Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:44:30
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
You mess with the beard you get the horns. Started by: JesseJames on Dec 01, '11 04:01

Good morning/afternoon wherever you are in this world!  As many of you are still wondering right now I thought I’d come out to the streets and give a brief but detailed explanation of why AlabamaWorley the city of Detroit was taken out. 

It was just over a week ago when a certain letter began circulating around our community.  In this letter highlighted some very shady items.  In a nutshell, what this letter indicated was the fact that Evil Clown was willingly hiding BG wackers.  In this letter a member of Evil Clown’s admitted to BG wacking.  More importantly this letter noted Evil Clown’s clear response to this gentleman indicating that he would not be telling AlabamaWorley of his member’s action.   Had the letter been kept secret nobody would have had a clue as to what had occurred.  Luckily enough for the community this letter got circulated, confirmed and passed on to the Godmother of Detroit, so action could be taken.   To our surprise no action was taken, which left many of us disappointed.  I can speak only for myself when I say that I could hardly see Alabama in the same light after this incident.  . 

It seemed that the straw that broke the camel’s back was a street speech given by acting Godmother LottaBEssen.  In this speech Lotta set out to inform the community of some changes going on in Philly, which seemed innocent enough.  In no way was the acting Godmother of Philly disrespectful or resentful in any way to Detroit, as a matter of fact it did not concern them.  The speech turned into an utter disaster as Detroit’s members and more specifically Evil Clowns members bombarded LottaBEssen and her city with shameful disrespect.  It is hard to read the speech even now and not cringe at the behavior of Detroit as a whole.  It became quite evident to the Godfather Council that Alabama had little to no control over his city. 

Upon taking Godfather of Chicago I really envisioned a higher standard of the way we run our businesses.  This wasn’t only my own opinion but that of the community.  At the end of the day, we determined that the community had been brought down as a whole due to the actions being allowed in Detroit. 

The Godfather Council still envisions a higher standard for all members, and will be held accountable on every level. 

On behalf of the Godfather Council , we hope all those who lost their lives tonight rest in peace.  Do not mourn AlabamaWorley, instead celebrate the wonderful life she lead. 

To those who have not yet realized, the degradation of the Statue of Bearderus will not be tolerated.  Long live the Beard!!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

Sinfest walks up to the crowd of people gathering and lays a rose on the streets of Detroit

Rest in piece to all who have died tonight and may your children come back and prosper

Sinfest nods at a few people he knows hails a taxi and leaves the scene as quick as he could get the cabbie to drive

Report Post Tip

While bloodshed and war is not something I would ever take lightly it does please me to see a reaffirmation from the current leadership that the standards of our community, the foundation upon which we all operate, will be maintained and protected. I wouldn't claim that Alabama herself would fail to live up to those standards but it was clear that those around her were not and, unfortunately, Alabama was simply not doing her part to hold them up to the standards. Many of us liked Alabama and I know it was a hard decision. I applaud the leaders that came together and put their personal feelings aside to make it as it was in the best interest of the community as a whole.

Report Post Tip

Godmother Worley was a women I always held in high regard and this is a day of mixed emotions. St. Louis stands by the actions taken tonight by the Council as it was becoming apparent that one family was being allowed to do as they pleased. 

As Godfather JesseJames has said "It became quite evident to the Godfather Council that Alabama had little to no control over his city". When you allow disrespect to run wild in the streets over something that does not even concern you and you allow a crew to operate with the full intentions of destroying our way of life, the Council was left with no other choice then to remove the city in question.

I wish all that fell today to RIP and any disrespect in anyone's funeral will not be tolerated from member of St. Louis.

Report Post Tip

A Capo steps from the Shadows "Godfather My bodyguard was killed an I never knew by who, I want to thank you for this knowledge and God Bless Salut"

Report Post Tip

Stan Smith steps up

I salute you for bringing this to light Godfather Jesse and may the fallen rest in peace, Any disrespect by New Orleans members at funerals i gather will not be tolerated either

Stan takes a swig of whiskey and pours the remainder over the sidewalk rip to the fallen

Report Post Tip

"As sad as I am to see my good friend Alabama gone. I know that the reasons are just. Even though we may be friends with one another, we cannot allow that to cloud our minds. When Alabama allowed for such a leader to stay there, it showed that his "pimp" hand was weak."

Clarity cleared her throat a bit and showed the motion of backhanding someone.

"When this leader was allowed to continue on with his daily life, not punished in anyway, things just seemed to get worse. So sadly, when friends must choose between allowing a city to sink, to allow them to go against everything that we had created through these last few wars, was not something that other cities could just stand by and let go."

"So here we are today. Standing before the deathbeds of our own friends. The things that have happened tonight were in the right and needed to happen. As much as I hate to see such friendly faces now so cold. I can go to sleep tonight knowing that what we did was for the best. I can only hope that others see this too. That their children come here and don't hold grudges. That they forgive and once again start a new life amongst us as great mafioso's."

Trying to give them all a smile, Clarity failed to change her facial expression to a happy one. She had lost people she cared about, and only time would help heal those wounds. Yet, her heart knew that this was what had to happen. She nodded and made her way back to her HQ.

Report Post Tip

Maybe they should have made a speech calling out the entire city of Philly as a whole for them doing whatever they seem fit, probably would have been given a button in Chicago, fucking hypocrite. As for the rest, you're probably right, I don't know shit but whats public knowledge and that's a Chicago member openly thrashing the shit out of Philly and being given the world.

Had you left out the "breaking of the camels back" I would have no problem with the reasons given, don't strut out here being a fucking hypocrite with your reasoning though, not a good look.

(Here comes the part where people try to dispute the undisputable, it's not hard to find something Documented and open to the public to bury any attempt to argue my point.)

Regardless, if true everything else was a good enough reason to make a move. Aside from having the wrong person speak that one bit, I'm in full agreeance with the move made.

Report Post Tip

Inferno stands and listens to JesseJames words

I very much agree. I just want to pay my respect to those who didn't know the actions going on in their city. I would like to wish the best of luck to the families that have lost members to this necessary evil, I hope your kin will find safe and loving homes.

Tilts hat down and walks away

Report Post Tip

I don't come to these streets often, in fact, most of the information I get from them are recordings several days later and in this case with Ms. Lotta's speech is no different.   After listening to these recordings I must say I am quite shocked with some of the way a few spoke to and about Ms. Lotta and or Philly as a whole.   Some of these gentlemen I know have fathers, grandfather or even great grandfathers that have been crew leaders, city leaders or even Godfathers themselves and I can't imagine for one minute that they would stand for anyone critizing them, and in public of all places,  about the way they were running their families and or city.  Especially when most of these issues they where poking at her about had nothing to do with their perspective city or us as a community so with that I'll applaud the actions of those involved in this swift removal and I say that with a heavy heart for I had many friends residing in the motor city, may they rest in peace.

Report Post Tip

My father, through very hard work had rise through the ranks, was very close to Alabama and offered his counsel on many occasions.

Being aware of many of the conversations between the two, this morning's actions while disappointing were not unexpected.  With the benefit of hindsight I only wish he had been more effective in influencing her as he foresaw this. 

Armed with the knowledge of the inevitability of these actions I would also like to celebrate everything Alabama brought to these cities. 

Report Post Tip

A man walks up to the Street corner and posts a notice

* From now on anyone celebrating the demise of Detroit will be considered a legitimate target for assassination by one of our units.  If we can't get you, and if you're above WiseGu we probably can't, we'll get someone close to you, your FBN agent, your BG or your friend.  Or some random stranger from the same city *

You have been warned.

NB, we do not represent Godmother Worley

Report Post Tip

RIP to the fallen. Thank you for explaining the situation Godfather JesseJames, as head of another city its obvious you had to take some form of action. I don't think anyone who actually knew Godmother Worley would think anything but the best of her.

Report Post Tip

Rumpelstiltskin shakes his head after listening to ShooterMcGavin

I'm sure Alabama's relatives will be pleased you noted you don't act on her behalf.

Thank you JesseJames for informing the masses why a City was removed. It always helps to know why your loved ones were taken from you in the night.

Report Post Tip

Rumple, you betray your father's bloodline acting in a sycophantic manner.

Blood demands blood, vengance is the price to be paid for brutality.

Report Post Tip

Blood demands blood, vengance is the price to be paid for brutality.

Clearly you didn't understand your Godfather very well. From what I know of Alabama, she only encouraged retaliation where merited. She would likely have agreed with the reasoning for the Councils decision last night.

Report Post Tip

Today is a sad day, and I would like to pay my respects to all of those who fell last night, particularly to Ms Worley for whom I held a great deal of respect . May they all rest in peace.

With that said, I stand by the decision taken by the Godfather Council and applaud GF JesseJames for coming to the Streets and vocalising the reasons behind it. The Council made a tough call, but ultimately acted in the best interests of all cities within This Thing Of Ours. Certain behaviour cannot - and clearly will not - be tolerated.

Ours is a leadership that I am proud to be governed by, and I would hasten to point out that while the eradication of Detroit was dealt with brute force, it cannot be described as 'brutality'. This word would indicate a senseless, brash delivery of violence; many will agree with me that the events of the last twelve hours did not qualify under this description. It was a carefully thought out exercise that responded to a state of affairs deemed highly unsatisfactory, not only by the Godfather Council but also by wider society.

Just to be clear, this would be slightly more indicative of 'brutality':

* From now on anyone celebrating the demise of Detroit will be considered a legitimate target for assassination by one of our units.  If we can't get you, and if you're above WiseGu we probably can't, we'll get someone close to you, your FBN agent, your BG or your friend.  Or some random stranger from the same city *

You have been warned.

NB, we do not represent Godmother Worley

Even though the disclaimer states that this threat bears no relation to Ms Worley herself, I believe she would be extremely diappointed in the tone and intention behind it - particularly given that it clearly cites 'some random stranger from the same city' as a viable target.

Politics justify the bloodshed, in these circumstances; the spillage will be mopped up and the sons and daughters of those who lost their lives will return to build new ones.

Violent bloodshed due to blatant bloodlust will only stain our Streets.

Report Post Tip

Good old JesseJames reverting to type as predicted by others in the streets.

Lets not pull cotton wool over peoples eyes, Philly is a shit hole an abortion of a city whose acting godfather shot an U48 gangster supposedly by accident. Who disbanded a crew leaving their members to be shot at by a wider audience with no protection whatsoever. It remains a rudderless society awaiting a strong bloodline to guide it back to where it once belong.

However I guess with good old JJ at the top of the tree, a man who served as Right Hand to Roman we can only expect our streets to revert back to the mollycoddled world where opinions are no longer allowed and toeing the line is expected for the fear of JesseJames' gun.

Hell there are even rumours that Chicago refuses to punish its own when they shoot at sponsored members from other cities.

A city is a mirror image of its leader.

Chicago - Quick to anger who will go off shooting at a whim.

St Louis - lapdog to a bigger person who will always follow but never really lead.

New Orleans - Traitors born and bred will never be truly trusted and spend their lives walking on egg shells.

New York - Not willing to take a chance and will only ever auth known individuals so as not to tip any balances.

Philly - As long as the leader continues to whisper sexy nothings into the ear of JesseJames they will be as safe as Clarity who begged for the death of her last godfather so that she could go bold.

The secret to success in our world now revolved around girls who will sex up JesseJames to keep their city safe, or staying on the right side of him for fear of his temper. I guess we can only be thankful that Old Jesse hit the Detroit Godfather otherwise he would have stormed out the room in his usual emo rage to bang his head against the wall.

Report Post Tip

Yeah yeah Hhdbjd clearly you all cannot or wont change it seems you all had a hard on over Philly and when that went pear shaped you looked for any excuse, Even resorting to blatant disrespect i think eyes have finally opened and can see that your nothing but a petty bunch of cry babies. Who are quick to act befopre your brain relises that its a mistake nobodys buying it anymore.

Report Post Tip

A bunch of cry babies? Live by the sword and die by it.

One reply does not reflect all the dead. I knew it was close to the line. But I had an opinion and shared it. I had no vendetta as I havent been on these streets for a long while. I have no arguments with anything that happened.

Not saying im happy but understanding yes.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: You mess with the beard you get the horns.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL