Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 04:22:20
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Purging returned to our streets!? Started by: SadFace on Jan 02, '22 20:06
Not so long ago a regime was controlled by Wayne an ancestor of someone in power today. Him and his friends kept a watch list of people that were outside their circle and killed anyone that would appear a threat to that regime. With the same group in power today I fear purging has return to these streets.

1 week ago CptsaveAHoe had a shot missed on them and the witness statement was never found or buried. The same individual took that as a sign their day’s were numbered and went rogue.

1 week later at approx 4:45 today Punch was killed, again no witness statement has been found or buried. What’s also interesting is I am told Punch was protected by 200 fully trained bodyguards, so would need a very skilled gun to take him down, despite being just an earner in rank.

Now what did these two individuals have in common you might ask? As far as my sources tell me the only thing they had in common was they were both outside the regimes inner circle and both possessed top marksmanship with a gun skill to successfully shoot and kill a Godfather.

Sisyphus was seen walking the streets around the time that Punch was killed, but only sent word a whole 3 hours after requesting people to send through the witness statement on Punch.

Now of course all of this is circumstantial evidence, but most definitely worthy of discussion..
Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $160,000 Tip

If it sounds like a load of circumstantial evidence, its because its not evidence of anything.

My sources tell me that you havent got any sources, in fact my sources tell me that you sound like a man known for passing on misinformation and bullshit and trying to cause issues where non exist.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
What part of my speech was misinformation sansa?
Report Post Tip

Sisyphus was seen walking the streets around the time that Punch was killed, but only sent word a whole 3 hours after requesting people to send through the witness statement on Punch.

Are we to believe that Sisyphus was aware of a member of his organisation being killed and didnt act? As this is what your painting and I find it unlikely. So, what purpose do you have for painting the information in such a manner? Like I said, someone known to serve up misinformation. Pretend sources and guesses are all you have ever had and will ever have.

Anyway, I wont come back again, safe to say that some will buy into the nonsense you peddle but the many will take it for what it is, guess work and nonsense. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
The fact is sansa , sisyphus was around when punch was shot and didn’t ask for any information for 3 hours. You can make your own assumptions from that information, but it’s still a fact.

It seems you are the only one giving opinions and talking nonsense. You won’t come back as you couldn’t find any misinformation to back up what you said earlier.

Thank you for your input though
Report Post Tip

Sisyphus was around and idled out right after the obit came up. I was in contact with his RH who waited for Sisyphus to get back online. They wanted to be sure before firing off a WS wanted mail.

The truth of this whole thing is that you are an unsponsored gangster who made this crap up to stir the pot. You have no idea what was going on. Everyone should ignore this crap.

I can conform that Humpty's RHM TAEHNODNARB, and Corbyn, were executed because of the actions of Lincoln_Lawyer.

Report Post Tip

Oh and what actions were those? 

Report Post Tip

Consult your lawyer

Report Post Tip

Mickey yawns dramatically and mimics Julian flapping his mouth with his fingers.

Blah, blah, blah, same old shit. Put up or shut up peon.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

While some cases are convicted on circumstantial evidence. Most courts of law, around the world, will throw out the circumstantial evidence, because hard provable facts are wanted  to make a conviction stand solid. 

Just because someone assumed something then went rogue according to that assumption does not add merit to the assumption. 

As far as no witness statement being found on either it could mean that they were "lost, hidden", or it could be one of the many members across these shores that decided to just delete any WS they receive. This was something done by many  people not so long ago and may still be practiced by some. Some of these people  just don't  turn them over to their uppers not to hide them, but because they feel that they add a dynamic that is  not appropriate. 

As far as it taking what you feel is too long to ask for a WS . Let me say this just because you see someone walking around doesn't mean they are not busy. In fact they could have  been busy and finished what they were doing and then immediately sent out the request when they had the time. This does not negate the importance of the act.

I must also add hearsay is not permissible in court.

And lastly I rhetorically ask: What regime doesn't take out those they perceive as a threat or simply don't like?  If we are going to condemn one regime for the act or acts then it is only fair to condemn every regime for the same act or acts. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

AliceLiddell - in a normal society, your points would stand, in a standard court of law.  But this is organised crime, and we do things differently here.

Let's put the purging argument to bed: it isn't happening.  What might be happening is a low level intelligence gathering operation in which detailed files are compiled or those with the CAPACITY to inflict harm along with the MOTIVATION to cause harm.  These people are then executed, because they were PLANNING, or THINKING, or at least likely to think about making moves against one or more of the ten Godfathers, or the dozens of Dons, that are currently overseeing this clusterfuck of peace that we are living in.

How, Punch has been mentioned.  Punch, it is widely known, clashed with the late Mr_Keating.  Keating was a man of no small wealth, and I have heard a story about a private arrangement being made for Punch to be punched in the head with a bullet.  Keating also planned to have Dedrick killed, but he retired before the hit could go ahead.

In reprisal for Lincoln_Lawyer's continuing malpractice, the RHM of his close friend Humpty was shot dead, whilst the grandson of his late friend (and recipient of prizes for a contest he did not enter) LostBoy was also shot and killed.

We are operating with high grade intelligence.  We are not purging.  We are rebalancing.

Friends and associates of LL will continue to be picked off until he learns some manners.

Report Post Tip

I am sorry JulianLennon but organized crime runs rampant in  law, bought off judges, intimidated witnesses, trumped up charges made by the corrupt cop in your pocket on an enemy, and special interest groups paying off legislature that makes the laws. 

Why doesn't the next kin deserve the hard earned money that their ancestor earned? 

So you are condemning them for doing what you are doing?

I am just trying to understand your point of view. 

Report Post Tip

Well, my father left behind an incredibly modest estate for me, comparatively speaking, AliceLiddell.  If I may take issue with the following:

"organized crime runs rampant in  law, bought off judges, intimidated witnesses, trumped up charges made by the corrupt cop in your pocket on an enemy, and special interest groups paying off legislature that makes the laws."

Whilst his is criminality, and it is organised, it is not strictly speaking the type of organised crime that we are dealing with here.  It is more political corruption.

However, I believe in a redistribution of wealth, and equality of opportunity.  So, let's say my father had been an incredibly wealthy man, I believe my inheritance from him should be taxed, and taxed fairly heavily.  Why should some people just not have to work, whilst others have to work incredibly hard?  Equally, everyone should have a chance to shine, according to his or her merits.  Some people have so little talent that they might well think "WhyBother" but I say they should at least try.

Society should have a place for everyone.

I would like to see Dagda or Tyrion step down and install an untried and untested leader in their place.

What is the worth that could happen?

Back to your original point - actual special interest groups should be the dispossessed, the ones that don't have the capital to influence at the highest levels.  I am a special interest group, for example.

Do I condemn those who will kill someone who will attack them?  Yes, yes I do.  Because they should have robust defences and alliances in place.

Report Post Tip

Le-S sighs as he hears some over eager youngster demand Godfather's to step down and spew his lack of respect to their positions, time invested and relationship management skills.

I remember your ancestors kept assuming the same mantle without merit or effort. I remember your ancestors being friends and support other maffioso of power who were killing a whole lot more people out of fear without proper investigation or attention given to them. so honestly why are you getting on this bandwagon? Right now the shores have been very quiet for almost 4 months, without a large population of this world being wiped and left to florish, why are you trying to have people killed? Is it because you and your recent forefathers were not given their demanded share of attention, or is it because you and your ancestors simply lacked the capability to get strong enough to make blood flow so the best you can do is to demand it in the streets hoping you strike a nerve of someone more capable than yourself?

Le-S sighs again, knowing that speaking out here will only entice the young lad more, but in all honesty he was bored and fell like yelling at someone who wasn't too drunk to remember it ever happen to him.

Which mantle is that, Le-Semois?  

My ancestors were not friends with those you speak of.  He was employed, in exploitative conditions, as the head of a special operations and PR dept.  Why am I getting involved.  Louis_T and the Chicago Tribune.

What would have been the most powerful crew this thing has ever seen was struck down by those currently in power.

And what about me?  Will I be allowed to live?  Or will I be killed?

Report Post Tip

JulianLennon ,I am sorry you don't believe  that organized crime has been embedded in the law for many many generations, which is the root of the political  corruption. 

While I don't agree with you on the way you are doing this and some of the points you bring to most  discussions you take part in. I have say that not just the two old bloodlines you mention but also the  other old bloodlines as well need to pass the mantel so to speak and give the next generation some tutoring and guidance so they gain some experience as well.

These old bloodlines (including yours)  that do this are actually doing a disservice to themselves and the whole community by only keeping specific bloodlines in positions of leadership. This act alone could dissipate a lot the issues by the simple fact that people understand others better when they have the shared  experience to fall back on.

Report Post Tip

This is what I mean - in this society, it could be argued, that Dagda and Tyrion are only interested in furthering their own interests.  That is to be expected, but it doesn't have to be applauded.

We all want to be top dog.  Well, I don't, but most do.  But can you imagine being stuck at RHM for a prolonged period of time, desperate for action?

I think the type of murder you describe could be for a variety of reasons, including those that you cite, but perhaps others too.

I think that my bloodlines does a disservice to itself, yes, but also a service.

What is needed is more debate, so I ask you - what should the playing field be like?  Are we ever allowed a double, or even triple, standard? 

Report Post Tip

I'd just like to step in here and refute these claims that always seem to keep rearing their heads despite numerous facts to the contrary:

• I only give chances to the same people, etc
  • I only auth the same people, etc
  • I only care about myself, etc

This entire run has been about giving people chances they've never had before. Obviously there are repeat auths - frankly it is not possible to have new leaders across the board without vastly lowered standards of leadership. I have offered auth to bloodlines who have never been leaders this run, and been turned down, thrice. Other leaders have told me of similar situations. Leadership isn't quite appealing as it used to be is the feeling I get.

But there have been new chances for people who had shown leadership chops before, and had the desire to further those abilities.

While I don't claim sole responsibility for any of these things, you can rest assured knowing, with me being the "warmonger" I am, that if I did not believe any of them capable of these opportunities they would not have received them. Furthermore, if I didn't feel like they were performing to standard, I would have shot them in the gace.

The current regime as a whole has made a clear effort to work together for peace, despite differences and old feuds in some places. I know some people won't be satisfied until we have twenty five new blood leaders running things, but on the whole, I think we've done a fine job spreading the opportunity.

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $240,000 Tip
Dagda, huge difference between CL and GF
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Purging returned to our streets!?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL