Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 10:01:16
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Just 24 hours left Started by: CryBaby on May 12, '21 01:34

I would run to this shop nearby that sells all kinds of cakes and take a bite of every single cake there. See if I can eat myself to death before my 24 hours are up.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I would probably spend time with my family before I go. Possibly something they could always remember as long as they live.

Report Post Tip
I'd probably spend the time with my wife & kids, call loved ones, just spend as much quality time as possible & also make sure all everything is in order to help my family once I'm gone
Report Post Tip

Zeek I still really think you should  think about the Bahama trip I was talking about......that sounds much more fun than what you are planning for the last 24 lol

Report Post Tip

That's what I would rather do but hey the alternative I guess you can't go wrong with it CryBaby.

I probably would party with friends and family for the biggest part of the 24 hours. Go out with an epic party! 

And I would eat lots of unhealthy food... 

If I had 24 hours left I would try to spend it with family, my kids, friends and then get super high and eat all my fav foods!! Especially crab! Might do some silly shit too. who knows?

If I had 24 hours left, I'd spend my first 20 with family and friends. The next three hours I would run up my credit cards and online shop buying gifts for everyone and the last two I would find a nice place to chill and die alone and at peace.

Report Post Tip
I had a change of plans

I’m going to drain the bank account, then go to the strip club and do cocaine off strippers booty holes......... not really sure what I’ll do with the other 22 hours
Report Post Tip

Not too much, nothing stressful - most likely time with friends and family who are around me.

Eat a bunch of food I love -- that's bad for me.. 

Would somehow figure out how to prolong my life longer then that twenty four hours.. cause there's just not enough things I could possibly do lol
Report Post Tip

I would go to the bank and cash out all the money I have, then spend the rest of the day giving it out to the people I know who need it the most.

I would like my whole family to be with me during last few mins though. 

Report Post Tip

24 hours left...hmmm let's see

If i had money, i would have spent it in every way i could. Besides i worked for it.

My family comes first, so being with them.

A special dinner to closest friends.

I would probably escape lonely in some secluded natural place, some woodland or more like some far mountain and wait the end there after the hike/climb to get there.

Report Post Tip

Fish and chips seaside family a few beers laughing over memories. Silly brilliant and everything inbetween. Keg of beer fuck it. And mint sauce on the mushy peas....there I have said it!!! Controversail!!!

Report Post Tip

I would do thinks too horrible to admit. I would try to get all that GTA 5 star level involved in real life! Or I would ask Hillary for her emails and cut that 24 hours to only few.

Report Post Tip

I would hop on a plane, fly across the ocean and land back in America. First I would swing by Squishy 's house to fuck his wife (aka bake cookies and eat pizza in this case) and then once I'm good and high I'll borrow his JAZZ and drive to Illinois to see my family. If the flight was fast enough I'll convince my sisters and neice and nephew to meet me in the city and somehow get tickets to a cubs game where I will spend my last hours screaming, shoving nachos and hot dogs in my face. 

But knowing me I'll probably be playing minecraft or some shit while complaining about having to put on pants. 

Report Post Tip

24 hrs left I am getting laid as much as possible hoping I draw my last breathe on the job :D

Report Post Tip

So you're dying a virgin? 

sorry, you left it right there, it had to be said. 

Report Post Tip

oh 24 hours.

I think I will wanna travel somewhere fancy.

will visit someone I love and spend my time with them.

there isn't much in my mind but basically beignwith someone I love will be the most part of it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Just 24 hours left
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL