Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 07:13:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
Favorite football team Started by: Troc on Apr 11, '21 06:28
The competitions are over and now we can enjoy the European Championship. 3 matches a day. This will be fun for football fans :P
Report Post Tip

Newcastle is the best team ever. I miss Alan Shearer and we need to boot Mike Ashley the fuck out, but we will rise again. If pleb Manchester City can do it, we sure can do it too.

Hope it doesnt come to oil money, but if it is, fuck it. As long as Mike Ashley goes to shit.

So yeah, my team is Newcastle United

Report Post Tip

I like plenty of teams but I think the most one is Manchester City.. I think Beckham, Ronaldo, Giggs etc players from that time made it awesome football team.. so yeah the Red Devils :)

Report Post Tip

ive always grow up in a Jaguars house so i been a fan of them since i was little. really excited to see what they do this year with trevor

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Will talk about football in other accent soccer, I started cheering or Ronaldo the phenomenon, so I love Brazil and RealMadrid because of him.
Report Post Tip

Now European Championship started, I will of course be supporting the Dutch team. I hope they will do well.

Report Post Tip

And of course I watched Dutch Football team last night and I loved they won. Although I have to say Ukraine was not bad. 

Up to next match.

Report Post Tip
As roma and italy, also ac Milan and napoli...but outside of Italy teams like barcelona and bayern Munich

always enjoy watching madrid also
Report Post Tip

ive always been an Arsenal fc supporter well since i was born all i can say is GOYG we are top of the prem atm but i doubt we will win man

also i injoy watching the dolphins in the NFL   

Report Post Tip

Meh everytime I see this thread I miss the St. Louis Rams :(

Report Post Tip

Well, this thread is confusing. We have American football and Football. For the Euro group, I'd say Manchester United is my favorite. For the American group, I'd say the Las Vegas Raiders. I went to Las Vegas a year or so ago and their stadium is amazing! Hopefully, one day, I can go back.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Favorite football team
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL