Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 02:41:24
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Tell me about your pets! Started by: FishTheKitty on Aug 03, '23 08:23

The topic says it all!

What kind of pet do you have? What's his/her name? How old are they? What's a funny or interesting quirk they have?

I'll start!

I have a black kitty named Kira. She's just over a year old, and we adopted her almost two months ago. She's the sweetest little devil - and she loves to join me in the bathroom when I'm on the toilet. Some of the time, she'll even use her own toilet right next to me at the same time..

Also cat tax!

https://imgur.com/a/VdS3pfn

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

I have 2 cats. Both were street cats, one is the mom and one is the daughter. 

The mom is very small, perpetually like a 5 month old kitten as her growth was stunted from pregnancies at a very tender age.Her name is Sweetiepie because She was very, very mean/feral when she was trapped, vetted and taken into my home. She is now tame and my bestie. She's so small and has a nose like mouse, so I nicknamed her Mouse. She answers to both names.

The other is Socks. She is a beast of a cat. Very big and fluffy and aptly named because it looks she is wearing white socks. She terrorizes my son and has to be put in a closed room if I leave home. She is mental. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I have six black cats. Little girl, sherio, jackson, lucky, whoreable, Coal. Little girl rides the semi with me..I've had all but 2 since birth. they each have unique personalities and I woudnt trade them for the world, although coal tries my patience.

We have a dog. Name is Arlo. Wife is obsessed with Disney. Look up the Good Dinosaur

swore I wouldn’t get another one. I’m too old and grumpy and don’t have the patience. 

wife and kids won. We got a dog. I love the guy now, but was a tough pill to swallow originally.

https://imgur.com/a/04YkqeN

Report Post Tip

That's a lot of kitties, MidBeast! They'll keep you busy I'm sure :D

Oh yes, I've seen that movie Indifference. It's very cute, Arlo looks like a perfect name for your dog! They always seem to win our hearts one way or the other, eh? :P

Report Post Tip

I have two cats.  One is an older cat named Oreo that I rescued from my sister's old place after she was abandoned for three months. Then I have a younger cat named Harley, that was being bullied by another cat at my mom's home so I took it as well. She was bullied to the point the other cat wouldn't let her eat or use the litter box.

Both cats have their issues from their own experiences and they enjoy driving me crazy.

Oreo has a weird habit of meowing in her sleep, and a lot at night when you are trying to sleep. Harley just met a mirror for the first time so she still jumps when she sees herself in it. It is quite funny to watch.

20 14 11

All house broken and extremely picky eaters

I’ll trader for a nice home cooked meal and some quiet time
Report Post Tip

I have a 4yo pupper named Sassy. She’s a heeler mix I scooped up from someone selling puppies in the parking lot of a store. She’s a super smart pup and really just wants to be where everyone is. She loves to destroy studies, but knows not to touch the kids. 

we also have a 1yo Bengal kitty named Doja. She’s mouthy and a bit bossy. She hates being picked up and loves playing with Sassy. 
she tends to meow at everyone and chase off dogs walking by the house. She also will follow us when we are walking Sassy in the evenings so we get a few funny looks walking the dog and cat together. 

I’ve got two dogs and two cats that are starting to get old on me, dogs are 14 and 9 and the cats are 10 and then the almost 2 year old one that’s been a replacement.

Fuzzy and Sadie for the dogs; an American Eskimo and Golden Retriever. Cats are a Maine coon and an orange tabby. The tabby is Whiskey and he’s certainly a more of a pain than the Maine coon. I could probably throw him across the room (though he’s rather heavy of late) and he wouldn’t do anything different than just roll around on the floor, lol.

Well I use to have two cats now I'm down to one....cancer took the other one.
Damn cancer takes everything doesn't it.
Report Post Tip

She is a Persian and always has a dissatisfied expression on her face. And her name is Refika^^

Report Post Tip

i have two dogs and they love to destroy things. They hate the neighbor's cat that keeps meowing and walking on top of the wall between the two houses. I don't blame them since i hate that cat aswell.

Report Post Tip

I have two dogs that are mine. Zeus a chocolate lab of five years old, and Eris, a mearl Pit about one-year-old. I also have a third dog I'm currently caring for until he can take her back. She is a mini Australian shepherd.

Report Post Tip

I have a black cat who I've had since she was nine weeks old and have been a good send to me when I was in a dark place.

Report Post Tip

One of my family cats, Sasha, died a few days ago back home jumping out of a window to catch a bird. She wasn't staying with my grandmother due to some health issues and imposed limits, by disagreements and other human disparities and stupidities.

While the burden on my family is immense as we all loved her dearly, I have this stuck through my throat bud I don't wanna add to the family feud fire so I'll write it here.

She was a wonderful, spoilt cat, with the most gorgeous fur I had ever seen an animal wear. She was sweet and cuddly, attached to everyone she had ever seen in a magical way that captured everyone's hearts. My wife couldn't stop telling me how much she wanted to squish her on our yearly trip back home, and to be fair, despite my stoic nature I felt the same way.

I'm deeply ashamed my family's disagreements led to this. I know I bear no guilt (I'm almost a whole continent away at this point), but still I have to wonder if I could've done something different to spare this innocent life from being taken so early and so purposelessly.

Thank you for reading this (if you did), and I'm sorry but I can't really go anywhere else with this unless I plan on being burdensome.

i got 4 cats all of them are black cats except for one who is a tuxedo pattern. i wish they would stop using my shoulders as launch pads to get to the high spots to chill. fuck their claws.

Report Post Tip

Now this is a post I can get behind!

I have two American Bulldogs, and they’re amazing. The older one is Dixie, and the younger is Bella. They drive me crazy, and Bella will give you so many kisses you need a shower to wash all the slime off you, but I wouldn’t trade them for anything. Dixie is more of a lady, and Bella is a bit of a skank, sits with her legs open all the time when Dixie sits like a lady hahaha

Currently have a part time cat. It’s called Archie and it lives two doors down. I’ve no reason to believe it’s unhappy. It has half an ear on one side with a cat-mouth shape to the edge. He’s as placid as can be. But he’s taken to sitting under a bush in the front garden and waiting. As soon as I open the door, he’s in. Meowing happily and heading my ankles for affection. He occasionally slips in unnoticed and I get to leap out of my skin when he springs onto my lap from a silent approach. The other day I accidentally shut him in when I went out. So he decided to keep my on my toes by placing a cat vomit mine on my stairs. He nearly got me too. Well played not-my-cat, well played. 

Report Post Tip

I have my adopted doggie, Nori a Chihuahua mix. She is more like a cat than a dog and is such a princess. Meanwhile, we have the puppy Rocky, a Corgi and Mini Aussie mix, he is a gentleman and loves to play tug. 

Report Post Tip
Two pain in the ass guinea pigs. My kids oets tbh, but no-one other than me actually does anything for them. Never ever get guinea pigs, noisy stinky buggers.

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Tell me about your pets!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL