Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 20:45:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Toughest guy you've ever seen in the Outside forum? Started by: Gerwyn_Price on Oct 29, '21 11:56

Ty, I was so scared that you would keep nailing me with the fact that I misspelled your name that I was shaking in my boots. I couldn't live with the fact that I had offended you so much. Ty for understanding, oh great one. I hope this never comes up again.

Report Post Tip

I wasn't offended my man, I just thought you were a bit of a fucking dummy. It was not my intention to scare you though, I'm no tough guy. I'm not, Honesty- by any stretch of the imagination. I'm just over here more mad than Hitler trying to heal my broken spirit and chat about actual tough guys, you know?

Report Post Tip

No need to be bitter, I'm trying to turn over a new leaf, so to speak. I'll try to be better in the future. 

Report Post Tip
Gerwyn_Price - I know we chat offline about darts, but I'm going to ask you to lay off Dr_Satan.

Like Rocky said after defeating Ivan Drago, we can all change.

I've asked Dr_Satan to help repair my broken relationshipships with Lincoln_Lawyer, Honesty- and WhyBother. I still don't know why they are so upset about me, but I am genuinely apologetic to them for their behaviour, and I wish to put on record the sorry condition my feelings are in. I'd tell them myself but they probably have restraining orders against me and besides they probably

All I can say is that I don't take what they say about me too personally, even though it is a direct attack on me personally. This is after all the mafia and a lot happens. So whilst apologies are in order I don't necessarily need one.

And I'd like to also ask people to stop sending me money, and to apologise for asking people to in the past. This was wrong. I should make money like everyone else does.

Finally, I want to offer to back anyone who is my friend up, like I am backing Dr_Satan up here. I just need to know who my friends are. So if you could tell me
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $1,551,897 Tip

Hey, this isn't about darts. Darts has no bearing on this at all in fact, and Dr_Satan and I resolved any ongoing issues when I accepted his apology and promised to stop making him piss his pants. This thread is really just about identifying tough guys in the Outside forum. I'm sure there are plenty of them around, although none who can hold a candle to Honesty-. Or as he would probably say, who can candle a hold to him, shit, shit, shit, parrot chromosomes, Hitler rage, Trump, snowflake destruction.

As for everything else you've said, that seems like some really goofy nonsense that you read in a bad self-help book. 

Report Post Tip
Dr_Satan, hey, I followed your advice but don't know what to do about Gerwyn. I think just leaving it but hard to know.

What do you think?
Report Post Tip

Sure, Leaving him alone is the best choice. I've offered him my apology and my sincere wish to end our bickering. 

Report Post Tip
If really love it if Honesty- joined us in this spirit of friendship
Report Post Tip

I know a couple that for real is toughest in this game, but why the heck writing down them, most already know who those are lol

Report Post Tip
Who are they?
Report Post Tip

I'm not sure what's really going on with this thread I've been here for a short time but I don't know why people would wanna argue about who's the toughest on the outside of it

Report Post Tip
I think it is hilarious that both Honesty and Kuku have both chimed in on this thread.
Never once did either one say who was the best. They simply tired to agree or disagree with what had been said by others here.
Report Post Tip

DocHoliday - it's this simple.  Honesty- (he's asked me not to tag him, and I take upsetting him seriously) swaggered into a discussion about darts and basically bullied everyone into ceasing.  With us all being members of the mafia, Gerwyn_Price was seemingly so impressed that he commented on Honesty- (he's asked me not to tag him, and I take upsetting him seriously) being the toughest guy on the Outside Thread.

Nobody has disputed this.  I did uncover some evidence that case a little bit of doubt on some of the foundational claims of Honesty- (he's asked me not to tag him, and I take upsetting him seriously) being the toughest guy on the Outside Thread, but I won't be making a bit deal about it.

What IS important, is that we come together and decide just what being the Toughest Guy means.  Many of my lineage have led  the Streets, and it is an honour and a privilege but also a major responsibility.  I'm just not convinced that  Honesty- (he's asked me not to tag him, and I take upsetting him seriously) is the right person to influence a world of words.  Part of the Toughest Guy (I'm fed up using the caveat) accomplishment involved a lurid, scatological process of intimidation, and whilst the Toughest Guy can do as he damn well pleases, he is perhaps not a leader.

I think what we should be talking about is the actual role and responsibilities of those in prominent positions in their respective fields.

It's not that I don't value the Toughest Guy accolade, not that at all, I just think that the Leader of the Streets position is a forward facing, ambassadorial role, and that the Toughest Guy would struggle not to soil all and sundry with his toughness if he was allowed out of his lane.

There's no disagreement.  Toughest Guy owns the Outside Forum.  

What we do next is what we should bet talking about.

At this moment, I'd like to introduce my friend and mentor, Dr_Satan, who is the last word in diplomacy.  Him and I had a beef which was resolved.  

I think a committee should be convened, a sit-down, where we discuss these matters.

Report Post Tip

I'm taking Satan's place in this conversation.

What do you want Mr_Keating

Report Post Tip
Hi Maverick - I'm wondering about the roles and responsibilities inherent in positions of de facto leaderships on the various forums.

What do you say?
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Actually, I like the question you’ve posed good sir.

I thought Jen was taking on a new role and initiative specifically aimed at forums development and moderation? With Toby as her sidekick. No?
Report Post Tip
Maverick - that is more the official side of things.

I'm talking more about when various Kuku's were Leader of the Streets, you know?
Report Post Tip
Fuck if I know, no one talks anymore. The official side need to get a hustlin’ if you catch my drift Mr_Keating.
Report Post Tip

I know what you mean, Maverick - but if you go to the Streets, you'll notice my fundraiser for a cause.  The Streets have their own supposed Toughest Guy, Lincoln, and he, much like Honesty-, intimidates everyone into paying attention to him rather than the subject at hand.

Honesty- is so tough that it's hard to like him.  But Lincoln gives me a sad brain because I believe him to have a good heart.

It's hard, Maverick, to be honest.  I wish we could all get on better, despite being killers and mobsters and so on.  

Report Post Tip

Who would you like to be part of your sit down, Mr_Keating? I imagine you have a few candidates in mind?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Toughest guy you've ever seen in the Outside forum?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL