Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 12:42:01
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
I Will Make You Rich Started by: GunHolder on Jan 03, '22 14:22

Thank you GunHolder, I do most things boldly or I go home. I would add though, you are definitely holding my attention and yet, I am not held  hostage. I can't surely say the same for the man in the ill colored suit. 

Report Post Tip
Gunholder, are you holding a reenactment of the senseless murder of LostBoy, which led to the controversial awarding of competition prizes to a non-entrant, which led to the writing competition which led to numerous deaths?
Report Post Tip
You my good sir are holding either a phone or a mouse in your hands or else’s you would not be able to read this sentence
Report Post Tip

To clarify the progress made so far...

POSSIBLE THINGS I AM HOLDING (quoted as close to verbatim as possible) -

1. A gun

2. The sad knowledge that, with honourable exceptions, the upper structures of this world are suffering the Black Dog of chronic lack of ambition

3. The knowledge that the upper structure have the capacity to do new things and not be so consumed with enmity towards the Kuku lineage

• 3b - Also, the knowledge that they will not.

4. A pie or a cake in the shape of a gun.

5. Holding a patient up to test their reflexes to sudden lethal threat.

6. A copy of Dominic's Star Gazette.

7. Memories of:

• All the good times
  • Fallen comrades
  • Friendship
  • War

8. My bladder

9. Your attention

10. A man hostage

11. A reenactment of the senseless murder of LostBoy, which led to the controversial awarding of competition prizes to a non-entrant, which led to the writing competition, which led to numerous deaths

THINGS I AM CONFIRMED NOT TO BE HOLDING - 

1. A copy of Systematic Immolation of Thought 

INFORMATION GLEANED FROM CURIOUS ENTRANTS -

There is one other man, in a purple suit, in the room and he is asking me what I am doing. 

We are both standing.

I am fully-clothed.

I have the full use of my hands, in that my muscles function as they should, what may be in them not withstanding. 

The room is cool, like a laboratory. 

And a reminder, there are no rules, no limits, you can answer as many times as you like, and do whatever you feel necessary to get to the bottom of this dark and terrible mystery and earn a prize of untold riches. 

Report Post Tip
Are you holding all of the surviving entrants to Lincoln_Lawyer's reprisal writing competition?
Report Post Tip
I've got it: GunHolder is holding a DART
Report Post Tip

Greetings, Mister Holder.  I just bought a brand-new red VIP plaque to put on display so I can answer your riddle and not look like I'm new.  Am I new?  The world may never know.

As for what I think you're holding; you could be holding many things...  If those things are physical, they would vary throughout the day, so you aren't talking about something physical.  As one moment you could be holding a pen or a pencil while writing out this competition and the next moment you could be holding a cup of coffee, a glass of water, a glass of booze or a gun.  So no, I don't think you're "holding" anything physical.

No, it's not physical, but what I think you're "holding" something in your heart.  You are "holding" in your heart the good times. You're holding in your heart the mad times and the sad times you've gained during your stay here.  You're holding the memories that being in this world of ours has brought you throughout your stay -- The good, the bad and the ugly.

You're also holding onto riches at your disposal, and you can dispose them into my bank at any time.

Report Post Tip

um is that meant to be a test,

Your name already states what your meant to be holding :D

Report Post Tip
Yo please tell me your. Holding a Disney record of no pressure on permanent repeat that song got me feels bro
Report Post Tip

The extra info is very helpful thank you. On the basis of what is seen and the info I can only conclude that you have a weapon in both hands - in your right pointed at someone with power borderline royality as they are wearing purple, you chose for the - come to work as you the job you most hoped you would achieved dress up day - and  in and in your dominant left hand your are reminding yourself of your gender status for the day given the reduced temperature in the room / 'lab'. Yep I think that is the only reasonable conclusion.....you are welcome. 

Report Post Tip
Na here’s what’s going on

Gun holder was sitting in his chair when a companion of some sort. Walks in and realize gun holder has a gun pointed. Right as him as gun holder stands up the man in purple suit says what are you doing as a cold shiver runs up and down his spine in gunholder. Lifts up a paper in his other hand it is evidence evidence of a betrayal ……..

So according to this theory he’s. Hold a gun In one hand and evidence of soome kind in the. Other
Report Post Tip
Are you holding your shit together? Otherwise you would have shot that man in the purple suit already!
Report Post Tip

Atticus-Spinelli, you and Mafiatrivia1 seem to be peas in a pod, salesmen of nostalgia. And you both could be right. I've had all kinds of wonderful times here. I've had some dark times too. One specifically was very, very dark, an unspeakably malevolent event. An encounter with a man so wily and depraved, I saw him disappear in a cloud of sulphur, never to be seen again - A MAN WHO STOLE FROM ME, LIKE AUTOLYCUS PULLING CATTLE FROM THE HEART OF EURYTUS, A MAN WHO WOULD TEAR THE ROBE FROM ZEUS' BACK! But enough of that. Your entry has been accepted, feel free to submit as many as you like.

JulianLennon, I love darts. Another great guess. 

carpe-diem, I'm going to need you to spell it out for me; the thing I am holding, by the anatomically correct title, letter by letter. Your entry will only be accepted once this has been completed. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Am I holding my shit together? A good guess. A great guess, even. Who is the man in the purple suit? He could be my boss. My brother? A lovers quarrel, even. A lovers quarrel with my brother? That would be gross, but not impossible. Nothing is impossible. Maybe I'm thinking, 'If I shoot this man, I'll never get away with it and I'll go to prison'. Do you know what they do to men like me in prison? I've never been, so it's difficult to say, I am average in most ways and quite forgettable. They would probably just leave me alone. Would the thing that I am holding get into prison with me? There's the question, MrGrieves.

Report Post Tip

I T

Think that's how is spelt....I can't specify as gender unknown so I will offer all available for you to check: crotch, pussy, dick....other names are available - your home be at risk if you do not keep up repayments and all the other disclaimers one can cram into a 30 second ending - that is in no way a ref to your sexual or otherwise prowess either! 

Makes a brief call to lawyer in case need whilst breaking into an unpleasant sweat....again....

Report Post Tip

Thank you, carpe-diem, you entry has been accepted, just as my hard-earned gains were once accepted into the mutual fund of an avaricious trickster; A REPULSIVE MAN, SO SLIPPERY, SO DECEITFUL, SO UNSCRUPULOUS, IF MALICE WERE AN INCH OF SNOW AND A BRUSH OF WIND, HIS WILL FOR DUPLICITY WOULD CAST AN INTEMPERATE STORM ACROSS THE EDGES OF THE UNIVERSE! 

Oh, my apologies Carpe, I'm still riled up from those bad memories Mr. Spinelli and Mafiatrivia fished out of my consciousness. Those dark, dark memories. 

Report Post Tip
I was once had an uncle like that...

The man in the cheap purple suit looks like alot of the usual suspects that walk the streets here. Could you possibly be holding the handle of the door behind you ready to make a quick exit!?
Report Post Tip

While I cannot confirm or deny your guess, MrGrieves, consider that if I had been that prepared for a get away, maybe I would have escaped the common pickpockets lurking around Las Vegas, which brings me to the 2nd thing I am confirmed NOT to be holding.

THINGS I AM CONFIRMED NOT TO BE HOLDING - 

1. A copy of Systematic Immolation of Thought 

2. The 15k @ShinigamiX pickpocketed from me. These are hard times and even the regular street rabble need to make a living. 

Please join the challenge, Shinigami, and stand a chance to win a fortune far greater than 15k. 

Report Post Tip
.... You're holding a man at gun point
Report Post Tip

Oh, that's ShinigamiK everybody. ShinigamiK and not ShinigamiX. I believe I confused his name with the name of his boss, HeadHunterX, who one would presume received a generous cut of that 15k. Have a meal on me, gents. Go crazy. And for God's sake don't ruin the evening with any petty theft, Jesus fucking Christ Shinigami. Have a nice, uninterrupted night out with your boss, please. 

MrGrieves, I admire your truculence. You just keep swinging. You've followed the clues well. There is a man in the room, after all. And if I did have a gun, as my name seems to suggest, it would stand to reason I would be using it against him in some manner. Does a name define a man? Should WhyBother be someone we ignore, as it would seem to suggest we shouldn't bother? Is that the road we are heading down? What must a man do to define a legacy? Who is anyone really?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I Will Make You Rich
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL