Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 20:27:51
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Godfather Council in Hiding again Started by: SunTzu on Dec 12, '11 10:23

So, we finally see someone breaking these awesome rules set forth for the Vegas Experiment. A Made Man by the name of KeithGandor took it upon himself to set up after his leader died.

This man is Extremely Well Protected, thus breaking the rule preventing him from taking up leadership in Vegas. Surely the Godfather Council in their might will remove this obvious threat to Vegas current leadership? Oh wait.. obviously not. He has been Bold now for many hours without any hint of retliantion from The Godfathers for breaking their rules.

Instead, it has been left to the leaders in Vegas to deal with a man clearly too well guarded for their hapless weapons.

This leaves the public wondering, are the Godfathers simply inept? Have they forgot their own rules? Or maybe do they simply not give a shit about the community?

Ive contacted many of these Godfathers hours ago, they have walked past me in the streets and read the notes I passed them, but have remained silent. So I bring this to you, the masses, to decide for yourselves.

Can we really trust any of these Godfathers to uphold any decree's they set down, giving that the first major rule breaking in their biggest experiment has gone unpunished?

Report Post Tip

3) Nobody who is Extremely Well Protected, Obscenely Well Protected or Insanely Well Protected is eligible for this opportunity.

The opportunity to set up - meaning being eligible to go to Las Vegas. What happens inside Vegas itself is a different story and not specified.

Report Post Tip

What is this 'Godfather Council' you speak of?

Report Post Tip

"The opportunity to set up - meaning being eligible to go to Las Vegas. What happens inside Vegas itself is a different story and not specified."

I believe you are incorrect. Otherwise, what would stop someone bringing in an IWP hand and then setting him up at Made Man?

In think you'll find you have acted outwith the rules and possibly you have friends that have allowed you to stay alive despite breaking them and wish to pretend there is some sort of get out clause.

Its clear, the Godfather Council are useless.

Report Post Tip

You claim the Council is useless but surely the most important thing in our line of business is to attain wealth and power, so I'd say they're doing a rather splendid job. Pip pip!

Report Post Tip

So you feel content for their rules to be ignored?

Cool. Its all about opinions, your entitled to yours.

Report Post Tip

his points are solid. will they be addressed. doubtful. we will continue the good fight here in vegas 

Report Post Tip

Am i hearning you correct? Not that it really matters though the way i see it Keith is able to do pretty much as he pleases he is vegas now his leader is dead so he pretty much has nowhere to go so yeah he can set up in Vegas

Report Post Tip

The point of that rule if I may be so bold as to conjecture based on my own logic is to prevent a person from training up in another city using another city's resources then move on to Vegas and create a ridiculous advantage that cannot be overcome.

In this case, as has been stated several times, KeithGandor left his current city as a Very Well Protected person. He then took part in a war in which he spent his own money to take his protection status above Very Well Protected (at full price I might add). The leader that he joined during this time died and he went on to carry on that battle. What he did was completely legitimate from my eyes.

In my opinion, if a Vegas crew had the resources to build a member up to any protection status within the other rules set by the GF council then it would be fair play as part of the city. If a member of the city began gathering bodyguards then the other crewleaders of Las Vegas had better decide quickly to react if they have any interest of long-term self-preservation.

Clearly I don't speak for the council but thats the situation as I see it and always has been from the day the announcement was made.

Report Post Tip

The point David, is that he wasn't a leader, he was an unsponsored EWP Wise Guy. He chose to set up in Vegas using the fact the Gods allow self promotion to Made Man in non Godfather cities.

What he did breaks the rules that were put in place. In my opinion, clearly.

Report Post Tip

This guy is effectively a rogue and we're being left to deal with it, we help you guys out with witness statements and the like and would of course have helped you had you had a rogue in your midst. He's not here with good intentions, they came here to shoot everyone, nothing else but murder EVERYONE in this city... and every other city has sat by and watched it all happen.

We have lost many fine people to this ROGUE. You guys who have sat and watched us massacred should be ashamed of yourselves.

Report Post Tip

Sorry guy, our hands are tied by the Vegas Rules on this one:

"4) There will be no outside influence from any individual from any other city - you're on your own!"

"[8)...]provided it is contained to Las Vegas, there will be no outside interference."

Since the 'rogue' has kept his aggressions and targets within Vegas, it would be against the rules of the competition for anyone else to step in, and I for one certainly would not wish to disregard the Godfather Council's ruling!

Report Post Tip

I will repeat myself because if I add anything more I'm going to get enraged.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Report Post Tip

""[8)...]provided it is contained to Las Vegas, there will be no outside interference.""

I shot at a Chicago member while employed by this man. I guess thats somehow got a loop hole, too?

I was asked to vacate my room at his HQ, but was allowed to leave with my weapon in hand at least so I can defend myself on these cold hard streets.

Report Post Tip

I agree David i think this is going nowhere i gather your own crew leader has met with an untimely demise, Also the Godfather council in there wisdom also told us that Vegas IS not our problem unless they want to do somthing stupid and plan to attack one of us neutral cities like someone done before.

Report Post Tip

Wait, which man are you talking about now? I always struggle when it comes to timelines.

Report Post Tip

I've had one letter thrown through my mailbox regarding this issue, yours. Please forgive me if I have been unable to get back to you as quickly as we would both have liked, I've had other business to attend to. To suggest we're inept or that we don't give a shit about the community simply isn't true.

Now, you do however bring a good question to the table. Is Mr. Gandor acting outside of the rules that were set in place? In my opinion, no he is not. The rules were put in place to stop a highly protected member of another city jumping over to Vegas and assuming power of the city. By my understanding, keith entered Las Vegas as a very well protected right hand man to Donnie, who shortly afterwards fell victim to a bullet from within the same city.

Now, I think we had the point in these very streets a short time ago and it was generally agreed that a member of a family shouldn't leave and join another city when his leader dies. He was a right hand man, as much a part of Donnie's operation as he was and his home city clearly stated Las Vegas. After his leader was taken down, would go actually expect him to pack up and leave to another city?

Until I see anything that would suggest outside influence, I see that he entered the city in a legitimate way and is just acting as any other right hand should when their leader falls.

Report Post Tip

And there's no way to prove he's being funded Stamina, so RIP us, right?

Report Post Tip

From what i've saw, this man is having help from outwith Vegas.

But, as long as he only kills Vegas. Who cares, right? Cool.

Report Post Tip

This shot SunTzu claims to have taken did not happen while he was working for my family which i have already proven to the upperstructure of Chicago. I got to admit though i was well deceived by this individual.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Godfather Council in Hiding again
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL