Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 11:25:17
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
My thoughts go out to Ukraine Started by: AdmiralAckbar on Feb 24, '22 10:25

With the recent events in Ukraine, Our hearts go out to all members of our community that are struck by this horrible war.

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $160,000 Tip

It's really horrible and it's clear that Putin is looking at USA and it's leader and giving a big FU to us. We are seen as weak which isn't surprising. NATO is going to be dragged into this if they aren't careful. There is a reason Putin started gearing up for this six months ago. I think everyone with half a brain knows why. Ukraine is suffering due to ineptness.

Report Post Tip
Ducks agree with you Jackal. This started with Merkel building down the power capasity while at the same time giving Putin more leverage with Northstream 1 and 2. 

There would have been no attack if we had capable leaders. Sadly Germany voted for inexperience.

*Queck*
Report Post Tip

This is nothing but a coward in charge of Russia that hides behind his title, power and military.  A heartless, ruthless POS that has little man syndrome that does not have one ounce of compassion for the human race.   

Stop blaming the USA leader for this one. 

God Bless the Ukrainian people.  My heart hurts for them. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

my thoughts and prayers go out to those in Ukraine and those who live in fear in these cruel and chaotic times. i sincerely hope things dont escalate further. 

Report Post Tip

My thoughts and prayers are with the Ukrainian people, Putin is nothing but a fucking bully and asshole who needs to be taken out. The world would be a much better place without him and his cronies in it. I'm afraid we are on the verge of WW3 and we are all in for one helluva mess.

May God bless and keep us all safe and be with those in path of this evilness

Report Post Tip

Since my brother is still in Kiev and cant/does not want to leave, I am following the news all the time. Luckily there is still internet and phone traffic, so I can still ask if he is doing fine.

His ex-wife and their 16 year old son are driving through Ukraine to escape. They were denied to enter Moldavia and they are now on their way to Poland. 

Keep praying for them and all the other Ukrainian citizens.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I hope all is well with them Circle-of-Fire! It's like we ended up in a bad movie... 

Report Post Tip
Hahahaha Putin's fuckers got fucked. They expected zero resistance but they already lost. 20bn per day is the cost and Ukraine is basically zero as they are defending and they are drowning in foreign support all day long. Millions mate, millions
Report Post Tip

Putin's balls have to be bigger than grapefruits. Russia is basically an organized crime outfit masquerading as a government.  The entire world hates them and they don't give a fuck. So long as the oil keeps flowing, they are in business.  The world needs to stop giving them any financial support of any kind, and they will be powerless instantaneously.  This would be especially tough on Germany, but we got to keep it in perspective, people.  Yes, your oil will be more expensive, but at least you're not supporting Hitler V.2.

:( my heart goes out to all going through this at the moment 

Such a devastating time :(

Report Post Tip

My heart is with all those families that are caught up in this awful war. This is the last thing they needed after the corvid, it needs to stop and put them first without any death. Please 

Report Post Tip

YOU H AVE TO ADMIRE WHAT THE UKRAIANS ARE ABLE TO DO AGAINST A TYRANT LIKE PUTIN

Report Post Tip

Its a very dangerous situation and very very sad for the people in the Ukrain. I am afraid that this is going to turn into WW3.

I never worry to much about things but this thing scares the hell out of me

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

It's a horrific event that's unfolding in Ukraine. The implications of these aggressions by Russia have world wide implications, probably more than what I personally know. You can only wish for peace, but unfortunately it doesn't look like it will go that way.

Putin has lost his fuk'n mind.  Even his own people don't want this war.  Putin is a dinosaur living in modern times.  The guy thinks it's still WWll.  I never thought I would see this kind of conventional war again.  Just so brutal.  Now he has gone and put his nukes on high alert.  WTF!  Some would say, this guy isn't messing around.  What do you do with a tyrant like Putin?  Time to put him out to pasture. I sure hope they can get control of this very very bad and stupid idea of Putins war.  Ukraine was sipping of coffee and living the good life until just 6 days ago.  Now they are on the run for their lives.  Just crazy.  

Ok, end rant/

Report Post Tip

Even the filmed interviews with captured Russian troops say that they were told that they were only going on exercises - and looking at the guys saying that, it could well be true.  

Unfortunately Putin is no longer rational and his view is that if he is going to die, then there is no reason for the world to continue either.  We are living in very dangerous times.  

Report Post Tip

It's understandable that there has been conflict for a long time including commercial airline getting shot down by mistake almost a decade ago. I just hope that everyone tries to understand and respect each other and talk things out instead of inflicting damages upon ourselves as if there isn't enough damage done to us by nature already. I guess human nature is also nature. Thoughts to all those involved directly and indirectly. War is no good for humanity, period. Hope everything will improve for the better and that we all learn some lessons from this.

Report Post Tip

I do hope they get out of it, even though I think we all know it's just a matter of time until Russia overpowers Ukraine. Hopefully, this will stop at Ukraine, but I have low hopes for that.

Report Post Tip
I have colleagues from Ukraine and neighboring countries. 
I hope for these guys and his family's that this war ends soon. 
Putin must stop threatening. 
Nobody wants a world war, 
NOBODY.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: My thoughts go out to Ukraine
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL