Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 00:05:17
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
So what do you do for work (A survey) Started by: DocHoliday on Jan 24, '22 04:53

I work in Supply Chain for a food manufacturing company that sells noodle snacks, meal sauces, homebaking stuff and other random bits and bobs. Previously worked for a Crisp company (CHIPS) and preferred that to be honest but this pays better and closer to home.

Report Post Tip

Almost doing everything, because I'm still adapting on this game.

Report Post Tip

Im a actual brazilian lawyer and my main field is business/companies, focused on contracts. I also work a lot with family shit, mostly nonsense feuds, child support, etc etc.

My favorite area is business tbh, as criminal is incredible dangerous if you are aiming for top payers as clients.

Anyways, i do enjoy my job and line of work, i think i really found something im comfortably to work with.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Well I work at staying out of trouble....but for money I sell entertainment to the local people by dancing in bright yellow shorts and a pink halter top.
The corner I do this on is just off the MGM grand in LV.
Stop by and take a picture with me it's only 10 bucks.
No where else will you see a 6'6" X black linebacker do this. It's worth the 10 dollars.
Report Post Tip

Right now i work at a border customs office.

My previous job was at private sector and had to do with telecommunications.

Things got worse for employees, so i had to change and i didn't regret it.

Report Post Tip

I'm Kinky John and I will tell you man, I do whatever I want. Sometimes I make a little money at the track, other times I just take it real leisurely at the bars. As long as I'm talking, I'm making money. And the ladies love Kinky John. You better believe it baby. Some bars even pay me just to attend. They say, hey Kinky John, you come and make my bar popular, I give you cash and free drinks all night. Can't beat that man, it's a sweet deal. 

I'm Kinky John, and if your business needs a touch of class, give me a call. I'll come a bring a touch of magic to the place.

Report Post Tip

I work as a high class travel agent for a few banks travel rewards program.

You know how you use your credit card and earn travel perks. 

Report Post Tip

I work as a network engineer, creating and maintaining networks for a billion dollar company, while serving to make sure they maintain 99.9% uptime at all times.

Report Post Tip
I buy and sell things I would even sell your mother if turned a buck.

For now I go to yard sales adding to my collection then I sell it for more money at my yard.

I'm a yard sale maniac.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I am a nurse. I enjoy my job very much but in all honesty the long hours kill me off some days. Flu season is upon us soon and the vaccination programme mixed in with the covid vaccinations is getting all very silly and complicated.
Report Post Tip
Service manager.

Have about 60 staff under me.

Imagine if they knew I played an online Mafia RPG..
Report Post Tip

I'm a Warehouse Manager for a medical supplies company

Report Post Tip

Head of Marketing for a medtech company 

Report Post Tip
I work for a call center and work at home. I have been there for over a year. I am working on become a team manager.
Report Post Tip
Sheriff's Deputy for the Chicagoland area.
Report Post Tip
Work in security for warehouses and hoping to finish my networking and cyber security degree, in order to get a better career.
Report Post Tip

I am an assistant manager at Costco Wholesale. I have been there for 22 years! I figure another 20 and I should own the place. :D

Report Post Tip

tbh, I sell crack and uber, but like... not all the time just during the holidays. I was a nurse, now I am getting my LPC in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. Did I meet the quota yet?

Report Post Tip

I drive a school bus about 7 hours a day.  been doing it for about 10 years now. 

Report Post Tip

I currently work as a writer from my own home, which is fun for me since I have done a lot of jobs where I had to work with customer service for hours on end. As you can tell it was a miserable experience for me. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: So what do you do for work (A survey)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL