Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 06:14:09
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Darts Started by: Gerwyn_Price on Oct 28, '21 15:44

Pool really the best to play, agree fully, drinking beer and playing pool is amazing, the drunker you get the betetr it is toi not play it :p

Saw a kuku here  to, he now knows the kuku.watch is on for real.

Report Post Tip

Tutte not me I get to drunk playing pool I have literally smacked myself in the face with the pool cue twice at the bar. But I'm a special human being. 

I just can't imagine wasting that much money on darts like id rather sharpen a butterknife to a put and put some nipple tassels on the end and bam created my own dart. Hell if a famous stripper used the tassels like Cardii B or that bald chick Kanye West was fucking, oh Amber Rose im so starting my own business

Report Post Tip

I don't really follow Darts that much! Although, I used to live near the arena where they used to host the Dart World Championship.

I used to play it quite a bit when I was a kid as we used to have a darts board at home.

Report Post Tip

I never followed a darts competition, but I used to play kind of often, always liked it. Not that I'm particularly good at hitting what I aim for, but I'd say quite better than most who played with me :D

Report Post Tip
Has anyone ever seen a darts injury?
Report Post Tip

haha MidpoinT, there you go, just what I meant when being to drunk to play it. just as in dart, missing the whole board so all laughs at you. But its fun to play both dart and pool when a bit drunk really

Report Post Tip
I'd also like to mention.

A night out at the darts is something else.

I've done the Mosconi Cup. It's absolutely no where near
Report Post Tip
Personally, I found darts very edgy to play. When I was on the darts scene, it was a haven of masculine energy, and lager did little to help quell my serious need to start "trouble" to cover up fragile machismo.

A few times, trips to the pub were almost like writing competitions. Violence, aggression, word battles.

You guys talk about pool? Well, once I said to a person he must be terrible at pool if I beat him. Friendly, yes? No. He broke my nose. Thankfully, I'm naturally quite handsome, so I wear it well, but it hurt. And then some guy told me I deserved it. And guess what? I didn't do anything to the punchy guy, he was way too tough, but I relentlessly bullied the guy who spoke up afterwards. Oh yeah. I made his life a living hell.

And if you're reading this Shaman Boss Drum T-shirtan, you brought this all on YOURSELF
Report Post Tip

I live in canton,,and play for the threw tam.i have a good throwing hand,   won alot of games.sometimes i'm off if i'm drunk eyes,, i attend to go  throwng bad, i still say i'm a winner tho.

Report Post Tip
Getting close to the start of the worlds, the bottom half of the draw bracket looks fairly tasty! Whose everyone's money on to win? I am putting money on Peter Wright!
Report Post Tip
I've sold some Crypto that performed terribly recently, and I have put £778 also on Peter Wright.

I should stop trading in crypto and stick to what I know
Report Post Tip

I do not know why, but I love darts. When I was young and my Uncle from Canada was coming he asked me what do I want and I asked for darts and he brought me these darts (plastic one) with holes and such, so it is not that one with like foam and holes, but it was automatic and counted points, damn I used to play for hours at the time.

Report Post Tip

Absolutely love the 'arras'

Gerwyn seems a bit of a dick, but a hell of a chucker.

I'd love Barney to have one last Hurrah and even though he's a massive dick, I do like James Wade.

LETS........PLAY.........DARTS!

duh duh-duh-duh-duh, duh-duh-duh duh- duh duh duh duh duuuuuhh

OI OI OI

ETC

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Good to see Lewis back on it last night.

One of the original quick throwers. Bit of x factor. Be good to see a prime Aidy back.
Report Post Tip

I used to play darts in the local bars. This was many years ago. I had my own set of darts, fancy with parts and tools and a carrying case, doing bar leagues. I imean, i sucked but it was fun! Also I like beer so that was a one up to start!

I haven't watched any dart competitions, but I think I'll look some up on the YouTube, because it does sound really interesting; I'd like to see how people play against each other in a competition format.  The only dart games I've played or even watched were drunk at a bar or a friend's house.

Archery seems interesting, too.  I think I may drown away the rest of the night watching archery and dart competitions before bed.

Report Post Tip

I actually made the final 8 of the Lothian Darts play-offs in 2002.  I would have gotten through to the quarter finals, but I drunkenly quarrelled with the then social convener of Dundee FC's fan club, the Capital Dark Blues.  Sadly, this got out of hand and was witnessed by several Lothian Darts officials, and I was banned from playing darts.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
@Oxnxminkey - say what?
Report Post Tip

OyNXMinkey sounds like the original bad boy of darts. Have any on-stage bust-ups with Adrian Lewis by any chance? Convince a wasp to sting him?

Gerwyn_Price - @OxNXMinkey actually just said what I had said. Maybe he was worried that Honesty- would attack him if he said something different and felt that repeating what had already been said was safer.

Either way, I think I'll give him a few million dollars of he asks me nicely
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Darts
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL