Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 08:57:53
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
What chore do you hate doing but must Started by: BlueEyes on Nov 03, '23 23:01
Hate having to put dry and clean clothes together. No problem with washing it or even hanging it to dry after washing but folding it all up when done? Haate it so much
Report Post Tip

I'm following the Laundry and Dishes train XD but cleaning rooms is there too..

Report Post Tip

I absolutely cannot stand cleaning the bathroom, and especially the shower and bathtub. Luckily for me, I have a peach of a girlfriend who is more than happy to do it for me. Either that, or she understands that if she doesn't do it, she will end up showering in filth when she stays at my house. Either way, it gets done, so it works for me.

Report Post Tip
I don’t understand why people hate doing laundry. It’s by far the easiest chore. You can watch TV while you do it!
Report Post Tip
And if you got a window in your dryer door youcan watch your clothes spin round and round
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I absolutely hate washing dishes, it's the most irritating chore imo, however my wife always cooks, so I always do the dishes, thank god we have a dishwasher cuz it'd be even worse without it.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The biggest chore I hate doing is bringing the clothes back in after drying. For me, drying the clothes is a soothing satisfactory job, but when it comes to folding them, its a war!

Report Post Tip

Cleaning the bathroom, Ill clean the kitchen all day long but I hate cleaning the bathroom. Shouldnt showers be self cleaning? your just using soap and water in them. ugh its a lot of scrubbing.

Report Post Tip

Again, the laundry aspect, but after that if we had to look at the second worst, then that would be doing the mopping when there are people around always regardless

Report Post Tip

The worst is making the bed, and changing sheets and everything during winter, when we have like 5-6 blankets, having to place, pull and fix all of them, so tiring and annoying.

Report Post Tip

I absolutely hate cleaning my garage. Every month or so it just miraculously gets cluttered and I have no idea how  LMAO

Report Post Tip

oh well, let me see.

i hate washing the dishes to be honest! I prefer clean the whole bathroom than wash the damn dishes, so i try to wash as soon i end of to cook or to eat.

Report Post Tip

Raising kids, like what the heck. Go get a job you little shit, at your age I already had 2 jobs and I was running my own business. Oooh, hungry, go hunt for food you useless little crap, I had to spear my way trough lions just to get some leftovers, this generation is soft.

Report Post Tip

Making the bed, completely pointless, no one sees it and it’s just gonna get messed up again anyway, so why bother?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Of course, following the laundry train as well for the waiting aspect. But I also hate sweeping the floors juuuust a little bit.  The chore itself isn't that big of a deal- it isn't that bad or anything.

However- with pets and people living in the house it's just frustrating to watch the floor get dirty again in mere minutes after the sweeping. Sigh. The price we pay I suppose, and it is better than before you swept still so I'll take it.

Report Post Tip

Laundry and dishes the most, I don't mind sweeping and vacuuming because I get in my own zone, same with mowing. But I hate cleaning dishes lol.

Report Post Tip
Helping a woman clean the house. Vacuuming, scrubbing and all those jobs.
Report Post Tip

Cleaning the build up of dust; i live next to a road and the dust is crazy; and i also hate doing the ironing because i have to iron loads of work shirts 

Report Post Tip

Raising kids, damn man that is some hard stuff, babies first, feed them, wash them, wipe their poop.

Toddlers: Same as above, with more walking

Preschool and elementary: Snot running faces, ugh maths is hard, why do I have to learn cursive.

Highschool: I know everything, screw you dad.

College: I am liberal, boo hoo

Then job and whatnot, screw you kids.

Report Post Tip

Explaining to others that google and knowledge is free & how I will not do the work for them and the expectation should not be that I will do so.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What chore do you hate doing but must
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL