Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 11:11:58
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Toughest guy you've ever seen in the Outside forum? Started by: Gerwyn_Price on Oct 29, '21 11:56

For me, it has to be Honesty-. Despite not understanding how threads work and posting some irrelevant gibberish about self-mutilation in a thread about the beautiful sport of darts, when politely asked to stop, they(? not 100% on their pronouns, no offense meant) doubled down and in addition to letting me know that they "throw shit where [they] want", threatened to "make it stick to [my] walls".

I've personally never seen such an act of bravado and feel quite intimidated by his display.

This made me wonder if anyone has ever seen anyone who is tougher than Honesty- or whether he is just the big dog of the Outside forum?

Thanks, Gerwyn (he/him)

Report Post Tip

From my limited experience, it is also Honesty-. I had half a mind to bow out of the darts thread as a result of his threats. That kind of thing is usually what a monkey would do, and he is clearly at least a teenage boy and not a monkey, which is very troubling. I would be surprised if even his parents could control him.

Report Post Tip

ShellfishThompson

You said you used to be headmaster at a school for delinquent children. If reading someone saying stuff that isn't even remotely bad (you should see some of the other things I've said), on the Internet is enough to trigger you and your little frivolous buddy over there, then holy fuck am I ever glad you don't work at that job anymore. If those two little replies were enough to get you triggered, you probably became more mad than Hitler when he realised he was losing the war when those delinquent children starting throwing fits. I'm not even kidding when I'm saying this: I'm glad you are away from those children so that someone competent may actually help them.

Gerwyn_Price

I do know how threads work. Have I broken a rule? No I have not. Do I realise this is the Internet and that literally any Outside forum posted in this game is public? Yes I do. You clearly don't understand that if I want to go in a thread and say "I like rubbing oil on my magnificent tits" on a thread that's talking about the current climate change and what we can do to stop it, that I will do it, I can do it and the reason for it is, once again, that it's a public forum. Now, was what I wrote gibberish? Absolutely. It was completely irrelevant to what you asked in the thread. Do I have to stop once you ask me to stop? Nope. 

Here's the very funny and hypocritical part of all this: you two act like you're adults and Thompson over here sure as hell loves saying he's one, but the two of you making a thread about me (I'm flattered by the way) is something way more fucking childish than I've ever done and said. Last thing I will say is that there once was a person named CommissarKuku. See, Kuku is known as a troll around these parts. He's been pissing people off for at least a decade. He gets on the streets and starts spewing shit and then people get triggered. He has claimed on numerous occasions that he's a master of words. Well, wanna know something neat? On one of his threads, I replied to him. I managed to get someone like him so fucking flustered that he had a lost for words and ran to mommy and daddy to get me killed. If I can do that to someone like him, you better fucking believe that it won't take much for me to break your spirits, especially when rhyming fart and shart was enough to piss off you snowflakes.

I'm down to do this back and forth as long as it takes. You know what will get me to stop? Stop mentioning me. You want me to continue? Keep doing what you do and I'll respond. Game on.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $124,000 Tip

He has claimed on numerous occasions that he's a master of words. Well, wanna know something neat? On one of his threads, I replied to him. I managed to get someone like him so fucking flustered that he had a lost for words and ran to mommy and daddy to get me killed. If I can do that to someone like him, you better fucking believe that it won't take much for me to break your spirits

The toughest guy on the outside forum just got tougher. The last thing I want is your atomic word-cannon pointed in my direction. Are you a Navy SEAL by any chance?

Report Post Tip

Atomic word-cannon? You're words are getting a lot more pristine compared to the other times. I guess the guy calling me a monkey finally stopped writing like a chimp.

Now, if only you'd stop eating and sniffing your own shit. But hey, progress is progress! Look at you go! Let me ask you something, at that institution, was your method of conflict resolution just throwing your shit at those poor kids? Cause you sure seem aroused by shit. My shit made you come out here all mad, then you starting writing like you have shit-for-brains, then you bullshit like your dialect wasn't that of a three-year-old toddler in your last posts. Now, it doesn't surprise me as you clearly are someone that's always been full of shit

Report Post Tip

This guy isn't just tough, he's proving to be an Outside forum apex predator. Bottom line, I don't think there's going to be anyone nominated in this thread that can beat him. 

Report Post Tip
"He has claimed on numerous occasions that he's a master of words. Well, wanna know something neat? On one of his threads, I replied to him. I managed to get someone like him so fucking flustered that he had a lost for words and ran to mommy and daddy to get me killed. If I can do that to someone like him, you better fucking believe that it won't take much for me to break your spirits"

Honesty- Could you reveal what was said, and where? And identify exactly who "mommy and daddy"were?
Report Post Tip

Based upon what I've seen and read so far: 

Outside Forum Toughness Hierarchy

1. Honesty-

2. Everyone else 

Does anyone else have any Outside forum tough guys for us to discuss? If you could please try to refrain from posting about the throwing, eating and talking of shit in your replies. Honesty- has already covered that in plenty of detail in every post he's made recently, although I guess he does deserve even more points for then trying to deflect that obsession onto someone else. Outside forum tough guy power move #1 right there. 

Report Post Tip

Hey Gerwyn_Price - Honesty- himself nominated the late CommissarKuku.  By alleging some sort of victory over him, Honesty- is basically acknowledging that CK was the toughest, and that Honesty- managed to best him, once.

I guess that makes Honesty- less tough than a guy who died years ago?

Report Post Tip

Gerwyn_Price - just an idea, but we could run an informal competition with a few prizes?  Special, highest value prize obviously goes to someone who hasn't entered and in fact has nothing to do with the competition, then first prize could get three million, 2nd prize two million, and then third prize could be one million, if the entrant had supported us in organising the contest?

Just throwing ideas around.

Report Post Tip

Also, sorry for the multiple posts, but Honesty- - are you, like, a psychic or something?  Hitler has only just become Chancellor of Germany, and Germany aren't at war.  So when you talk of "you [them] probably became more mad than Hitler when he realised he was losing the war" you have to be aware that at this time, no state of war exists between Germany and any other nation, because it's the early 1930s.

I have to say, I also find your ShellfishThompson's career really distasteful.  As part of my work-place for my postgraduate degree in education, I had to work at a school for delinquents, and if I learned anything, it was that the "hardest" boys/men/people, and I include you in this, are frequently the most terrified individuals.  That's why they project the illusion of toughness.

Report Post Tip

Honesty seems to be a popular choice, but i always felt like Kuku could do that to any forum any day of the twice and twice before coffee

Report Post Tip

Ralph_Lombino - I think the differences between Honesty- and the Kuku lineage is that Kuku, through his works, demonstrated the validity of his claims to be a popular writer and leader of the Streets.  There is simply no way to test whether, or not, Honesty- is indeed a physically hard/tough.  Whilst we have no reason to doubt that a man writing on the internet claiming to be a skilled pugilist isn't, the fact remains that we have to take him at face value.

I suppose, to answer your question, whilst we have no reason to doubt that Honesty- is all that he claims to be, and we should believe him, sadly we have no way to verify his claims conclusively.  

All that being said, it seems that he's widely considered within this thread to be the hardest person in the outside forum, and that's got to count for something.

Report Post Tip

I would have to agree with Ralph_Lombino here, because I remember the Kuku linage in all of their glories. 

Report Post Tip

Given the display Honesty- has put on here, which I think has rocked many of us to our core, I still don't believe he is anything but #1. This man has got a hold of the Outside forum like Robocop in dystopic Detroit. 

He has claimed on numerous occasions that he's a master of words. Well, wanna know something neat? On one of his threads, I replied to him. I managed to get someone like him so fucking flustered that he had a lost for words and ran to mommy and daddy to get me killed. If I can do that to someone like him, you better fucking believe that it won't take much for me to break your spirits

I continue to come back to this. It has a seismic force to it. He even offered a devastating figure of speech as a teaser of his power:

you probably became more mad than Hitler when he realised he was losing the war

That is a very good example of a time someone would have been very mad. Cracking. 

Report Post Tip
@ShellfishThompsom - Kuku has been nominated twice, equalling Honesty-'s tally.

Honesty- himself nominated Kuku in a sense.

So are we in a tiebreaker scenario?
Report Post Tip

Mr_Keating

Kuku, you can pretend as much as you want that Hitler is only a chancellor, but this is the outside forum, so stop living in your delusional fantasy. Let me ask you something, why do you think you're a king of the streets? You only get attraction when there are prizes involved or when you're going after people. Basically, people aren't interested in you as a person, which makes complete sense. They're interested only in what you have when you are willing to give, and the other times, people only throw a glance at you when they see you throwing yet another temper tantrum. You are not a king of the streets. When things don't go your way, you run to your few "buddies" to help you out. You are not the king of the streets. When you are at a loss for words, you run to someone to fight your battles. *cough* *Grin*. You are not the king of the streets. Also, when no one wants to help you, you always act as a deplorable, shit human being. What's that? You think writing a thread where you force yourself sexually on someone else without consent makes you king of the streets? You're as much of a king as the offspring of Harvey Weinstein and Bill Cosby. You are not a king of the streets. Now, you've been at me for nearly seven years. Your obsession with me is psychotic and disgusting. Just recently, you've tagged me 6 different times in less than 24 hours. Having to get down on your knees to beg for attention is pathetic and miserable. It's like a chihuahua constantly humping my leg. This will be my last interaction with you for a while because you repulse me as a human being.

Last thing I'm going to say is that I can't wait to see what absolutely dense and empty-headed thing you'll do in the near future for you to get banned again for, what..., the millionth time?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Funny thing is, Honesty-, about the only thing I know about you is that some guys I was in an underground group with years ago wanted your crew attacked, and so we did

The only person calling me King of the Streets is you.

I don't doubt that you are a genuine tough guy IRL - so why are you being unpleasant here?

I just wanted to talk darts with fellow darts players.
Report Post Tip

Every time I see kuku I vote him for the worst one anytime on all threads he writes in. Always likes to hang out people and its so damn ssd to see this over and over again.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip
Tutte - your dislike for me makes my brain sad
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Toughest guy you've ever seen in the Outside forum?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL