Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 13:16:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Just 24 hours left Started by: CryBaby on May 12, '21 01:34

Bunch of hookers and cocaine

Report Post Tip

I answered here before that I'd go rent a private island but if not I'd probably take out my life savings and eat everything I want. No need to worry about calories if I'm gonna die right after amirite B)

Report Post Tip
In all honesty I wouldn't do anything out of the ordinary. I would probably just sit on my couch watching one my favorite TV shows.
Report Post Tip

Find a quiet spot and enjoy the last day surrounded by family. Eat whatever meal was available that day and just chill the fuck out until it was lights out. 

Report Post Tip

If II got to know that I hade 24 hours left to live I most likely had been in the hospital already so I then had to take farwell with the peoples I love and writhe my testament befor it was to late 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

So we got 24 hours so id wake up and go and visit my family have a meal and make memories with them and then I figure I got 12 hours left so I put all my money into coke and strippers and beers and if the coke doesn't kill me in the 12 hours I done a good job of it.

Report Post Tip

24 hours... You'd have to make the most of that time. Be sure not to spend any of it asleep. Id try and get a favourite meal in, a few drinks at a local bar.  Meet friends, say goodbyes to family and try to put as much in order as possible

Report Post Tip

I think if I had only 24 hours left of my life I'd hang out in bed all day. Sex, food and phone calls to loved ones. I'd order massive amounts of my favorite foods delivered. Have sex, eat, make a phone call and repeat. Once I was done with phone calls I'd replace that part with movies and just keep at it until the end of my time. I'd die bloated with a smile on my face.

Report Post Tip

I would eat like a pig and masturbate furiously, not necessarily in that order, not necessarily at separate times. Maybe I'll run outside naked for the fuck of it. Maybe I'll do crack or heroin, not necessarily at separate times. 

Report Post Tip
This is not a question with an easy answer . I don’t know what I’ll do really . I”d probably just waste away spending time with my kids before my time goes. Making my last 24 the best memories. I”d be devastated really just have to be in the moment
Report Post Tip
Get as much cash as possible and spend time with friends and family. Try to do some good. Have fun and make peace.
Report Post Tip

Tough question, man. Family and friends around me, eating good food and drinking, having a good time if possible. I wouldn't do anything crazy, I guess, just spend some quality time with the people I love.

Report Post Tip

Hmm good question. I would donate all my money or would visit some poor country and spend all my money there. Finally I would spend the rest time with my wife and son. And dying watching sunset.. perfect.

Report Post Tip

I cant call it. I might get so overwhelmed with things i want to do and not get anything done then go to sleep for the day.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I'm gonna smoke a little bit of weed,make a little money and raise a bit of hell in the process of it all....thats atleast the plan for now. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

i think punching annoying people in the face would be a spectacular final 24 hours

Report Post Tip
I think there's a netflix movie about this. I would do a shit ton of drugs and ride roller coasters all day. If I had more time I would probably travel but 24 hours doesn't leave much u kind of have to stay local
Report Post Tip

That's a good question. I would like to spend this last hours with my family and close friends, but i'm sure that i would go crazy if knew that and would end doing nothing.

Report Post Tip

I’d like to say I’d do a bunch of mental, highly addictive drugs, get drunk and hire hookers to make my final few hours fun, but I reckon I’d actually just want to spend the time with my family - not even doing anything mad, just chillin and chatting, most likely.

Report Post Tip

Can do most of the former stuff any weekend in Greenock anyway, Rorschach. I'm with you on the drugs thing though, always had that wonder about what it would be like, but i've got too much of an addictive personality to try as I know i'll end up hooked on that crap!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Just 24 hours left
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL