Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 02:29:25
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Is It Time To Stop Killing the Kuku's Started by: LiquidFarehamJr on Jan 27, '23 11:38

I HAVE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION

I've killed a few Kuku's in my time.  We all have.  You feel good, for a moment or two, but then they come back.

Is killing the Kuku's really helping?  By this stage, he seems to have at least four people in his weird cult, doing as he does.  

Nobody has been shot by a Kuku for a while now, assuming DonkeyKong wasn't working for him.

SHOULD WE STOP KILLING THE KUKU'S?

We'd have to enlist Tutte first of all, a man whose gun must surely be rendered next to useless with all the -10 notches and splashes of Kuku blood.

And let's face facts, the Kuku's keep the Streets alive.  

There is a supposed Leader of the Streets at the moment, but has he got anything important to say?  He makes a good sum of money, but what does he give back?

I'm not saying let one of the Kuku's lead the streets, but we do need a new leader.  I say this with nothing but respect for Jim B, the current leader.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

There’s no grand conspiracy for why Kuku’s are killed. It’s the same reason that they can’t find work. They are dicks and no one wants to work with dicks. It really is that simple. Sadly, there’s no growth, there’s no change or evolution from them. Their sole purpose is chaos and everyone is realizing that they aren’t worth the headache.

Why do you keep calling me the leader of the streets, LiquidFarehamJr? The only time I’m in them is when you’re jockeying for my attention. Are you so incompetent that you need someone to “lead” you in the streets? Are you looking for a pat on the back from someone? Is that why you’re so desperate to follow a “leader”?

How about you focus on yourself and stop worrying about what I’m doing.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I can confirm that I have struggled to find work. This was through no fault of my own because I just want to do a good job for someone and nobody will give me a chance. How can one change or evolve if the environment to do so is so toxic?

I say the above in a pirate voice. 

Report Post Tip

That very well may be the case LongJohnFareham, but at this point, it’s guilty by association. You chose to be linked, that’s on you.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

JamesBaxter - you are leading the streets in terms of your official status. But see you leading the Streets?  I see no evidence.  I understand your desire for privacy so I never address you directly unless spoken to.

I don't think a man should have to lead the streets unless he is able to.  And unless he wants to. 

The editor of the Harold is A leader of the Streets and he's the best journalist since Ronald aka Dominic, who I think you knew.

I'm a lucky Fareham in that my father proved he could be trusted. 

Doesn't everyone deserve a second chance? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $250,000 Tip

Or even a first chance for a Fareham pirate perhaps?

Report Post Tip

I have no interest in leading the streets LiquidFarehamJr because no one needs to lead the streets. What does that even mean?

And there’s the kicker LiquidFarehamJr, you proved that you could be trusted to your family. Clearly, it can be done. The others should be taking a page from your book then.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $270,000 Tip

So are we agreed then?  Let's let Kuku and Fareham live, and we need a new Leader of the Streets? 

Report Post Tip

No, thank you.

Report Post Tip

I would be prepared to step forward to help the Streets whilst they are absent a Leader. Unfortunately though I'm currently unemployed. 

Report Post Tip

LongJohnFareham - I'll pay you $26m per issue of a new newspaper.

I believe SilentAssassin has stories. 

Report Post Tip

Perhaps we should hold a new election for the Leader of the Streets position. It has been some time since we unanimously elected the previous leader of the streets. Now I know ol' Jim B is currently our de-facto leader, but the people have spoken and they just don't think he is doing enough for us out there. 

I think we need some new and fresh Kukus faces to take over the mantle as LEADER OF THE STREETS

WE NEED DIRECTION

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

What exactly would you like me to do Wellerman?

Report Post Tip

We need increased protection for journalism and perhaps a leash law for the streets.

AND OF COURSE, DIRECTIONS. 

I've been lost for days and nobody has given me directions home. This is completely unacceptable and frankly it seems almost criminal levels of neglect. I'm cold. 

Report Post Tip

Sure seems like a personal problem Wellerman. Best of luck.

Report Post Tip

Just like there is no need for a commission, there is no need for a leader of the streets,

and no (to your original question.) Time and again the Kuku lineage is given a chance and every time they do one of the three:

1. Come to the streets in an arrogant manner and stir the pot.

2. They shoot at someone's BGs

3. They shoot at people who are in families

Kuku has disgraced himself and his lineage in threads, and mails. He cries wolf constantly. He has cried it one too many times.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip

OK, JamesBaxter has wished Wellerman luck - so he has relinquished his leadership of the streets.

I vote LongJohnFareham BarbaraWawa or LiquidFarehamJr for LOTS.

Wellerman has the deciding vote.

Who do you vote for? 

Report Post Tip

Adonna, the idea that a LOTS is not required when the Streets are completely rudderless with JamesBaxter in #1 and refusing the mantle that accompanies it, is frankly absurd. All fur coat and no knickers one might say. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Report Post Tip

You guys certainly worry a lot about what I’m doing.

What would you like me to do LongJohnFareham? Hold your hand and walk you through the streets?

Report Post Tip

Well if you could sort me out an invite, that would be a big help. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Is It Time To Stop Killing the Kuku's
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL