Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 06:39:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
I Will Make You Rich Started by: GunHolder on Jan 03, '22 14:22
Gunholder - was the wrong perpetrated by the wrong-doer spoken of on the Streets?
Report Post Tip

After hearing rumors of a young associate, seemingly drunk, spewing random insults in a lot of directions. Noah came down to the streets to personally get a glimpse of this behavior for himself. He spent a few minutes shaking hands, meeting new friends, before he came across a young man who had seemingly turned his attention to Dagda, mumbling along to the point you can barely understand or make a sentence of it until the last few words. 

It was obvious what needed to be done, Noah sent a member over to interrupt the argument and pull SeanLennon out of the public view and into an alley. Noah walked up and as the young man started to explain his position, a gunshot rings out, and somehow a peace and calm seemed to come over the situation. Noah walked away with one reminder for the members there.

"You can disagree about many things, and with many people, but when you are out here in the streets representing me, you will show respect to those who have earned it."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Jesus man, could you have done that down the street

We were just getting to the good part and now it's all murdery in here

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Casually strolling along the boardwalk of the streets headed to a Dentist appointment the most unpleasant incident occurred. As Bacon was shakin' along while minding his own business he noticed a figure running quickly out of the area and into an adjacent alleyway. Wondering what was going on, Bacon decided to head in the direction from where the suspicious individual ran. When he got there it had made him wish he hadn't followed his curiosity to this moment. 

What Bacon found when he arrived, which was only feet from the main street, was a grotesque dead body that was lying face down in the muck. Witnesses started telling details to the now gathering ground of inquisitive citizens. Apparently, a fellow patron was murdered in a grizzly manner right before their eyes in broad daylight. Horrific indeed Bacon thought to himself as he shook his head and turned around back the way he came earlier.

After glancing at his watch he saw that it was a quarter to the hour for his Dentist appointment. As he walked Bacon hoped there wouldn't be any further delays and made the call to put his curiosity on the back-burner for the time being. Bacon's annual teeth cleaning had arrived.

Report Post Tip

Well then, are you holding Sean's corpse, or are the Coroners on their way? In all seriousness, I can't wait to find out what you are holding.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

*Writing as a player NPC (Billy McSantini, City Sanitation Foreman, M/44, Civilian)

==

The morning of January 5th, the streets zone of the city had planned for the annual public cleaning by the Department of Sanitation & Public Works. The task required hours of prepartion, coordination, and interagency cooperation. As the foreman for the job began reconing ahead of the convey he uncovered a dead body. The rumors he had heard about what he would find evidently were accurate. Deciding that the cleaning must continue as planned and move ahead as scheduled. Before his workers made it to the corpse's location the foreman had to get the body out of the way. Billy's day was just about to turn for the worse in a big way.&nbsp;

With no one offering to help, and being frustrated with the circumstances, Billy decided to do it himself. Mustering up the courage and taking some deep breaths of air to avoid the awful, pugent smell of the rotting body. The foreman swiftly grabbed the body's ankles and dragged him across the street. Looking over his shoulders to make sure the coast was clear, Billy then shoved the body down into the drainage ditch head first. Let the Water Services Department deal with that. I got street cleaning to do he thought to himself.

A few minutes later, the foreman's teams came on-site with multiple street sweepers and groups of daily-release convicts that contribute to picking up assorted trash littered in the area. SUrpsingly, no one was the wiser and all the workers were glad to be ahead of schedule for a change.

Report Post Tip

You are holding a contest. 
Holding a gun
A grudge
Your breath
Our attention
The door open

And the answer, so,,
(you said to ask) What are you holding GunHolder?

Report Post Tip
I think that the way bad faith actors, including one notorious for misappropriation of competition funds and for playing fast and loose with the lives of writers, have disillusioned GunHolder to the extent that he has left this street and gone elsewhere.
Report Post Tip

After spending way too much time thinking about this, like seriously....WAAY too much time....I'm going to make several entries into this thing of yours....

I gotta start with a gun, you know, the obvious one.

I also like a grudge and vendetta out of the previous entries so I will throw them in as well.

Competition is another sort of obvious one so I'll shoot that in.   

I thought about sending in all of the other previous entries since you don't necessarily have to be first to get it right, but figured that might go against the spirit of things.     Maybe I'll do that later so I'll reserve that right.

Now to the rest of my entires which I came up with all by myself after thinking about it way too long (my apologies if I missed someone say one of these already)....

A challenge, a duck, untold riches, a fake competition, a hostage and my personal favorite..... nothing at all.

Report Post Tip

A DUCK. 

YES.

A DUCK.

That's not the answer but leads us to the final clue, a clue that will lead you to the thing in my hand with just a quick search, if you know where to look.

A DUCK, A GRUDGE, A DARING REPORT THAT SHOOK THE MAFIA UNDERWORLD TO ITS CORE.

The final clue:

"QUACKERS"

What am I holding??!!

Report Post Tip

Nothing really entertaining that’s for sure.

Report Post Tip

This guy is above things, which means he's pretty cool!!

Report Post Tip

One quick search and you can be as wealthy as Bacon is pointlessly condescending! A true man of the upper structure, leading the streets like Pickett's charge!

Report Post Tip

Here, here!

screw that pig

Report Post Tip
Are you holding QuackersFeatherbeak, GunHolder?
Report Post Tip

Close. So close. As close as Bacon's contributions here have been worthless. 

Report Post Tip
The Quacker's Commission, GunHolder?
Report Post Tip

Bacon drinks the tears with amusement.

Report Post Tip

Ding, ding, ding!

In my hands, I am holding:

THE QUACKERS COMMISSION

THE REPORT THAT ROCKED THE MOB

By: QuackersFeatherbeak

The greatest mystery of our age: Who murdered Dr. Devin Motorcycle? Who framed the duck with a human brain? Certainly not Bacon, the human with a duck brain. 

Good lord, I cannot believe we've finally gotten here. What a journey. What a trip. Incredible work. Exceptional. A search that began at nothing and concluded at the most pivotal document of our era. 

WannaKnowS_thingNeat, you have won a grand total of 400 credits! Congratulations!!

Kudos to all of the contestants, we couldn't have got here without you. I love you and I am in love with you. And so, in loving you, I impart this final message: stay strong and do not relent to the tidal wave of unmitigated garbage we are surrounded by on these streets.

NO MORE AUTH SPEECHES

NO MORE GODFATHER PROMOTION BACKPATTING

NO MORE PRETENTIOUS REFLECTIONS AT FLAMING HOBO TRASH CAMPS

NO MORE CLICHES

FUCK YOU BACON

LONG LIVE QUACKERS FEATHERBEAK

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

A gun may be the tool, but what you hold is a powerful form of uncertainty.

You stand there holding not just the power of life and death but the power to make change or support the lack there of.

What you hold is more than an object, but an idea. You are a weaver. Not a weaver of baskets nor blankets of wool, but a weaver of fate.

Will the man in purple make it home to sweet Martha tonight? Will this freshly shaven Mr. Clean weave in the final chapter of this mans ever mysterious existence? Will he bring a poetic end to the man trembling in uncertain fear or will he simply dawn his stolen watch?

What will it be dream weaver?

As I said these words it seems you chose to close your own chapter.

But was this your magnum opus?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I Will Make You Rich
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL