaahh
hopefully next season something coming
Report Post Tip

My favorite basketball team is the Rockets. We are horrible right now but the future is bright as long as we keep our pick this year. One of the top four prospects paired with Wood and KPJ makes for an exciting 2022 and beyond

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

My favorite team is Frem. It is my local team and although not playing in the major league i still root for them.

Report Post Tip

As a european citizen, when we say football means soccer, right?

Well, my team is AEK Athens.

I've never met any other football club, since i was born. In 2024 the club will celebrate 100 years of its history.

Report Post Tip

Listen. Here in America we like to use our thumbs. We pick shit up and we move shit around. So...my team is the Dallas Cowboys obviously. I was born in the 80s and grew up in the 90s. I was barely old enough to remember the games, but I certainly have some fond memories of my family gathering on Sunday to watch the 'Boys put a hurting on people. After Aikman, we had our string of bad luck until Romo. I'm a big Romo fan, not so much on Dak. But Dak is a well-spoken man and I hope he does great things for us.

Soccer? Who da fuck watches soccer. I turned on the TV yesterday in my hotel to try and catch some replay of basketball, and some weird ass American soccer was on. Nashville versus Miami. FIrst off...what. Second, I let it play in the background for 60 minutes and the score was still 0-0. What the fuck! 

Report Post Tip

Yeah Duncan you would be a Romo lover, ya big fat cowgirl. 

As an American who got into Soccer, let me say you will NOT get into it by watching MLS games. The standard has risen a bit in the last few years for sure, but even the best MLS teams would have trouble avoiding relegation in any of the major European leagues. The differences in the play and quality of the players is huge, it's like watching a AA baseball club rather than the MLB team and saying this is boring. Well, yeah, but it's less boring when all the players on the field don't suck.

Report Post Tip

I thought this was my made post Wayne. Instead, I get some weird monologue about an American liking a girly sport. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Favorite football team
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL