Get Timers Now!
X

Jun 02 - 13:30:40
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
3rd round New York Boxing Arena Competition Started by: Ladyfighter on Sep 06, '11 06:00

I was in 3rd place last round. I want another go at it!

Report Post Tip

Put me in the game coach. :D

Report Post Tip

I think it would be interesting if all competitors provide a 250,000 entrance fee.

This would total 8,000,000.

We can then give 500,000 to Ladyfighter for providing and promoting this event.

3rd place would get 500,000

2nd place would get 4,500,000

1st place would get 2,500,000

Just a suggestion.

Report Post Tip

Hmm... a spin on tradition prizes.. second and third place receives more than first place. So we are to do well, but not particularly well.

Just kidding, I like your idea.

Report Post Tip

The hulkster walked in. Last time he was in he was unbelievably destroyed by Ala...Godfather Alabama Worley. He was left in the hospital for days and days. It was a while before he saw the light of day let alone his crew. When word got out that he could join back up he was quick to agree.

Ok let me tell you something dude! I want in and i want to go for a rematch against the woman that beat me up so bad last time! Whatever i have to do to go 12 rounds with her i will!

The hulkster looks at the man with the radio and steals his microphone from him and begins talking through the speaksers directly to all the hulk-a-maniacs and especially to Ala...Godfather Alabama Worley.

Well you know something Alabama Worley, Last time you beat me you got lucky! I had to much milk that day and i was not ready for what you had sister! This time dudette its on you better bring your A game because all my little Hulk-A-Maniacs will be there screaming my name when the Hulk-A-Mania theme music goes off! Now Whatchya gonna do when Hulk-A-Mania runs wild on you sister!?

With that Hulkster dropped the microphone and handed a paperbag for the payment to get his rematch against Ala...Godfather Alabama Worley. Figuring the paperbag was cash, ladyfighter got a little excited. The moment she looked inside the paperbag she realized a giant paper was in the inside that read I.O.U. With that hulkster walked off ripping his shirt for no appearant reason.

Report Post Tip

Since double posting has been taken care of, I want to apologize for my previous post. I meant second place gets more than first.

Drunken mafiosi are not things of greatness.

Report Post Tip

<em>Spies on Hogan entering the gym.... he then hides behind a large duffel bag as the Hulkster walks out. Valium then scrambles towards Lady Fighter...</em>

"I want in! I'm gonna beat the crap out of the big bully. Sign me up please!"

Report Post Tip

The hulkster gasps. He hears the spy talking behind his back and begins to wipe the tears away from his face.

I thought you were a hulk-a-maniac. It seems like you were nothing more than a phony-maniac.

The hulkster runs to his locker room to cry about his lost fan.

Report Post Tip

Go for it, count me in.

Report Post Tip

Valium sighs. He picks up the torn shirt then hands it to Hogan

I'm a Hulk - A - Maniac! It'll be an honor fighting you in the ring!

sniggers

Report Post Tip

HAHAHAH... pardon my mistake earlier..

i had the prizes for first place and second place switched.

Report Post Tip

Alabama looks Hulk up and down

You think you and your little Hulk-A-Maniacs can roll up on the Godfather of Detroit? Bring it on, brother!

Alabama walks over to LadyFighter and hands her a note

Count me in!

Report Post Tip

Finishing the last Organised Crime of the day, Ladyfighter thanks the members of the gang and counts her money. Now its time to go to the Arena to check the Notice Board if anyone wants to participate in the 3rd round.

Coming around the corner she sees a lot of people standing in front of the Notice Board and shouting to each other. Seeing some familiar faces, Ladyfighter smiles. And oh dear, she also sees Hogan arguing to AlabamaWorley. The Godmother is only smiling to Hogan, like she wants to say,  “show your skills in the arena instead of here”.

To see how many names are on the list, Ladyfighter asks everyone to step aside so she can look at the names. It is an impressive list of names already. She counts the number of participants and sees there are still a few spots left open. Of course she hopes that the competition can start with the full amount of participants.

This is the list so far:

The_Jester

Jonny

Stallion

FiroProchainezo

Caboose

GrainneMhaol

Axe

Giuliano

Darkangel

Seamus_Constable

JumpinJackFlash

Googlez

Gallifrey

Doughboy

Doug

Sweeney

Crank

Eusebio

Blazerze

Hogan

Valium

Spunktrumpet

AlabamaWorley

Ladyfighter looks around and sees only happy faces looking at the list. "Come on, what are you all doing here. Get your trainings done, before you got beaten". And smiling from ear to ear, she walks out of the arena to her apartment. Will look again tomorrow if the list is filled.

Report Post Tip

im in put me on the list

Report Post Tip

count me in, might aswell bring the belt back home.

Report Post Tip

BubbleBeard drains the rest of his flask down his gullet and makes his way to the mass of people. Stumbling through the crowd he makes his way to the front and lights a cigarette, blowing a few smoke rings into the air before listening in on the conversation to see what it was all about. Very interesting, the Captain thought to himself, but not for me. With a drunken grin on his face, he sits down on the curb to see how the competition plays out.

Report Post Tip

o sign me up ladyfighter....

Report Post Tip

I would just like to let everyone know...That Pariso sucks...And is a girl...And likes ribbons in his hair...And wants to kiss all the boys.

...I hope you don't fall before I whoop that ass Pariso! MUAHAHAHA!

Report Post Tip

I'm in.

Report Post Tip

A fight is it Stan The Man Smith never walks away from a fight Where do i sign?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 3rd round New York Boxing Arena Competition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL