Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 15:30:43
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Darts Started by: Gerwyn_Price on Oct 28, '21 15:44
Any darts fans out there? Either playing or watching. It has really exploded in the last few years. I really like Gerwyn Price due to his sportsmanship and friendly banter on stage.

Do you have a favourite? What do you play like?
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

I like to play darts. Living in the USA, I can't get to watch a lot of dart matches. I like a bunch of the folks

Report Post Tip

I actually made the final 8 of the Lothian Darts play-offs in 2002.  I would have gotten through to the quarter finals, but I drunkenly quarrelled with the then social convener of Dundee FC's fan club, the Capital Dark Blues.  Sadly, this got out of hand and was witnessed by several Lothian Darts officials, and I was banned from playing darts.

Report Post Tip

I love playing darts. Before I met the Mrs I use to play at the pub here in the UK most days of the week, now i've moved 100 miles away to be with the other half I rarely get chance to play

Report Post Tip

KaraZor-El where did you move from and to?  I still have some contacts within the amateur darts world, maybe I can help you.

Report Post Tip

From Lowestoft, Suffolk to Basildon, Essex. It's not the lack of people unfortunately, its the lack of time. The wife does shifts and we both work full time and have a 13 month old who keeps us on our toes lol

Report Post Tip

didn't know darts had gotten that popular, it's an old game and a lot of fun like some of the other old games back in the day, now the video games have taken over but I'm happy to see it's making a comeback

Report Post Tip

Black_Rider - pubs will make a comeback, I'm pretty sure.

Report Post Tip

I was a decent mid-level player at my local darts circuit. I even had a nickname - "The Finger". You'll actually find a lot of pictures of (a much younger! Haha) me at a lot of bars in the area.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Darts? I like throwing them into my parts, to widen my holes that make me shart, while calling help for Paul Blart at his new job in K-Mart as he's watching the Simpsons, mainly Bart, whilst he's having a fart and dreaming of his favourite car, a Dodge Dart.

Report Post Tip

Always fun to watch dart on tv and also play it when being in a pub in England for sure.

Not often to be seen on tv but when its on I love to watch it.

Report Post Tip
Honesty-, please don't post shit like that in here, this is a serious thread about darts not your sad self-mutilation.

Really glad to see such a strong response here. I actually heard about a guy called "The Finger" who played near me! I am based in South Wales and have never participated at local level. Maybe it was you I heard about? Such a small world.
Report Post Tip

I dont play darts but watch it alot. My personal favorite was Andy Fortham ( RIP ) because i think it was the most kind player in the circuit. 

I am dutch so i chose MvG atm, Raymond is over and out. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Yeah, I play darts sometimes. With a beer in my hand and some friend.

And ofcourse I like van gerwen as darter Just because he is dutch. But I think darts is a sport you best play and don't watch.
Report Post Tip

Man, I have darts at my vacation home and there is like a huge yard, so whenever I am with friends, with throw the darts from like 20 meters (22 yards for handegg players0, we are not counting points or anything but it is hilarious, especially since we are using the ones with metal tip, so basically a needle and then you throw it from afar trying to hit that small target, I almost stabbed my wife once from afar lmao

Report Post Tip
Yes Gerwyn_Price! I spent many years out there as the headmaster of a school for delinquent children. Maybe we ran into each other once or twice? I would play almost every night out with my wife.
Report Post Tip

Gerwyn_Price

I'll throw shit like that where I want. I'll make it stick to your walls if I want it to.

Report Post Tip

Darts ?

I have seen only in movies people playing darts, remember playing it as a child, but as many other games Mobile has taken place of it and dont see anyone playing it now a days.

Report Post Tip
Honesty- I'm sure there are other threads around where your own special brand of comedy may play better. We are clearly adult men trying to have a conversation, so perhaps rhyming 'fart' and 'shart' is a gift better given to a different audience. Frankly, this acting out reminds me very strongly of the delinquent children at my former job.

Gerwyn_Price, I know you must have seen us out at the dart boards once or twice! My wife is very recognizable.
Report Post Tip

ShellfishThompson See my previous response.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Darts
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL