Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 03:28:30
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
What chore do you hate doing but must Started by: BlueEyes on Nov 03, '23 23:01
We,all have one at least so let's hear your answers
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

As a father and with my wife, chores are a must.

We must also teach our young kids this very important lesson in life. 

To learn how to live and be independent.

Report Post Tip
I hate cooking.. which my wife sadly knows how to take advantage of.

So in my home she cooks, while every other chore.. all mine!
Report Post Tip

I absolutely HATE doing laundry. No chore where you have to wait for it to be done before moving onto the next step is ever going to efficiently be completed by me. 

And not to mention England doesn't have proper dryers and holy fuck, those stands are fucking stupid. GET REAL TUMBLE DRYERS, ENGLAND. 

Report Post Tip

Trimming my dogs nails. He hates it so much which means its harder than it needs to be. He doesn't run away everytime but he does run away more frequently than not. Its a pain in the ass thats for sure. 

Report Post Tip
Dishes and laundry. I could do just about anything else without fuss but I absolutely hate both of those chores.
Report Post Tip

I much prefer the feel of clothes and especially bed linen that has been dried outside on a drying line rather than a tumble dryer.

But I really dislike gardening.

Report Post Tip

Seconding dishes and laundry. When the family is out of town I simply eat with the same fork and wear the same dirty ass clothes for weeks and months at a time. Idgaf. Takes dlsobdamn long to finish both of the chores. 

Report Post Tip

i LOVE cooking but I am not very good at it. BUT I love eating. So I try my best anyway. 

But I find what helps is making a little something to eat as you go along too

Report Post Tip

I'd have to say vacuuming.

Cooking, cleaning the bathroom, doing the dishes, I can live with that. It's annoying, but necessary. But something so boring and repetetive as vacuuming.. nah, I'll leave that to my boyfriend and thankfully he feels the opposite. So I do the laundry, he vacuums and pretty much everything else is 50/50 :P

Report Post Tip

Honestly I hate most of the chores, no I hate all of them but unfortunately they're all necessary if I have to choose one I think it would be washing the dishes. I do not have a dishwasher so I have to do it manually and the worst part is but whenever you cook something you have like six plates and three different parts just to make some simple dish like if you make spaghetti with sauce you need one for boiling spaghetti one for the sauce and then like mix it and then plates forks knives spoons whatever

Report Post Tip

Tough choice between mopping the bottom half of the house and upstairs bathroom, where get a lot of throughfare on the vinyl flooring so have to change mop heads half way through sometimes, and second one is  washing up after greasy meals.   Cleaning the fat sink afterward, and how the fat gets in my skin, is just nasty

Report Post Tip

Sleeping, I absolutely hate sleeping unless im exhausted, but is that really a chore? I feel like it is, because its just not a fun time for me, because I have so much to do. Sleep is for the weak!

Report Post Tip

I hate all housework in general but is a must to keep the place clean along with washing as you need clean clothes for the week.

Report Post Tip

I hate clawing my way out of bed to face another day of life. The relentless drudgery of tasks required to keep the tireless wolves from devouring everything I’ve fought to maintain. The endless demands for increasing amounts of my time and spirit. The ever diminishing amounts of time and resources I can spend on the love and happiness that sustains me. Yes, my least favourite chore is all of them, collectively. And today there is no sunshine. 

Report Post Tip
Substance - keep in mind the saying that;

«All the days that came and went, little did I know that they were life.»

Bet you’re glad to have someone to be your sunshine and fill that glass, eh?? ;)
Report Post Tip

I hate the moment on every saturday when i have to clean our apartment. Vacuum clean and following mobbing the floor. Also dusting all the furniture so when you are finished you can see a cloud of dust falling down like an irritating radioactive mushrrom shape cloud still swirling around in the apartment.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Loading the dishwasher or washing them in the sink is by far the worst chore because you have to touch all those nasty bits inside the water and no one likes mystery bits in the sink 

For me it has to be yard work. I hate working with dirt, mowing isn't too bad but all the other bits dealing with the garden or raking leaves or pulling weeds or any of that kind of stuff. Plus it feels like it is never done and I have to keep up with it a ton.

Cleaning either the bathroom or toilet. But gotta keep that washlet toilet sparkling clean.

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What chore do you hate doing but must
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL