Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 22:08:37
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
When did you start playing MR? Started by: aethersix on Jul 04, '23 10:30

Errr 2007 I believe is when I started. 

Crazy how such a simpl concept game has had some of use around this long.

Report Post Tip

I  have playing it started. 

Report Post Tip

I started in 2011, played until 2012... brief pause for a few years, resumed in 2014/2015, paused again for many years and just came back recently, lol. You never actually quit this game, you just go inactive lmao

Report Post Tip

2002.  FHM intake 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
My profile shows August 5th 2017. I was looking for a particular game and couldnt find it so I just randomly tried this one. I only recently started playing again after a few years away.
Report Post Tip
Yeah.

FHM intake.

Shame we killed that guy when he came back here and nobody helped him. That was a mistake
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
2016ish Taught by a group of shitters who only know one aspect of the game. Terrible way to be brought in. Thankfully we had 1 good player.
Report Post Tip
I started this game like 4 years ago. Had a stop and played since a few days ago again.
Report Post Tip

Been playing here since '15! Can't believe it's been 8 years. I did have a break for 1,5 years before this character, but I think that's about the longest I've stayed away from the game :D

I started on December 15, 2005 and been playing off and on ever since.  Met some great people and made some great friends.

Report Post Tip

Been around for almost 17 years now, goodness time flies!

Report Post Tip
I found this site randomly one day. A young lad on his crappy computer looking for something to play besides age of empires 2. I believe this was in the mid 2000’s I’d like to say 2005. Didn’t even know you had to be sponsored so as many I’m sure the first account got popped at gangster lol. Lessons learned indeed. Hard to believe so much time has passed. I am however thankful for all the friends I’ve made along the way.
Stupid Sidious dragged me into this nonsense. And Belle. Blame Belle and Benny for me still being here
Report Post Tip
Christmas time 2016… I was working at Walmart and I followed a dear friend in here like a lost puppy. And here I am still here! But it feels like I’ve been here but an eye blink compared to some of you!! <3 Funny it is how so much of the community just keeps coming back!!

I think I had my first throwaway character created around 2014 when I was doing fuckall but clicking aimlessly at stuff but I did not really start playing until late 2016, early 2017

Report Post Tip

In 2009 had abit of a break inbetween but i always come back here to see whats happeing 

Report Post Tip

Started when I was 12 back in 2009, just got up to antics then, didn’t have my first serious character until 2013. Been here on and off since then, just coming back after a couple years away and truly missed the simplicity of the game once you get a basis level of understanding of the way things work. Can’t believe it’s been 14 years since I found this game. 

After a quick look at my time table, I remember now that my first character was in October of the year 2017. I definitely like playing but life got in the way and I stepped away from games for awhile. Now, I'm back and up for some more.
Report Post Tip
I first started playing on August 5th 2017. I have no idea why I continued to play this game after living for a whopping grand total of 5 days....
Report Post Tip

I think i started playing around 2006-2007, Anita ruled all and the game was very different back then. 

Racing for IA's was an art form lol

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: When did you start playing MR?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL