Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 02:36:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Toughest guy you've ever seen in the Outside forum? Started by: Gerwyn_Price on Oct 29, '21 11:56

Well, #1 You must not be that important that I should worry about how to spell your name... "Gerwyn" 

#2 We all know you aren't a "tough guy" 

#3 If you can take a dick as hard as Honesty- fucked you, then you're more of a man than me.

#4 Quit while you've still got some dignity left. This will not work out well for you.

Report Post Tip
Dr_Satan, I'm not calling you an idiot or anything, but:

#1 Makes no sense. You'll need to re-phrase

#2 Gerwyn has only ever claimed that Honesty- is the tough guy. You shouldn't claim that others have claimed what others haven't claimed

#3 You clearly have some sort of league table in your mind, but this is not a forum where this should be discussed

#4 If you can cite your evidence for Gerwyn's lack of dignity, please?
Report Post Tip

What the fuck is going on with this thread

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Baba_Yaga - what do you mean?
Report Post Tip

i mean anytime some individual thinks he can boss forums that are not in a private domain they tend to derail

we got plenty of proof where usch events have taken place in the past, mostly by a very limited amount of individuals

Report Post Tip
Le-Semois - what do you mean?
Report Post Tip

I would have to say its Mr_Keating. He diverse vocabulary makes a formidable opponent in the stteets

Report Post Tip

Dr_Satan.

Might as well leave it be. These two originally tried to jump me and it turns out they're just a bunch of parrots repeating the same thing over and over and over and over and over again. Then, they try to act all high and mighty, but get so hurt by the smallest of things, such as Gerween's name being more fucked than his intelligence. They're snowflakes.

It's been shown already that they decidedly ignore valid points and jabs so they can pretend they didn't get affected by it, but the constant repetition on their part shows how destabilized they are because they can't scramble anything of worth in their brains. Also, they're getting the backing of Keeeting over here who has been bullshitting and lying more in this thread than Trump during his presidency, which just goes to show what kind of people those two attract.

It is what it is, I guess. Like you said I fucked them hard, but now they bore me, so I'm just going to let these snowflakes melt. Maybe I'll go read some Dr. Seuss because I know he's more entertaining than any symphony of stupidity that these two try to compose. Maybe I'll go eat some year-old yogourt infested with maggots because I know it'll taste better than the bullshit Keeeting is trying to feed people. Maybe I'll just go back to writing random stuff in dart forums to see if other dart aficionados are as mentally fucked as Gerween and Thumbson. Hey, the three Stooges here might be good at hitting the board's bullseye, but goddamn do they ever have the aim of a Michael J. Fox stormtrooper when it comes to hitting someone with something that sticks.

Honesty won't be able to note a single falsehood that I've made in this discussion.

The theory proposed was that Honesty was the toughest guy in the outside forum.

We have proved that.

The rest is just details. There is the small matter of Honesty never arguing with the late XommissarKuku upon which Honesty based his reputed toughness, but a man as robust as Honesty doesn't need the truth when he can misspell names and has Dr_Satan on his side.
Report Post Tip

Mr_keating, so you admit that having my support is valuable?

Report Post Tip
I'm saying that association with you tells a person everything they need to know
Report Post Tip

That I'm a loyal person and down to defend my friends?

Honesty- doesn't need defending. That's what this entire conversation is about!

Are you calling Honesty some kind of weakling?
Report Post Tip

No, I'm saying 3 weaklings ganged up on honesty and got destroyed. I have the right to defend my friends, just as you do. So, it seems you're the one trying to ride my coattails this time. J/s

And btw, association with you is just the same.

Report Post Tip

Now I'm totally justified by your arguement.

Report Post Tip

Dr_Satan - who is attacking Honesty-?  All I can see is a few guys describing him as tough.

Is that an insult?

And Gerwyn and Shelfish aren't friends of mine.  I don't have any friends.

Report Post Tip

I don't know why you would feel recognising your toughness was "jumping you", Honesty-, honestly. This thread is a tribute, not a detraction. I mean, if I was the hardest guy this side of the OOC forum, throwing down audacious similes one minute and giving two fingers to discourse conventions the next, I would want people to pay their respects to me, which is all I have done. You're the big dog here, and you've only reinforced that view with your contributions in this thread. Between the point in case, the Hitler and Trump references and the fixation with shit, I'm more convinced than ever that you're going to batter anyone who dares step foot on your Outside-turf. I don't want that to be me, another unsuspecting Outside forum poster or even a parrot with 80 or 81 chromosomes, (you'll know more about that than me), which is why I raised this topic in the first place. 

As for Dr-Satan, I don't really think the contributions of a man incapable of reading a name written right in front of his face, who spends his days desperately following Mr_Keating from thread to thread trying to get his attention, deserve to even be considered. Perhaps if someone makes a "Special Olympics: Toughest guy in the Outside forum" thread, then he can be rightfully recognised, but he isn't in your league, Honesty-. Nobody is. Enjoy your Dr. Seuss, you've earned it. 

Report Post Tip

Oh.. No... Please, I beg of you Mr. gerwyn sir. Stop totally destroying me over the fact that I misspelled your name once. (sarcasm, incase you may have missed it) Is there anything I can do to make this right?? (Also sarcasm, for the same reason) I humbly apologize for my transgressions and promise to never do it again, if you'll just forgive me this once!! (Once again... sarcasm)

Report Post Tip

Apology accepted, Dr. No sarcasm. We can all be friends here. This is the Outside forum, where we can have nice chats about who the toughest guy in the forum is (Honesty-) without it needing to be hostile. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Toughest guy you've ever seen in the Outside forum?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL