Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 23:03:01
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
What chore do you hate doing but must Started by: BlueEyes on Nov 03, '23 23:01

So on topic of what I like, Vacuuming and dusting, windows and mirrors, all good.  Cleaning the toilet, or having to do baseboards,  what the hell man? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Well, today's chore is wrapping presents. I know that it is exciting to buy them, if you have a good idea, give them and to watch the excitement of them to be opened them etc; but wrapping them is such a pain. It slow and boring - when you know it will only take seconds for the receiver to rip off the paper, whilst hardly noticing it.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Laundry… well not doing the laundry that’s kind of the easy part. It’s the putting everything away after it is clean that is horrendous. Sometimes I can’t even be bothered and leave it sit in the dryer for a day. You know just long enough that everything gets super wrinkled.
Report Post Tip

finding all the places they hid the christmas paper, boxes etc after christmas and bits and pieces people put down, but they don't know where when they visit.    I have had to do things like take apart the sofa, go through cupboards and drawers today, for things of a rough description in some case.   MY new hated task

Report Post Tip

I don't do many chores, but I hate putting away laundry. No idea where anything goes. Should be able to just have a big pile somewhere. I also don't see the point in making the bed.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Dishes

Report Post Tip

I can't say it's a chore that comes up often, but anything painting related is insufferable to me. I'd rather do anything else than paint a room.

Report Post Tip

I hate vaccuming the stairs. It is so akward, the vaccum is heavy and the cord seems possessed and intent on tripping and hurling me downward to my neck breaking demise. But needs must. 

Report Post Tip
I’m hate having to do the weeding in the garden. My knees and lower back ache so bad after. All the bugs climbing over you, urgh. Well worth the results, though when the gardens looking spankin’.
Report Post Tip

I HATE washing up. Can't wait to get a dishwasher again.

Wash a few pots, empty the water as its piss colour. Fill up, wash again until shitty colour. Empty. Fill. How about fuck off I'll be ripping the tap and the sink straight out soon and just have my own Greek wedding where I eat something and just smash the plates all over the kitchen. Fuck OFF

Report Post Tip

Ironing. Without any doubt the thing I hate the most in the world. It was close between that and loading/unloading the washing machine, but ironing has won.

Makes it worse when you aren't even doing just yours, its your partner and kids too. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

washing the dishes

Report Post Tip

I hate having to raise my own children. Why should this duty fall to me, as one of their parents, to have to raise them? Totally selfish and neglectful. I feel like there should be some sort of support here, perhaps a monthly stipend to ease the burden and definitely some 'me' time compensated by work so I don't have to deal with the dickheads all the time. 

Report Post Tip

Cooking.

Some days I would rather starve than make anything. Crock pots are nice though. And I find it weird that I hate cooking but love cooking shows. Guess I am an odd sort.

Report Post Tip

Folding. The goddamned. Clothes. 

Look; I've gathered them from every place they were scattered all over the house because my family has something against laundry hampers. I've separated the delicates and the towels and the colors. I've washed all the things. I've dried all the things. I've hung all the things that couldn't go through the dryer.

I've done enough at this point.

Find your clothes yourself.

We don't even match socks anymore. 

Report Post Tip

I hate cutting grass, but I love the finished look. I have a yard small enough to not need a lawn mower, but big enough to be a hell of a job with just a push mower. Mowing is the hard part, but edging is where the fun begins.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What chore do you hate doing but must
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL