Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 01:33:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Favorite football team Started by: Troc on Apr 11, '21 06:28

NAC is on the way to promote to the eredivisie, very good job. Hopefully they stay in for a while but they need better players then they have now. But first the last game (final) tommorow. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

kurtbarlow real Madrid and the cowboys? Yikes real original my dude.

Report Post Tip

Go Vikings - actually I stopped watching American football. I never started European Football. Too boring for me. I'll stick to my video games and flying.

Report Post Tip

As a kid growing up I supported a soccer team purely because they had a red shirt, now I do follow football and am a packers fan

Report Post Tip

WHO DAT SAY THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS BABY?!?!?

ILL GIVE YOU 3 REASONS WHY THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS ARE THE BEST.

1. BECAUSE FUCK YOU.

2. BECAUSE DREW BREES IS A TREASURE OF A MAN WHO BROUGHT US A SUPERBOWL AFTER 2 ROUGH HURRICANE SEASONS.

3. BECAUSE ALVIN KAMARA IS THE FUTURE.

WHO DAT.

gets on his pet alligator and drifts down the bayou towards home

Report Post Tip

when you come from a small country you normally have more teams as your favorites, and that is from your home country and it depends on how old you are if you also have from england or spain 

when I grow up they always sendt fotball from england on tv so I have Liverpool as a favorite team and a small team called pors

Report Post Tip

As someone that would like to get into football where should I start? Like what league is easy to follow and has good action. If anyone can give some suggestions I'd appreciate it.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

uncle English premier league for sure. It's the most competitive league in the world. 

Report Post Tip

English football my favorite team is Chelsea, has been for many many years and did use to be a season ticket holder. I can not wait to get back to watchin them.

Report Post Tip

I am a Benfica supporter. It's a club with great history and considering it's a club owned by their associated members and not by billionaire tycoons is doing great in corporate terms. They have a great philosophy and their formation center has been producing some of the recent talents out there nowadays. Ruben Dias, João Félix, João Cancelo, Bernardo Silva, all came from their and just to name a few.

Report Post Tip

Easy peasy, any place that does not have christiano ronaldo playing in their squad. that fucker is such a douche it makes it impossible to cheer of any team he plays in. That portugal won the Euros is still a scar that won't heal properly

Report Post Tip

My favourite club is Barcelone. However i miss the glory days when we had a lot of star player like Messi, Iniesta,  lucas Puyol, David Villa, Louis Suarez and so many. I really hated when Suarez was transferred to Liverpool. Anyway, I'll keep supporting them always and hope they win the Champions league

Report Post Tip

So my actual favorite football team is also easy!!

AFC Ajax, they are the best team in the Netherlands for a long time and their capacity in bringing top talent players from their youth academy time and time again just shows how they are better than the money driven clubs.

Report Post Tip

Manchester United fan.. 

Trying not to think about that mid week performance however...

Poor end to an okay season :/

Report Post Tip

tebo poor De Gea. Eleven dudes, including the opposing keeper, all slot home and make it look easy, and then he walks up there all meekly and looks as if he's never kicked a ball more than five meters in his life 😬 Especially after the last couple years he's had.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Still the Phins, can't wait for this season and getting ready for Fantasy Football as well. 

Report Post Tip
The Dutch national team was not good last night, tonight watching the Dutch Juniors play the semi-finals.
Report Post Tip

They definitely screwed up some easy confidence boosts against the Scots, but it wasn't exactly an important game.  As for my team it has to be world record holders Rangers!

Report Post Tip

De competities zijn afgelopen en nu kunnen we genieten van het Europese kampioenschap.
3 wedstrijden per dag.

Dit word genieten voor de voetballiefhebbers :P

Report Post Tip

I don't watch much so for me it has got to be England. 

The Euros are coming home 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Favorite football team
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL