Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 12:00:39
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
What Has Been Your Best Amazon Purchase? Started by: Moonrise on Jul 18, '22 00:51

So what has been your best Amazon purchase? My favorite thing I ordered that was not like energy drinks (or stuff you could buy at Walmart) or whatever was this cool air blower for electronics called a Datavac... Way more powerful than canned air, and never need to buy that trash again, even though it's cool to spray and it gets cold. The Datavac doesn't spray out the cool cold liquid stuff sadly. Second thing I like from them is my YNM weighted blanket, but I probably need to get a new one because I think the little glass beads came out inside the duvet so yeah. 

Most other random Amazon things/gadgets/etc have been kinda shitty and I've thrown them out. But what have you found good, reliable, and kept? 

Report Post Tip
I love buying AmazonBasics phone chargers. They might be a little more expensive than the no-name brands that are knockoffs, but the quality has always been consistent. Never had a capability issue and they’re usually like a third of the cost of name brand ones (cough Apple cough). I keep a bunch on hand now. Bedroom, living room, car, office, and travel cords. Will never go back.
Report Post Tip
I think all the Amazon basics products I've bought have been on point. Great quality! Nothing major, but little things here and there.
Report Post Tip

Wanted to say it was PC components I purchased which I used to build the PC I've been using every day but if I were to pick 1, it's gonna be the Amazon Basics monitor stand. It's great and cleans up the clutter of my desk a lot.

Report Post Tip

The torch I use for work - if I'd bought it in a high street store it probably would have cost double the price.  And it's for work, so I don't wanna pay the earth.

Report Post Tip

Do you mean a flashlight? 

Report Post Tip
I dont buy from Amazon for years now. But when i was a DVD colector, was awesome the list avaiable of rare, different region code, dvds and the perfect condition they were sent. Im talkin year 2000 maybe...
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I recently purchased an Uproot cleaner and very pleased with it. I found it much cheaper on Amazon but still the real deal. I no longer have to lug and balance my heavy sweeper on the stairs to remove cat hair. This removes pet hair on anything though I do think delicate fabrics may get damaged. 

I never bought from Amazon... though a friend bought something and got it sent to my home as he was away. Not sure that it can fit as my best Amazon purchase, except the fact it sounds like I almost got something for free :3

Report Post Tip

everything i ever purchased from amazon has always been a disappointment in one way or another, it is just a bigger version of wish.com

Report Post Tip
Came back to say another awesome thing about Amazon is the option to try before you buy. I’ve been using it lately to find shoes that will actually fit me. More and more stores have stopped carrying wide widths and it’s almost impossible to find them now. Amazon has been helpful in that regard.
Report Post Tip

My favorite reoccurring Amazon purchase has to be my extra soft toilet paper rolls. 

I don't have to go out and buy TP myself and I always have a constant supply of extra soft TP for my bum. 

Security cameras. No doubt. I've got them set up around my place and I've linked them to my phone. Cheapest, easiest CCTV ever, and I get an alert if someone is skulking around my shit.

Report Post Tip

Wireless headphones. I got a no named cheap pair, when the wiring came out of my Skull Candy headphones. Never looked back really - also got a pair of Mixx headphones too, but they kind of crackle when the music is loud, where as the other headphones are fine.

Report Post Tip

Most things I get off Amazon these days are for the baby. I got all her cloth diapers from there and they are pretty great. She also likes all the toys I got her. I quite like my swim suit I got off there. I don't think I can pick one single item.

Report Post Tip

oh my god

So many and varied random amazon purchases, especially in lockdown

but hands down, the mini air conditioner. that has been an utter god send during the heatwave.

I fucking hat Bezos but I cannot live without him.

Report Post Tip
Bought this weighted blanket that seems to be a great purchase so far!
Report Post Tip

i got the Amazon Alexa. so awesome! it now says i love you Charlie ot my 5 yr old son he laughs every time

Report Post Tip

While the book is on Kindle Unlimited - so I'd say my subscription to that has been the greatest thing I've ever consistently spent money on. But because of it I was able to "Purchase" the greatest love story I've ever read in my life: Perfect Poo: A Firery Fecal Romance

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Perfect-Poo-Fiery-Fecal-Romance-ebook/dp/B09HMZ22NP/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=MJ+edwards&qid=1658646454&s=digital-text&sr=1-3

Its a short read, but oh my god it is the funniest fucking thing I have read in my entire life. Woman does a poo, adopts it as her child. Then falls in love with the poo. Spoiler alert: They go on a romantic picnic and fall asleep in the sun & the poo dries out. Woman mourns. 

My god it was the best 2am read in my entire life. 

Report Post Tip
I recently bought 2 different sized cat trees for my house. Just for 1 it Was roughly $150 cheaper than what petco had it priced at.

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What Has Been Your Best Amazon Purchase?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL