Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 11:36:47
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
What chore do you hate doing but must Started by: BlueEyes on Nov 03, '23 23:01

Cleaning out my kids guinea pig cage. Hate doing it, but kids aren't old enough to really do it properly themselves and the wife is allergic so wouldnt be fair to expect her to do, so it always falls to me. I like the little pigs, but look forward to the day they are both dead so I can stop having to clean the damn cage.

Report Post Tip

Wife is away - so pretty much everything. Laundry, dishes, meals, Uber driving for the 3 kids. It’s not cool. Really not cool. I did a paper route today.

Report Post Tip
Dishes dishes dishes...I really despise doing them.
But it is 10,000 times better than all that trash from take out food we all get.
Report Post Tip

Nothing irks me more than daily maintenance. Chores, showers, dental care. It feels like every day is spent without doing much else besides combating the forces of entropy. Sigh.

Report Post Tip

Just about any type of cleaning, because really, who enjoys that.  Dishes are kind of annoying also. 

Report Post Tip

I hate dishes, I wonder why this woman uses ten bowls, five knives, four pans and two cutting boards to make one dam meal for two people then I have to do the dishes and see four plates and 6 spoons when we both ate dinner together the dinner is one meat and two sides with a souce.  I'm like risne and reuse as your going.  

Report Post Tip

I am the yo yo of cleaning as long as I don't have to do any one job to often I am fine with it as I know it has to get done.  But if have to do the same thing all the time it grinds on me.

Report Post Tip

totally forgot this chore until today... de-icing the car. Absolutely hate having to drag myself out early in the morning to get the wifes car de-iced so that she can then drive the kids to school. I mean its not a hard task obviously, but its a frustrating one. I want to be sitting in the nice warm house drinking my morning cup of tea, not out there freezing my ass off.

Report Post Tip

Washing the dishes and cleaning the floors when its cold. Dont like touching water at all. I imagine this is what cats feel when they are about to touch water.

Report Post Tip

Dishes. I can't stand doing dishes. I end up procrastinating all the time. Don't get me wrong they get done in my days but... I wish we had a dishwasher. XD

Report Post Tip

I used to hate washing dishes more than anything else in the world, but I have had a dishwasher now for the last thirteen years, so that no longer really applies. I guess I would have to say I hate dusting more than anything, but I don't really know why. It just seems to be the thing that gets done the least often.

Report Post Tip

YArd work. I hate going out in the sun during early hours, but I get a lot of satisfaction when I look at the finished result.

Report Post Tip

I would really like to stop having to do anything I don't want to do, which is essentially not being paid to sit around all day doing nothing. 

Report Post Tip
Yardwork is the absolute wooooorst. I cannot wait for these leaves to all fall so I can get them bagged up and gone. I can’t stand it.
Report Post Tip

Ohhh I start fuming by just thinking about it, but hanging up socks on the clothing rack. It is such a hassle to do. 

Report Post Tip

I dislike cleaning the inside windows on my car. Odd angles, getting all streaks out like a circus contortionist. Pain in the ass. 

Report Post Tip

I absolutely hate anything laundry related, take it out, put it out to try, fold it, do this, do that. it always takes like 30 minutes to get the laundry out of the machine and onto the rack, horrible

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I hate doing the dishes and washing but do them as you need them. Plus making the bed as I literally come home from work and crawl into bed for hours

Report Post Tip

Laundry. I've never been good at it. getting staticc shockedd ois the worst. Every time it surprises me and I hate it. 

Report Post Tip

Laundry is by far the worst just because of how time consuming it is. Put load in washer, wait. Transfer load to dryer, add new load to washer, wait. Then take first load out of dryer, fold put away, then transfer second load, wait. Then repeat folding and putting away, god forbid you have more than two loads. My heart truly goes out to those who have to go to a laundromat or something of the sort, I could never!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What chore do you hate doing but must
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL