Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 18:27:30
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Toughest guy you've ever seen in the Outside forum? Started by: Gerwyn_Price on Oct 29, '21 11:56
I think Honesty- (who I no longer @ after he indicated he'd prefer me not to) has accussed me of "coming after him." But he used an example of apparently besting me in a war of words.

I don't think anyone has said anything derogatory towards him, just highlighted his bullish nature and ability to derail a thread about darts.

Again, I know nothing about Honesty except for what he's shown here and that many years ago some people I was in an underground group with attacked his crew.

For what it's worth, darts is an exciting pass-time and I rather wish we could have enjoyed the conversation without the rudeness and so on.

I liked how many people were surprisingly into darts and appreciated it.

Maybe we could continue the chat about darts here?

Jocky Wilson was a hero of mine.
Report Post Tip

It's what happens when people who think attacking me is a good idea

I think we have all admitted how dangerous a decision that would be, which is why you have been nominated for this prestigious title. The intimidation factor of this line alone is a bit of a "point in case", as you would say. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Also, it is a little bizarre he is so upset when I have not made one post in this thread that isn't loaded with praise for how tough Honesty- is in the Outside forums. He could have just said thank you, accepted his accolade and moved on. Instead I continue to praise him and he continues to make a big show of his Herculean Outside might.

Does he think I missed the famous quote?

He has claimed on numerous occasions that he's a master of words. Well, wanna know something neat? On one of his threads, I replied to him. I managed to get someone like him so fucking flustered that he had a lost for words and ran to mommy and daddy to get me killed. If I can do that to someone like him, you better fucking believe that it won't take much for me to break your spirits

I know it, you know it, we all know it: this guy is too hot to handle. 

Report Post Tip
ShellfishThompson - I think we are now basically in a "to the Victor go the spoils" scenario, or as the man himself might say "Victor spoils the the to go shit walls"

I'd like peace with honour, like that time America lost a war, but I'm also happy to pay reparations to an Austrian corporal injured in the trenches if it chills him out, if that makes sense?
Report Post Tip

aa anothe rthread that kuku must spam in, great shit again.

Never understand how fun it must be to spam like this, but what do I know, Im just a user.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $104,000 Tip

"Trample the weak. Hurdle the dead. Dominate Outside." - Attila The Hunesty-

I know he has promised to never stop but, to borrow from his own exceptional "As mad as Hitler when..." school of metaphors, it would make me as happy as when Hitler lost the war to find a middle ground with this titan. 

Report Post Tip
I'll put my money where my face is and ante up $1m to keep him sweet?

His words have got to me, and not for the first time.

And to quote Hitler's propaganda minister "and now you've seen the light, ya got to stand up for your rights"
Report Post Tip

I don't want to, like, cause a scene or whatever, but I've been researching Honesty's claim, and I think there's maybe a small issue with it.

CommissarKuku lived for 17 short days, from March 30th - April 16th.  During that time, there was a fellow named Honesty who lived from March 25th until April 20th.

Now, I'm not calling anyone a liar, because it's very easy to make mistakes, but I can't find a record of that Honesty talking to CommissarKuku - but it might be my fault.

Sure would be interesting to find the exchange though, even just for the historical record.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I don’t tend to read them because they’re mainly used for posting pointless posts about absolutely fuck all

Is it me or does this whole conversation feel like that awkward moment after P.E. when you had to dress down and shower in front of everyone else?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
It feels more to me like when you get someone blasting their horn at you when driving but don't understand why, and actually quite enjoy it
Report Post Tip

Very much bla-bla-bla in here so I join with my bla-bla-bla and hope all can have fun without kuku anytime, I can and I know that all can

But can all, Tutte? Son, why do you dislike me so much?
Report Post Tip

It's probably gerwin, considering he is continually buttfucked by honesty- in all these posts. Get a grip pal.

Report Post Tip
Dr_Satan - that's quite the response

Why?
Report Post Tip

As I said the kuku-watch is on, code red from now, this is not a drill its pure facts!

Report Post Tip
Tutte - did you order a Code Red?
Report Post Tip

Who is "gerwin", you fucking dummy?

Report Post Tip

Sorry "Gerwyn". That better? 

Report Post Tip

Much, thank you. Now that we've established you can't even accurately reproduce a name which was literally at the top of the page you were reading, I would like to point out that I'm certainly no tough guy. Far from it. As you can't even get a name right, which was literally in front of your face, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that this was lost on you; however, I made this thread because I was intimidated by another. That hardly qualifies me to be the Outside forum cock of the walk, does it? At least, I assume you were nominating me when you were spouting off like a complete moron (again) saying, "It's probably gerwin (sp)". Is that what you meant? If so, why would being "buttfucked" make someone a tough guy, anyway? I'd rather not comment on the sexual preferences of the toughest guy in the whole of the Outside forum because I wouldn't want to head down the parrot-chromosomal, Hitler-likening rabbit hole where such a commentary would presumably lead us, but as an objective bystander, surely the guy doing the pounding is likely to be the tougher of the two?

Anyway, I'd like to thank you for your contribution to the debate, flawed and indicative of your stupidity though it was. At this stage, I think it is increasingly transparent that Honesty- is truly the alpha of the Outside forum due to macho actions like this one:

Well, wanna know something neat? On one of his threads, I replied to him. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Toughest guy you've ever seen in the Outside forum?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL