Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 01:08:30
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
When did you start playing MR? Started by: aethersix on Jul 04, '23 10:30

April 2, 2015, closing in on a decade

Report Post Tip
Late 2008 and steadily in 2010 it’s been a long ride but the people I’ve met and grown friendships with have kept me around some really great people I’m fortunate to have in my life
Report Post Tip

I'm coming up on my 20 year anniversary, if we are counting the original .org (most of us old timers consider MR a continuation of the original .org, since MR is based off of that and we all sort of came over in a mass migration). It was September 25, 2003 when I walked into a computer lab at Kent State University and someone had left a browser open with the game on the page. Out of curiosity, I checked it out, and 20 years later, I'm still here. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I honestly can’t remember if it was late 2006 or early 2007. I only remember I was a senior in high school, and started playing in a computer sciences class lol. I started a couple months, maybe more, before Anita became the first ever GF in the game, followed shortly by Scotland, who was my CL at the time. I actually only lasted a couple days my first go around since I shot a sponsored and forced SecretAgent to shoot me in return lol. Luckily he took me back in and showed me the ropes. 

2003 or 2004 for me, I think. Came over on recommendation from friends that I had in the old .org game that I'd played for a year or two before. As it is now, all about the writing for me, so I went where the RPers were.

2006-ish I met a guy on this game. 2007 he moved in with me. 2009 we got married and had our first kid. Now we have two kids and he still puts up with me. :)

Report Post Tip

Around 2015.

Report Post Tip

Let me give a little bit more context regarding when I started playing, as my daily hustle thing is a bit fussy.

It was a rainy day back in 2015, I was browsing the internet if I recall, when I stumbled upon mafiareturns. I do not recall exactly what feeling overcame me at the time, but as you can certainly imagine, it was quite impactful.

Part 2 coming soon!

Report Post Tip

Back in the day I was among the highest rank in the tribe the chief i known is Cherokee

I started playing about 7 years ago but only have less than 2 characters per year, after each character's death I take a break before resuming. I think I found it on MMORPG boards along with some others but MR is the only one I still play till date.

Started playing this game back in hmmm about 2006 / '07. 

A good friend showed me it in middle school. Had no clue what I was doing at first haha!

Report Post Tip

I don't even remember how I found the game. I do remember it was about a week before the original SVDM (I can't remember the year anymore). I happened to find this game and thought it was fun (the big massacre did intrigue me). I have known many good people over the years and lived through some of them no longer being here.

Report Post Tip

My earliest RP's I can find are around 2009, although I may have started just slightly before that. It's hard to believe its been that long now. I'm getting old...

Report Post Tip

about 9 yrs i been play MR love the game i been playing MR off on hope all is well  in MR world hope see guy in 5 or 6 yrs now still play MR

Report Post Tip

well if i didnt feel old as heck before,

i sure do now

i had my first ever account back in 2013 but i wouldnt really call that one a proper one considering it was only used for 0.14 hours of playing

so my first serious one would be Oct 2014 

Report Post Tip

2008 or 2009 was fun then and still fun now

Report Post Tip
Still remember it, it was late '17, I was looking for any good game to play back then and I landed here and had the best start ever, died on my second day in the game :3
Report Post Tip

sekhmet

well if i didnt feel old as heck before,

Aye Ok, feel bad for the ones like me that started in 2002! 

Report Post Tip

I was roped in back in 2006 when it was less to do, but I’m happy to say the evolution of this game over the years has been enjoyable to see. 

Report Post Tip

I started playing in 2007 I think.  Somewhere around there.  Damn, I've been here a long time.

Report Post Tip

I believe i started for about 2-3 weeks ago

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: When did you start playing MR?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL