Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 12:42:46
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
whats your favorite Sammich (Sandwich) Started by: SilentAssassin on Dec 01, '22 15:51
Report Post Tip

damn it hit the enter button by mistake! lol.  i just made a peanut butter and fluff sandwich and it got me thinking of all the great kinds of sandwiches that can be made out there so...tell me what you fave is! id love to know and probably get some new ideas and.....GO!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

All Sandwiches are great, but I always end up satisfied with a good old Mayo, Bologna on white bread sandwich.

Report Post Tip

I have to go with plain and simple peanut butter and jelly, grape that is , smooth no chunky

Report Post Tip

fried egg and bologna with aged white cheddar and mustard (so yum)

Report Post Tip

Tough, if we're talking two slices of bread type of sandwich, I enjoy doing a roast turkey and swiss with arugula, lots of red onion, tomato, horseradish, spicy mustard.  A reuben will also suffice.

If we're talking subs, Italian all the way.  Heavy peppers and onions, provolone, lots of herbs, a little oil. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
My favorite would be creamy chicken with egg mayo. Served cold. Id marry that thing if i could. Closes thing to heaven. Naaaah just jokin... this is me making this post as long as possible for hustle.
Report Post Tip

I love the old BLT sandwiches.  Not all are made the same but when you find a classic you gotta stick with it.   

I’m boring and lame but ham and cheese with salt and pepper absolutely slaps. I don’t care what you all think, it tastes good to me and that’s what matters. I’ll get my vegetables with broccoli and green beans at dinner.

The best sammich for me is a grilled cheese sandwich with pepperjack cheese and a few slices of bacon. It is so mouthwateringly delicious..Especially with tomato soup: BAM. You've got yourself a winner. 

Report Post Tip

Man these all sound awesome! keep em comin!

Report Post Tip

For me I think Bologna sandwich, and a lot of more or less its variations. There are a lot of names that I couldn't translate. And now that I think about, other two favourites are "Salsiccia and Rapini", and sandwich with Milanese Veal.

I have a hard decision to make.

They're too many favorites.

I would never say no to a cheddar cheese, turkey, tomato and mayo.

Report Post Tip

My favorite is probably a genoa salami with provolone and romain and a little Hellman's or Duke's mayo on thick sliced Italian bread. 

Well, I'm starving right now, so there are a lot of sandwiches that are sounding delicious, but if I was in a normal state of hunger, I would probably pick a Reuben as my favorite sammich. Nothing beats that corned beef and kraut melting in your mouth.  Depending on my mood, I might also like an egg salad sammich, a big ol' meatball sub, or a traditional club sandwich.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I agree  with simpleton, I'm hungry now.. and Yes, there is just something about a Reuben, all of it just melts perfectly together in a mouth watering way.. Anyways, it would also depend on if the sammies are being made at home or are we getting them somewhere?  Cuz Reubens I can make at home and hubby does make one hella a hot sub with ham and salami along with provolone and swiss. Now if we are going out well I have some preferred sandwiches I will go to mainly the Club.. Will do a BLT if in the mood for one of those... But normally the Club sammie will overrule that one.. lol

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Talking about sarnies, I love a good old cheese and ham on brown bread with mayo. Or a bacon sarnie with brown sauce on a lazy Sunday morning with a cup of coffee. Mmm

Report Post Tip

I make these toasts that are really good and yesterday I got a new toaster so today is going to be special.

I put on them:
1 slice of cheese
1 a teaspoon of sambal
6 slices of cucumber

Enjoy!

Report Post Tip

Although debatable whether a sandwich or not, one of my favorites is whole grain bagel filled with slices of mozzarella cheese, fresh tomato, arugula and pesto sauce. This used to be my default breakfast for many years when I needed something fast and healthy to get my day going.

I love sandwiches. All kinds of sandwiches. Everything from Olivo Parmesan eggplant Parmesan to tunafish sandwich. But I do have to say my favorite of all time would have to be an egg sandwich
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: whats your favorite Sammich (Sandwich)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL