Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 20:55:17
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
What Do You Do to Stay in Shape Started by: Constipated on Apr 18, '22 11:01

This is weighing on my mind bigtime. I was jogging 6 days a week not too many years ago. And every Sunday I start would my start my biggest adventure which was a five-mile jog. My first song blasting my ears out was an oldie but meant far more than anyone can imagine. Check out my first song on my playlist. 

https://youtu.be/Z-es4Q8AJaU

I am eagerly awaiting what your workout entails. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I eat a balanced diet. A fork in each hand is balanced right???? 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip
Life gets in the way of exercise for most people.

Metabolism used to be my friend now it isn't.

The truth is you gotta eat healthy most d
Of the time, cut down on booze and still exercise if you want to not gain weight
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

I don't. 

I used to play rugby, football, golf, cricket and tennis. Busy sporting schedule. 

When you're that active i think you can eat whatever you like. 

You always burn it off and your metabolism stays strong. Now my activity level has decreased somewhat, i find i'm far more reliant on having a half decent diet. 

Considering cycling to work but start so early that the mornings are not very appealing. thinking an e bike might help with that though. decisions decisions.

Not much :)  I go walking with my dogs three times a day but he is old so i dont get very far....

And i ride my bike but only if there isnt much wind and i live at the coast so alot of wind most of the time. 

Maybe i must start doing something again soon :P

I eat healthy about 5 days a week, walk a bit and have gym equipment at home, but most things i do really are not to try and keep in shape but involve cleaning the house, walking the dogs etc which do it anyway.   

I have some health issues, that sometimes limit my mobility, so     day to day i can feel different about how much exercise i can have

I smoke weed daily, I eat whatever I want whenever I’m hungry, I drink a shameful amount of Pepsi and Cherry Coke, and I rarely eat fruit or vegetables - unless they're in a pizza or a curry. I work in an office, don’t drink as much alcohol as I used to and I rarely work out. I’m definitely gonna die relatively young, but I’m also in pretty good shape for my age, so my advice is to just enjoy yourself instead of worrying about staying in shape. Take drugs, get drunk and go bang a stranger. Sex > sets.

Bench press, dumbells, heavy bag, push ups,sit ups, squats, planks 5X a week... then obviously try and eat healthy...

It's easier said then done

I run a lap around my nearby lake each day and do some pull ups/push ups when I can. Need to get back into using dumbbells more, and probably eating healthier.

Considering the amount of obesity in the western world I find this an interesting thread.

I eat whatever the fuck I like, drink to excess and am as lazy as a cadish bounder should be

round is a shape, don't forget that!

Report Post Tip

Keep track of my calorie intake, especially the carbs.
Getting the right type of fat, between one and two cardio sessions every week to keep the heart healthy, heavyweight training combined with high intensity tactical and functional training

While I am more of an indoor cat, I really like to play soccer whenever the opportunity arises. As I get older however, it is really getting more and more difficult to find people to play with. Job gets in the way as well.

How do I stay in shape? We all got different types.. to stay in my shape however I walk a fair bit. I don't drive so my mode of transport is my feet for the most part! I am a diabetic so I have to ensure my carbs low, drink plenty (Not Martinis!) and so on and of course move when I can. I am a reasonable swimmer too but sadly the way life is going the £££ of going won't be helping much of my body pounds! 

I eat less during COVID and lockdowns, but in general I play football (soccer) on Sundays and if anyone has any good plans for the gym it would be great if they could share it as well. Like repetitions, machines and such. Of course internet is full of them but if you tested any of them we can all beenfit :D
Normally I’m usually pretty consistent with both running and going to the gym. Had knee surgery a while ago though so I’m going to have to start from scratch again soonish hopefully. Just need to get back to the routine which is usually the hardest for me.

I'm now trying to get back into a health routine after becoming a mom. I do some intermittent fasting and I started doing a bit of dance working out on the Wii (Just Dance 2). That has been pretty fun.

Trying to eat healthy is a difficult life change. I go through periods of running to stay in relative shape. Since February I've been doing a 5K one a week with a shorter run or two a day or so afterwards. On non run days, I'm doing the typical pushup, crunch and squat calisthenics. I do well enough as is, but at age 34 with kids, I'm just trying not to get fat(ter). 

Anyone use MapMyRun? Would love to link up so I can be held e-accountable. 

during the week i drink no alcohol (unless on holiday) and don't have an evening meal.  I do floor exercises and use some dumbells as well as an indoor bike; but injuries are stopping me doing that at the moment.  

Report Post Tip

i play ball with my pals. i play like 4/5 times a week its good to be active and stay fit. i think ronaldo is best player out there easy the guys has mad skills even at the age he is now

Report Post Tip
I’m considering re joining the gym I was going to pre pandemic.
It’s actually a spa hotel; so the gym is nice and quiet and the other facilities are fantastic.
Gotta eat right though, at least half decently
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What Do You Do to Stay in Shape
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL