Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:01:22
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
3rd round New York Boxing Arena Competition Started by: Ladyfighter on Sep 06, '11 06:00

Opening her mailbox, Ladyfighter finds a letter from NinaRed in which she asks if she could participate in next round.

Sorry Lady, I don’t see women participating right now. Is it allowed for me to enter?

She encloses a CV and from that Ladyfighter sees that NinaRed has a lot of skills for the boxing matches. She even trained with Rubin "Hurricane" Carter. Ladyfighter starts writing to NinaRed.

Dear NinaRed,

Everyone can participate in the boxing competition, no matter what gender the person is. There have been already a few ladies entering the competition, so keep an eye on the streets. As soon as this round is finished, there will be another one starting.

Ladyfighter

Well its time for the Quarter Finals of the 3rd round of the New York Boxing Arena Competition. Ladyfighter graps the microphone and walks to the center of the arena.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am happy to let the Quarter Finals start tonight. A very big welcome to our fighters. The quarter finalist enter the arena and wait till the crowd finishes the cheering. Then all leave the arena again, except for the first fighters. Then the cheering started again and it only stopped when last fight was finished.

These are the results of todays fights:

The_Jester vs Hogan 2-14
Luca_Senzafine vs Domex 4-11
Doug vs Southwillrise13 20-11
Sweeney vs Axe 7-14

Which will result in Semi Finals:

Hogan  vs Domex
Doug vs Axe

That’s all for today, I hope to see everyone here again when the Semi Finals will take place.

Witness Report:

[20:12:34] * Ayame (Mibbit@Jaundies-FA46B101.upc-c.chello.nl) has joined #boxing
[20:12:34] * Rocky sets mode: +o Ayame
[20:25:34] <~Ladyfighter> Hey Ayame, welcome, nice you come and watch the matches again
[20:26:07] <@Ayame> yeah, I'm becoming a real fan, tho I don't understand anything of boxing :)
[20:26:23] <@Ayame> But I like the men sweating :)
[20:26:36] <~Ladyfighter> some really are gorgeous
[20:27:39] <@Ayame> yeah, those muscles *blush*
[20:28:17] <~Ladyfighter> you know, i thought i heard a frog, did you hear it?
[20:29:00] <@Ayame> what? Is there a prince hiding here?
[20:29:24] <~Ladyfighter> i am not sure if it is my imagination or it is real
[20:31:04] <@Ayame> I didn't hear anything
[20:33:59] <~Ladyfighter> then it is my imagination
[20:34:09] <~Ladyfighter> lets go to the fights
[20:34:15] <~Ladyfighter> quarter finals
[20:34:24] <~Ladyfighter> The_Jester    vs    Hogan
[20:34:24] <~Ladyfighter> Luca_Senzafine    vs    Domex
[20:34:24] <~Ladyfighter> Doug    vs    Southwillrise13
[20:34:24] <~Ladyfighter> Sweeney    vs    Axe
[20:35:06] <@Ayame> exciting..... there are some good matches
[20:35:56] <~Ladyfighter> yeah i am wondering who will win
[20:36:14] <~Ladyfighter> The_Jester     vs     Hogan
[20:37:15] <~Ladyfighter> lets roll the dices
[20:37:21] <@Ayame> hard to predict who will win this one
[20:37:28] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 2
[20:37:28] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 14
[20:37:34] <~Ladyfighter> Hogan wins again
[20:38:06] <~Ladyfighter> we have to try to find a way to let him keep his shirt on :P
[20:38:11] <~Ladyfighter> or you liked it?
[20:38:33] <@Ayame> no he looks better with his shirt on
[20:38:51] <~Ladyfighter> we better ask him then for next fight
[20:39:09] <@Ayame> yes we should do that
[20:39:12] <~Ladyfighter> Luca_Senzafine     vs     Domex
[20:39:21] <@Ayame> I bet Luca will win
[20:39:31] <~Ladyfighter> dont forget Domex is a tough guy
[20:39:37] <~Ladyfighter> lets see
[20:39:47] <@Ayame> yeah, but luca is the hunk
[20:39:51] <@Ayame> ^^
[20:40:00] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 4
[20:40:00] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 11
[20:40:08] <@Ayame> :'(
[20:40:17] <~Ladyfighter> sorry Ayame but Domex is a real talent
[20:40:23] <@Ayame> Luca lost, he didn't even fight
[20:40:47] <@Ayame> he was fighting like a woman
[20:40:52] <~Ladyfighter> so its Hogan vs Domex next round
[20:40:58] <~Ladyfighter> lets see the other tw
[20:41:00] <~Ladyfighter> two
[20:41:08] <~Ladyfighter> Doug     vs     Southwillrise13
[20:41:39] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 20
[20:41:39] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 11
[20:41:47] <~Ladyfighter> that was a real hard fight
[20:41:51] <@Ayame> Yeahhh Doug!!!
[20:41:56] <~Ladyfighter> they had to go to the max :D
[20:42:02] <@Ayame> he fought like a lion and won
[20:42:10] <~Ladyfighter> nice fight indeed
[20:42:16] <@Ayame> yes
[20:42:24] <~Ladyfighter> last one
[20:42:29] <~Ladyfighter> Sweeney     vs     Axe
[20:42:46] <@Ayame> I think a tough one too
[20:43:30] <~Ladyfighter> yeah unpredictable
[20:43:42] <@Ayame> yeah
[20:43:44] <~Ladyfighter> okay dices, tell us who wins
[20:43:58] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 7
[20:43:58] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 14
[20:44:06] <@Ayame> WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[20:44:11] <@Ayame> Axe !!!
[20:44:16] <@Ayame> My hero :D
[20:44:25] * @Ayame starts dancing
[20:44:42] <~Ladyfighter> you should go and ask for an signature :D
[20:45:12] <@Ayame> yeah I sure should do that, or maybe a signature on his shirt :D
[20:45:25] <~Ladyfighter> his on your shirt you mean
[20:45:47] <@Ayame> no I want his shirt with the signature on it
[20:45:52] <@Ayame> haha
[20:46:12] <~Ladyfighter> well go for it !!!!!
[20:46:37] <~Ladyfighter> thank you Ayame for joining this with me again
[20:46:43] <~Ladyfighter> good luck in getting that shirt :P
[20:46:45] <@Ayame> I sure will :D
[20:47:04] <@Ayame> thnx and thnx for giving me this entertaiment again

Report Post Tip

Jonny giggles at sweeney's loss.

Cheaters never prosper.

Report Post Tip

Sweeney lies on the mat stunned. Mr. Albert comes out of his pants and hops over to Sweeney. Albert is looking striaght at Sweeney's face. Sweeney lifts his head up to the frog while laying down. Mr. Albert spoke!

What, can I say? I fucked up.

Sweeney's mouth drops then faints.

Report Post Tip

Axe was exhausted after such a fight. There had been a lot of hype about the possibility of Sweeney cheating in his fight. Axe had been training a lot to be extra alert for any funny business. After an exhausting fight, Axe couldn't find any evidence of anything other than a clean a close fight.

Worried, seeing Sweeney faint, he goes over where the doctor is checking him out to make sure he was ok. Axe sighed with relief when he saw Sweeney waking up.

Axe was also relieved he didn't have to face Hogan and he thought it would be a great fight to meet him in the finals. Not only because he respected Hogan as a fighter and opponent, but because it would be epic to have a final with both fighters from The Thoroughbreds.

Report Post Tip

Woah! didnt see that coming. nice fight Luca_Senzafine. see you Hogan. in the ring 

Report Post Tip

I walked over to shake SouthWillRise's hand.

"Good fight, friend. I'm glad I represent Chicago a little better than you do," I said with a heartly laugh.

Report Post Tip

I walked over to shake SouthWillRise's hand.

"Good fight, friend. I'm glad I represent Chicago a little better than you do," I said with a heartly laugh.

Report Post Tip

The hulkster struggles to his feet after the weekend. Though the fight would seem as if it were not close at all Hogan took a nasty blow to the temple which left him dazed for days. The hulkster smiled as he approached the streets looking at Doug, Domex and Axe.

Well you know something brothers the Hulkster just dosnt fight for himself dudes! No brothers the Hulkster fights for all the little Hulk-a-maniacs out there dude! So whatchya gonna do when Hulk-A-Mania runs wild on you!

Report Post Tip

Domex is now getting warmed-up for the next fight

Now i can see it from here. I will be on top!

Report Post Tip

DOUG i will be back

Report Post Tip

Finally the streets are quiet again and Ladyfighter dares to go out again to be present at the semi finals of this 3rd round of the Boxing competition. Looking around the blood is still not cleaned by yesterday’s rains. Really wondering when all the killings will stop. I guess never.

On her way to the boxing ring, Ladyfighter meets her friend Emaya and together they go and watch the semi finals. Emaya is really excited to see Hogan in the ring again. I hope she will behave today :P

Inside, Ladyfighter takes the microphone and talks to the crowd.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

It seems no one is hearing what she is saying. The microphone seems not to be working. Looking around she sees Stallion running to the sound device and turning it on. Ladyfighter gives Stallion her loviest smile because Stallion saved her from a failure. She starts again:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Welcome to the semi-finals of the 3rd Round of the New York Arena Boxing Competition.  Let me introduce to you the fighters. In the first fight, we will see Hogan from The Thoroughbreds, New York and Domex from Masters of Deception, Chicago. In the second fight we will see Doug from The Cheese Syndicate, Chicago and Axe from The Thoroughbreds, New York. All four fighters have been seen in several boxing training schools for the last days. Lets see who had the best training.

Let the fights begin:

Hogan

vs

Domex

13-10

Doug

vs

Axe

5-14

Doug was beaten real hard by Axe. He gave him a right uppercut which he did not see coming. Doug was taken to hospital, but reports say, he is slowly recovering already. Lets hope he can tell his story soon.

So in a few days we will have the Final match. This will be interesting to see who will win.

Hogan

vs

Axe

Thank you all for your time to be here tonight.

Witness Report:

[19:15:39] <@Ayame> waving my pompoms
[19:15:40] <@Ayame> :P
[19:15:47] <@Ayame> I'm so excited
[19:15:50] <~Ladyfighter> nice color pompoms
[19:15:57] <@Ayame> who's gonna win tonight
[19:16:16] <~Ladyfighter> hard to say
[19:16:56] <@Ayame> yeah, I know all have been training alot
[19:17:10] <~Ladyfighter> both have yes
[19:17:56] <~Ladyfighter> well lets see
[19:17:56] * @Ayame is looking for the muscles of Hogan
[19:18:00] <~Ladyfighter> 2 fights
[19:18:02] <~Ladyfighter> Hogan     vs    Domex
[19:18:02] <~Ladyfighter> Doug    vs    Axe
[19:18:14] <~Ladyfighter> Hogan and Domex are entering the ring
[19:18:22] <@Ayame> Yeahhhh!!!! Hogan, hogan!!!!
[19:18:31] <~Ladyfighter> well there we go
[19:18:57] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 13
[19:18:57] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 10
[19:19:19] <~Ladyfighter> Hogan wins
[19:19:26] <~Ladyfighter> you were chearing for the right one Ayame
[19:19:28] <@Ayame> WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! He won again.... Lemme see that shirt taken off
[19:19:42] * ~Ladyfighter closes her eyes
[19:19:44] <@Ayame> *blush*
[19:20:09] <~Ladyfighter> next fight
[19:20:12] * @Ayame sees Axe coming into the arena
[19:20:14] <~Ladyfighter> Doug vs Axe
[19:20:25] <~Ladyfighter> I know Axe has been training alot
[19:20:33] <~Ladyfighter> he was not in the HQ very often
[19:20:37] <@Ayame> I'm afraid aXE IS NOT STRONG ENOUGH
[19:21:04] <~Ladyfighter> i really dont know, Doug is also very experienced
[19:21:13] * @Ayame doesn't dare to watch
[19:21:19] <~Ladyfighter> well here they go
[19:21:25] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 5
[19:21:25] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 14
[19:21:43] <@Ayame> omg that's a k.o for Doug
[19:21:45] <~Ladyfighter> ooops you saw that hit?
[19:21:51] <@Ayame> look him klying in the ring
[19:22:03] <@Ayame> lying*
[19:22:13] <~Ladyfighter> medics are on their way
[19:22:20] <~Ladyfighter> no worries, he will be fine
[19:22:21] <@Ayame> I think it's very bad, let's call a doctor for him
[19:22:44] <@Ayame> let's hope so
[19:22:51] <~Ladyfighter> yeah i hope so indeed
[19:23:02] <@Ayame> oh look, he starts to come back
[19:23:13] <~Ladyfighter> maybe he will tell later to the audience what happened
[19:23:24] <~Ladyfighter> that leaves us to the finals in a few days
[19:23:25] <@Ayame> yes I think so
[19:23:29] <~Ladyfighter> Hogan vs Axe
[19:23:42] <~Ladyfighter> I hope you will be here again?
[19:23:50] <@Ayame> wow that's a real hard final
[19:23:57] <@Ayame> yes ofcourse I will be here
[19:24:26] <~Ladyfighter> thank you. and i will have some champagne afterwards ready in the cooler

Report Post Tip

ow well.. it's a close fight though :) till then! goodluck guys

Report Post Tip

stand there and watches what is going on in confusion 

Report Post Tip

The hulkster made it. He was fighting for the belt. This was something he had been dreaming of for quite some time. It was one of the greatest things that the two would go toe to toe after such great history with the bloodlines and even more so that he was the current RHM of the family that Hogan was in.

AXE!

It was axe who had told the father of Hogan that Hogan would be a great name for his son. "Plenty to do with.." Were his words. The Hulkster now fighting the old worn out man from the shed. Hogan picked up the microphone to his face again.

AXE! Its you and me brother!

The Hulkster knew Axe was one of the bigger fans of martial arts and boxing was not excluded given the rich history behind it. Hogan however knew Axe, being one of the top five rated fighters to win the tourney, would not take it easy on him.

I stand here today and i want to offer you a personal challenge brother! Man to Man dude! You see All the Hulk-A-Maniacs want to see some great fight and the title on the line but something more has to be done brother! There has to be some kind of reward dude! So, i got one of the greatest ideas compadre!

The hulkster waited for Axe to appear from the shadows yet still no sign of the murderous right hand man of the thourghbreds.

The reward? Should it be money? No far to easy brother! Should it be some kind of credit? I have no use being that my blood hates this life! Should it be a lovely story about the other person Told here in the streets? YES. Could we add more? OF COURSE! The loser should wear a Pin on their suit saying the other is the coolest person ever!

The hulkster began to chuckle and the hulk-a-maniacs did as well. Hogan wanted Axe to get some words in and not allow the fighting to be done only with his fists. It would be most beneficial for the boxing world if Axe jumped in and made a great heated rivalry like that of Hogan and AlabamaWorley. The Hulkster set down off his soap box and smiled and passerbys waiting to see, with the hulk-a-maniacs if Axe had anything to say.

Report Post Tip

It has been a nervous day. The New York Arena was open early so people could find a seat and socialize with others. To pass the time before the matches started Ladyfighter hired a Dixieland band, who have been performing already for 2 hours.

Through the backdoor Hogan and Axe entered. So far they look like brothers, but Ladyfighter knows that when the final fight starts they will want to win, both of them.

In the audience Ladyfighter sees a lot of new faces, but also a lot of familiar faces. A smile comes on her face. Its so nice that so many people watch the fights over and over. This is already the finals of this round.

Emaya, Ladyfighters friend, comes out from Hogans dressing room with a blush on her face. I know she loves Hogans muscles J. But she promised to organize a party in the Thoroughbreds headquarters to welcome the fighters of this final (if they are able to party).

Looking at her watch, Ladyfighter sees its time to take the microphone and call out the fighters.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Welcome to the final match of the 3rd round New York Boxing Arena Competition.

The crowd chears and both fighters entered the ring.

On my right side, you see Axe, dressed in the blue box short and on my left, Hogan, wearing his yellow Hulk suit. Guys, shake hands and make it a fair and honest fight. Let the best fighter of this evening win.

Ladyfighter leaves the ring and both fighters go to their corner to prepare themselves and waiting for the bell to ring and start the fight.

Hogan  vs Axe 11-3

Ladyfighter takes Hogan hand and raises it. Winner is Hogan. Beating Axe with 11-3. Thanks guys for the wonderful and great fight. She gives Hogan the price winner money of $ 1M.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this was the end of the 3rd round of the New York Arena Boxing Competition. I hope you will all come again for the next round. Keep an eye on the Street’s notice board. Thank you for your attention.

Witness report:

[21:12:48] <~Ladyfighter> hey Ayame, ready to start this final match?
[21:13:37] <@Ayame> yeah, but I don't dare to watch
[21:13:44] <@Ayame> I'm too nerveous
[21:14:59] <~Ladyfighter> me too
[21:15:09] <~Ladyfighter> whoever will win is a real champion
[21:16:06] <@Ayame> yeah sure
[21:16:17] <~Ladyfighter> so what you think shall we ring the bell to let them start?
[21:16:46] <@Ayame> yes, I think they are ready to start
[21:16:57] <~Ladyfighter> okay here they go
[21:17:07] <~Ladyfighter> they seem nervous dont you think
[21:17:38] <@Ayame> yes, look at them jumping and screaming
[21:17:44] <@Ayame> let them start
[21:18:07] <~Ladyfighter> the dices will roll
[21:18:11] * @Ayame starts yelling: Haxe!!! Agan!!
[21:18:27] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 11
[21:18:27] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 3
[21:18:27] <@Ayame> Hoxa!!! Hoxe!!!
[21:18:44] <@Ayame> Omg.... I can't bear it
[21:18:45] <~Ladyfighter> Hogan wins
[21:18:58] <@Ayame> Hogan will show his muscles again...................
[21:19:08] * @Ayame blushes and faints
[21:19:53] <~Ladyfighter> hey what is Hogan doing right now? he runs to Ayame and picks her up ????
[21:20:04] <~Ladyfighter> oh how sweet he gives her some water
[21:20:22] * @Ayame opens her eyes and sees the face of Hogan
[21:20:53] <@Ayame> Did you really win? Wow!!! Congratzzzzzz
[21:21:11] <~Ladyfighter> Hogan won indeed.
[21:21:28] * @Ayame acts if she faints again, enjoying the strong arms of Hogan
[21:21:28] <~Ladyfighter> thank you Ayame for being here. now lets go to that party
[21:22:06] <@Ayame> yes I have to make some preparations for the party
[21:22:13] <@Ayame> put on my special dress

Report Post Tip

GO HOGAN!!!! hahah

Report Post Tip

The hulkster begins to flex. After a long and drooling fight the hulkster smiles and holds up his new belt.

Alabama...Alabama...You are my only loss and i want to finish this! I beat you once and you beat me once. Day and night i thought about how you took my shots and continued to fight back in your stubborn ways. Our rematch was not the end of the fight between us. There must be a trilogy! I demand a Trilogy between you and me!

The fans began screaming Axe began screaming would the godmother of detroit accept? The hulkster and the Hulk-A-Maniacs had no clue but the challenge was set forth.

If you accept We will have ladyfighter organize a fight between the two of us! If i lose i will keep a pin on my suit that says Alabama is the true boxing champ if i win You have to wear one of my Hulk-A-Mania shirts till you retire!

Well there you have it folks! Conditions and terms of agreement! Could it be that Hogan and Worley would have a part three?! That another match would occur and end all the historical blur of whos truely the best?!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Hogan. Nothing I enjoy more than Axe getting beat, its what keeps me going in life. As for this potential fight between Alabama and hogan, if it goes down I got one mil on Hogan, anyone want in on that bet?

Report Post Tip

As a famous man from your line of work once said;

"This ain't no garden party, brother, this is wrestling, where only the strongest survive."

With that in mind, I think theres only one answer to your challenge.......... Hell Yeah! Bring it on, Brother! Its time to settle the score once and for all and show the world that Hogan is Alabama's bitch.

Alabama looks to Ladyfigther

Now, i'm sure you won't mind setting up a one off bout between us two, right?

Report Post Tip

Ladyfighter looks at the two requests for a match in her hands and is very happy both Hogan and AlabamaWorley want to fight each other.

Sitting at her desk, she takes out the quill pen and start writing to Hogan and AlabamaWorley's managers to work out the details of the match.

She asks her bodyguard to bring the letters to Hogan in New York and AlabamaWorley in Detroit.

Then she walks out and puts a poster on the notice board.

COMING SOON

Hogan, winner of the 3rd New York Arena Boxing Competition is challenging AlabamaWorley, Godfather from Detroit for a boxing fight.
Details will be given soon. Stay tuned.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 3rd round New York Boxing Arena Competition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL