Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 12:00:01
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Just 24 hours left Started by: CryBaby on May 12, '21 01:34

Lmao. This is true Tyrion… if it ain’t grown in the port, it’s shipped in through Wemyss Bay, from what I’ve heard 😜 I know what you mean though - I’d have a burnt spoon collection if I started down that road, no doubt :P

Report Post Tip

We'd need to send you to Edinburgh to be with Kuku if you start burning spoons, none of us want that!!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Not enough time in the day to travel anywhere significant.

Do I'd probably do something that would normally get me in a lot of shit with the police
Report Post Tip

If I only had 24 hours left to live, I would cook a family thanksgiving meal for my family, I would not tell them how much Time I had left.  I would tell each one of them how much I loved them and tell them about the joy they have brought into my life.  Then I would take that last hour go to my room take a shower and ten pray until my last breath was drawn.  

Report Post Tip

I think if I found I had 24 hours to live I wouldn’t know what to do with it but my first train of thought I will go get a nice breakfast probably bacon eggs and cheese and then I would have some milk.

Report Post Tip
Stick on a series of 24, open a big bag of Doritos and kick back

In fact…it’s been a while, maybe I should just do that anyway? I never actually got the the end of all the series!

Weekend sorteddddd
Report Post Tip

Sayi goodbye to anyone who matters, blow all my money on drugs, alcohol, women and limo service.  Or perhaps spend all my money making an attemp to take Trudeaus life. either way, well worth it

Report Post Tip

Take as many friends as i could out for a meal and to spend time, then take my wife home and spend as much time as i had left in bed with her.

But then, I'm easy to please that way. Lots of people, not tons of things i'd want to do.

Report Post Tip

I think I would tell my mum I love her. 

I then would get all of my money and book the first flight the my dream place. Probably a remote beach where only rich ppl go and then go lie on the beach and wait for my 24th hour. 

I'd die with a smile then.

Report Post Tip

Ironically, I always think about this and I honestly have no idea what I would do. I do whatever I want now, so like, who the fuck knows? Maybe spend it at a strip club, Maybe the gun range, Maybe deal drugs. Who knows?

Report Post Tip
Visit family, tell people what I really think of them, get married by Elvis in Vegas and visit a brothel for the last hour. May as well go out happy ;)
Report Post Tip

I would just do as much arrengements as i can to have my 3 year old a good future after im gone. In 24 hours nothig much can be done cant even go to 2 places from "you should see this places before you die" list:). Do as much as i can in one day so they dont have alot of paperwork:). Life insurance doesnt work before a year i guess so thats not an option. if im done early i might decide tot ake few along with me lol:D

Report Post Tip
I would probably spend most of the time looking for a suitable home for my pets. Any time remaining after that would be devoted to hookers and coke.
Report Post Tip

Funny, I wonder how most people would act in that situation... perhaps those last few hours would be the realest ones, as if you didn't really meet them until its their time. I bet would be either fantastic or really disappointing.

Report Post Tip

The key here is why it is happening as that very well could greatly limit my choices at what I would be capable of doing.  I will assume that I am at full Health and will come to an unavoidable demise as anything else would greatly limit me.  I would likely have a fancy dinner party with Friends and Family.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I would play MR all day and probably jerk it over my prowess rating being above 12% for once in my life before it all ended. 

Report Post Tip

I once thought I only had a few days or weeks to live. I planned a day to do everything I wouldn't want to regret not doing. I went fishing with my dad, thanked him for being the awesome man that he is, then he taught me how to drive a car and we ate burgers until we were too full to eat more. 

I'm better now and I'm glad that wasn't really my last day on earth. It's good to live life not regretting anything.

Report Post Tip

I don't think I would be able to get anything productive done. I would probably sit around sulking and suffer waiting for my all to soon demise.

Report Post Tip
If I had 24 hours left I would run around naked and blow all of my money on extremely frivolous things. Basically just another day honestly.
Report Post Tip

I’m not really sure what I would do, but from the title of the thread, I know what I would do at the end. Die

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Just 24 hours left
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL