Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 23:38:17
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Darts Started by: Gerwyn_Price on Oct 28, '21 15:44

The Honesty- approach. Interesting. Having thought about that applying to darts before. One assumes this involves lots of mentioning of shit and other hard-man tactics? 

Report Post Tip

First Off... I can't believe this thread is actually still going.

Second... Did OyNxMinkey just repeat one of the original replies?! What a strange thing to do.

Report Post Tip

I'm sure you've got a soft spot for the darts, Tyrion. Everyone does. 

Report Post Tip
Gerwyn_Price - yes, and as he's chosen not to shit-walls the F1 thread, we can assume that Honesty- feels zero need to dominate that sport, or a thread discussing that sport, and that therefore F1 shouldn't be taken seriously.

Tyrion - that is what happened. Most of my imitators take measures go hide that they are my imitators, but that person just repeated what I said word for word.

Since you're here, Tyrion, have you seen just how hard Honestly- is when he's all up in our darts-appreciating business?
Report Post Tip

I've got zero interest in being drawn into forum bullying Mr_Keating, which is what I regard the treatment given to Honesty as being.

Report Post Tip
Tyrion - Honesty can more than handle himself, and in fact he is only ever praised here. He gave a solid account of himself in what I believed was a fairly good-natured exchange in a harmless forum.

You are very, very quick to use unnecessary and provocatively extreme language. Caution on one's tone is key. I've received infinitely more personalised insults towards me than any player arrive right now. I didn't see you condemning that as bullying.
Report Post Tip
On the contrary, Mr_Keating. I've defended you on numerous occasions actually.

However the insults you receive are often because of your actions, so whilst not excusable they are often to be expected. The fact you continue to repeat the actions which cause such insults tells me that you enjoy the back and forth it provides.
Report Post Tip
Forum bullying, Jesus.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Good night last night.

The Smith Wade game was decent. Thought Wade had put Smith under pressure getting back to 5-3 but he's just too big of a scorer.

Wright hit record numbers of 180 to outscored Anderson. Gotta be good to do that.

Should be a cracker tonight!
Report Post Tip
And a cracker it was.

28 dart second leg boded well.

Thought Smith was buried at 2-0 but thought back to take the lead only for Wright to storm through.

The young lads need to start beating the old school for the good of the sport though
Report Post Tip

I went to the O2 pre covid just as a night out with some friends that had tickets and one or 2 were into it. I have to say it was absolutely brilliant! The atmosphere, the people, the singing, the tension and the celebrations were all just fantastic. No violence good chats with people no matter who they were supporting etc. Gerwin played and was exceptional. If you fancy trying something you've not considered before and when it is safe to do so highly recommend going to see live. Lol the tables singing - we pay your benefits' to those in the wings etc...all good natured fun. Great match and result as stated above too :)

Report Post Tip

I used to love going to the darts and as you say, always a really fun, positive atmosphere. I really feel the crowd has turned a little sour, especially at this World Championships. There was always a bit of booing when someone was going for a double if it was going to end the match early but otherwise it wasn't too bad. The constant national anthem singing and booing of anyone not English was very lame. Almost spoiled it. 

Report Post Tip
Would Gerwyn have beaten Jockey Wilson?
Report Post Tip
Depends on what boards they played on.

The doubles nowadays are massive compared to jockeys day.

But they practice harder and score so heavily I just cannot see him turning over price
Report Post Tip

The doubles nowadays are massive compared to jockeys day.

Is this true or are you pulling my leg?

I didn't think the board had changed at all other than the alterations to the wire... 

Report Post Tip
The alterations to the wire have made the doubles much bigger..

The old wire was thick and rounded so a lot of darts bounced out.

It's now thinner, sunken and angled. There's not even the nails holding it in either..
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Darts
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL