Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 05:13:31
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
I Will Make You Rich Started by: GunHolder on Jan 03, '22 14:22

Cut and fade from camera. Curtains close.

Report Post Tip

So much more than just a City Sanitation Foreman.

Report Post Tip

your holding a gun clearly

Report Post Tip

Sir what is your name its not pizzaholder not bookholder or boxholder  its gun holder so your holding a gun clearly

Report Post Tip

The answer is obvious. He was holding a suicide note. 

Report Post Tip

Car warranty extension application?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

NO MORE AUTH SPEECHES

NO MORE GODFATHER PROMOTION BACKPATTING

NO MORE PRETENTIOUS REFLECTIONS AT FLAMING HOBO TRASH CAMPS

NO MORE CLICHES

As opposed to what - pointless, rigged competitions involving the shameless plugging of other pointless (mostly unheard of) speeches, documents and "mysteries?"

I've little doubt the late Mr. Gunholder personally knew the also late Mr. Neat, and always intended for him to give the eventual correct answer and the alleged 400 credit prize. All the while pandering the kuku narrative nonsense and predisposed grudge against Lincoln. I sensed the ulterior hand in this from the initial mail I received asking me to participate, and thus remained firmly out of the conversation. 

For the record, hobo trash cans are just as good a spot to be pretentious as soapboxes and street corners.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $260,000 Tip
Was Gunholder holding a carburetor patent application and he was forced to retire?
Report Post Tip

Sue I think you must redact most of the report because the FBN (MET) asked you to I am afraid. You can only broadly say something that might or might not have happened. Rules is rules I guess. Or not depending...

Report Post Tip
I feel its better to not be rich. Better life can I assure to all of you.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I Will Make You Rich
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL