Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 22:10:12
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
When did you start playing MR? Started by: aethersix on Jul 04, '23 10:30

i started in 2015, so i am still a complete newb at this

Report Post Tip
I started in Dec 21. I was,so lost and overwhelmed I almost gave up and never started
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I started in 2009  so i have been around for abit had a fair bit of break inbetween and came back god i feel old lol 

Report Post Tip

According to my profile 2012, but I think it was more 2011.  Started with intentions to rogue with a few people, then decided to stay after we did what we came to do.

Report Post Tip

For a couple of days ago. Just wonder what is for a game and how to kill time.

Report Post Tip

This was my first account

https://mafiareturns.com/news/uprofile.archive.php?id=2573387

i didnt even knew how to RP, used my name and my real pic lol 🤣

i found MR while looking for browser games to play while working and MR was one of the few that wasnt blocked on work

i'm so happy i found it <3

Report Post Tip

Back in 2013, still not a choice I've regretted. Having a browser based game pull you back over and over like this has been a truly unique experience for me with mafiareturns.

Report Post Tip

I believe i started around 2001/2002 on .org.
Found it on the FHM 100 site and gave it a shot.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

A few friends showed me the game sometime around 2005ish I think... I was in grade 9. I didn't have a cell phone back then, and we just had one family computer so didn't really get into it. Had an occasional character that did nothing every few years when I would remember about the game. 

Then in 2017, I got one of those "come back" emails, and that time I actually got into it and never left. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I started playing MR in probably 2009. I started with the other mafia site in about 2001-2002. This game has always been a getaway for me from life and responsibilities and stress. haha

Report Post Tip

Started playing november 2023, coming from another mafia game the RP is completely new to me and interesting concept. I've been looking for another community and I hope this is the one, it seems promising, I've really enjoyed my time so far 

Report Post Tip
I actually have no idea. Whenever in dot org the FHM top 100 online games came out way way way back. I'm guessing 20-21 years ago?? Guess that promotion in that FHM list was the start of a few people's journey in the MR life.

It was early in 2015 that I started playing I think. I’ve been around pretty consistently since then - rarely taking more than a few days off between accounts. I’m getting to the point where I like logging in casually - but the inner workings and the politics aren’t really that interesting to me any more. 

I started exactly in November 2017, and died a day after I started because of a war against the city I joined before I even know or understand anything in the game.
Report Post Tip

Started in 2009. Was brought over by somebody I met on Neopets, lol.

Been on/off, mostly off though.. since 2015. Damn RL

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: When did you start playing MR?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL