Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 01:27:51
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
So what do you do for work (A survey) Started by: DocHoliday on Jan 24, '22 04:53
Please keep it real
So I will start

I drive a truck for a living.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I have much respect for our truck drivers. I am retired. However, I do have gigs here and there cooking. 

Report Post Tip

I worked in the health care field for 35 years, retired, then decided to get back into the work force. I now work in the hospitality industry, which I enjoy most of the time. Sometimes the drunks get on my nerves though. It is fun to cut the asshats off and listen to them beg for another. Warms my cold, black heart, lol.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I work in social media and diplomacy. I’m looking to move into development communication soon though, with a focus on human rights.

I manage a food production company. Making all sorts of everything.

Challenging industry, more so than people realise. 

Report Post Tip

I work in the travel industry which really sucks about right now.   I wonder why anyone would even think about taking a cruise or going to a resort.  Just had a client that got stranded in the airport for 2 days. 

Report Post Tip
Sorry to hear that about your client Roxie but people who travel should know the risks envoled nowadays. Of course the Uber rich never have to worry do they. They can afford to travel still and self isolate.
Report Post Tip

I work in a team that facilitates transitioning people recovering from addiction / substance abuse from a clinical setting back into the community with continued support. Been very challenging for all during lock down and with restrictions for sure!

Im a CNC machine programmer.
Customers send us a 3d .step file and we make the product out of a piece of alloy/stainless or titanium.
Small company but lots of stuff to do.

Sounds cool Turbo
Report Post Tip

Electrician

Report Post Tip

I attempt to manage the education and erudition of young people who, almost universally, are sleep deprived and more involved with had held communication devices than with their own betterment. (I teach high school.) 

Report Post Tip

Originally I started my own business for about 20-30years and I also did rental properties on the side

that's a pretty work carpe-diem! help people to get better from them addiction.

I work as accountant since uh tooo long!

I work for the Scottish Qualifications Authority, well for now at least. There is a lot of talk about it being removed and a re-structure taking place, but most likely they will do the same as they did last time, change the name and keep everything else the same. 

Report Post Tip
I sit at a computer clicking away trying to make gradual progression in my career

It’s a bit like playing MR I guess…

I work as a pharmacist in a vaccination centre. Fortunately, my country is doing well with its vaccination efforts, so I may very well be out of a job soon.

Report Post Tip

I work in Supply chain and logistics for international food exports for a very well known British retailer. Its super interesting and lots of spreadsheets. 

Report Post Tip

I'm still living on my dads money :3

I don't work yet, hope in future I can get great money after I finish my school :P

Report Post Tip
I work as a florist
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: So what do you do for work (A survey)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL