Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 07:14:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Favorite football team Started by: Troc on Apr 11, '21 06:28

Well, not many will know my team since Greek teams aren't very known and the Greek league is at best laughable but my team is called P.A.O.K and the stadium is no more than 5 mins of walking distance from my home which is nice and convinient.

Report Post Tip
I do not now much about soccer other than Manchester United.

I played FIFA so much as a kid. Always wanted to use Rooney. Is he even still around?

Roll tide.
Report Post Tip

I grew up watching the Cowboys and would go to the training camps every few years. It was a good team back then and different vibe. Now, I'm not really a fan anymore. I don't like the owner also being the general manager. Nor have I looked favorably on their acquisitions over the years or their coaching directions. I would say Cowboys are my favorite footbal team, but I'm not a huge fan anymore.

For college, it would definitely be my alma mater team. However, for professional I more so follow particular players and not teams.

Report Post Tip

Favorite football team would have to be the Philadelphia Eagles. It was pretty great watching my birds beat the Pats on a Skins fan's TV while a cowboys fan was also in the room. It was absolutely glorious xD

Report Post Tip

The team is Inter from Italy. The suffering has been real for the past 10 years until we finally managed to achieve something again with the Serie A title. Good luck to all your favorite teams, unless you like Juventus.

Report Post Tip

Many many favourites:

Dundee United

Aston Villa

Roda

St Etienne

Wolfsburg

And some of them for the stupidest of reasons. 

Report Post Tip

Hehehe I thought they meant american football too....In that case, Seattle Seahawks!

Report Post Tip

Fatality

Report Post Tip
If we’re discussing “true football”, I would have to say Manchester City primarily because of the Amazon Prime season which was great. Their manager is a boss. I was quite impressed with the professionalism and front office dynamics. But, I’m also a Liverpool fan. No lifelong favorite Premier team for me.
Report Post Tip

Surely you meant soccer, not football, but I'll play along hehe. I kinda follow several teams and kinda root for them:

England: Newcastle

Germany: Bayern Munich

Italy: Roma

France: Monaco (sadface :/)

Spain: Barcelona

Portugal: Benfica

Report Post Tip

My favourite is Barcelona FC, a decade ago they were almost unstoppable with many superstars in their team-Messi, David Villa, Iniesta, Puyol and so on. They dominated football and won almost everything. Those were the days.

Report Post Tip

Oh this is soccer, I was gonna comment but then I realized that lol. 

Report Post Tip

Since i was little and as far as i remember i support Manchester United....red devils forever!!

Report Post Tip
The Pittsburgh Steelers . All hail the steel curtains franchise known for hard gritty defense . Haven’t been top tier in a few years but still. Never had a losing record under mike Tomlin . I feel in love with the team when I used to see Troy fly around the team with all that hair coming from the helmet . That boy was goated
Report Post Tip

The Arsenal! Part time football team, full time fashion company titans. Victory through harmony or whatever. Profits before players!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Yesterday my favorite club (NAC Breda) won the first game in the play offs and are now going to the semi-finals. They played well and it promises something for the next game.
Report Post Tip

ummm football? well not american football though
I love Liverpoool, liverpool for life hahaha

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Tonight my favorite club, Nac Breda, is in the semi-finals of the play offs. They play this match against Emmen. I hope they win and that they enter the final on Sunday.
Report Post Tip

When I first saw this post I instantly was thinking american football so I was gonna pull for my home team which would be carolina panthers. Once I took a brief second to listen others and knew that we weren't talking about the good ole american hand egg.  I would say Manchester United is the usual team I pull for in kick ball.

Report Post Tip

In English football, West Ham United....the pride of East London Continental football would be Real Madrid.

US football? The Cowboys....

What a mixed bunch!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Favorite football team
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL