Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 10:04:24
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Just 24 hours left Started by: CryBaby on May 12, '21 01:34

If somehow you found out you only had one day just 24 hours to live......

How would you spend it and what would you do? Maybe visit with family.....maybe blow your lifesaving or just end up getting as drunk as you could. WWYD What Would You Do?

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

lol at life savings

Report Post Tip

^mood I have only like 500 dollars to my name

but I would probably take out a huge loan, go to a beach an hour away, and rent out an entire island/resort. Probably snorkel and dive the whole day, get drunk on the beach, and get a nice tan for when I’m lying in my coffin B)

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

How are we dying though? Is it a physical harm death? A disease? Drowning? This matters in how I choose what to do with my last 24 hours!

Report Post Tip

I would probably go back to bed. 

Report Post Tip

Hmmm i am quite torn. On one hand getting really waisted on extasy and partying into death. Or making a booty call to my ex wife.

Maybe a combination of the two

That and pancakes with vanilla ice and strawberrys

Oh and going on the shooting range with a Stg44

Report Post Tip
I mean it depends on since it's my last 24hrs can everything be free. Since I don't have anyone that would want to see me honestly I would probably just relapse do all the drugs and die with 22hrs 37min left over.
Report Post Tip

I guess like someone else said, it would depend how I was dying...

But I'd probably go visit my parents, eat my favourite foods and get steaming drunk :)

Report Post Tip
I’ll do nothing I’ll just sit around like “ damn I’m really about to die soon “ all in my feelings and shit
Report Post Tip

Well if that was the case, and i am being honest here, don't think i'd do anything too much different that what i normally do, except perhaps be sure on that last day to take a long walk in the wilderness, binge on a load of junk food and be sure to wish everyone i love a great life, assuring them i have no regrets and have lived a full life, more than happy to get some rest, lol .. i expect that's mainly because i live my day to day life fully aware anyhow that no way i can really be entirely sure of some 'tomorrow', but that's just me. Great question btw.  Respects! 

Report Post Tip

I think I would eat a nice meal find a nice place to sit with some nice people that I like and figure out the best place to watch the world burn if it's not gonna burn then something else cool I guess

Report Post Tip
This is a very hypothetical and unlikely situation, but interesting and intriguing nevertheless.
I would like to spend some good quality time with my family, and make sure I leave this world in very good terms with everyone I care about.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Fun facts I was in Hawaii when they had the fake nuke alert, and when I found out before I knew it was fake I went back to sleep. But given 24 hours I’d probably just spend it with my family and those that mean the most to me.

Report Post Tip

I'd dust of that time machine  have stored in the garage. Or better still beginning rewatching the series 24. My god I was totally addicted to that series! Affected my MR activity levels for goodness sake, unacceptable. 'it's Bauer - patch me through'....

First i would go and get as many drugs as i could find.  Lots of pain killers lol maybe some coke.  I would get really really fucked up and go to some amusement parks.  Just ride roller coasters all day long and get all fucked up on some drugs that you wouldnt normally think of doing but hey now that the worlds gonna end who cares about your health?

Report Post Tip

Id make arrange a massive party at my house where all my friends and family would attend, even the ones i dont get on with.

Leave by making some good memories

Report Post Tip

Thats interesting. I think if someone told me, I had 24hrs left. I would feel like Ed Norton in that movie, 25th hour. I would try to tie up as many loose ends, I could in life. I think my first inclination would be to protect the family, in every way I could. I would reach out to everyone I have not been able to stay in touch with. I would ensure, what I could in my power....to make sure everyone around me is taken care of in my absence. 

And then, id probably light up one last time with my friends. lol

Report Post Tip

If it's 100% certain I'd day once the 24 hours was up, I'd probably start it of by saying good bye to my loved ones and the people I care about to get that out of the way. Then I'd go to a restaurant order the priciest dinner on the menu and the most expensive bottle of wine they had, skip out on the bill cause guess what I'm dying anyways so why pay. Then I'd go to a car dealership, pick out a pricy but cool car drive to some mountain that has water at the bottom of it, then wait until just before time runs out and jump of that mountain.

I say that now but I'd probably do something different if I was put on the spot in the situation presented.

Report Post Tip

Twenty four hours really isn't a whole lot of time. I guess if you knew ahead of time, you could plan your last day. I know myself, I would be constantly looking at the clock, worried that it was going by too fast. Without a doubt, I would spend it with my family. Lots of laughs to give them nice memories for when I'm gone.

I'd like to say it would be something profound and meaningful, but I'd probably spend the day playing video games and jerking off.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Just 24 hours left
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL