Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:21:01
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
When Protocols Are Ignored, What Next? Started by: stpnnllII on Mar 27, '12 13:09

Today an event occured that demonstrates the ill discipline prevelant across the seven cities.

My father was accused by a Goomba in another crew, from another city, of shooting at his BG.  No proof was given - the first my father knew of this was an attempt on his life.  My father reported this crime to his CL and his wouldbe assailant's CL.  No action was taken, the messages were ignored.

My friend advised me that I was in danger, that, whilst I was safe from an assassin's bullet for a few more hours, my family could "get rid of me" if they so desired.  Having seen their inaction at the attempt on my life, my father was scared.  He left the family.  He was between a rock and a hard place - stay and risk being killed, go and risk being killed.  He fled.  His wouldbe assassin and his CL RHM verbally abused my father.  Scared and no longer part of a crew, he shot at his assailant - a desperate move.  His assailant survived.  My father did not.

I come to these Streets not to try and get justice for my father - it was a fair fight - but rather to ask what happened to mob protocol?

A Goomba from a crew in DET attempted to kill a WiseGuy from a crew in LV.  No permission was sought.  The Goomba placed his crew, and the WiseGuy's crew, in danger by forcing an armed man into a desperate situation. 

We have protocols for a reason.  Are they now ignored with impunity?

The GF Council should intervene and LV and NO should sort this out.

Report Post Tip

" Today an event occured that demonstrates the illdiscipline prevelantacross the seven cities."

Yes BG wacking is a serious issue, don't come out here crying innocence when your father didn't exactly show 'discipline'.

Report Post Tip

I'm not going to comment on what may or may not have happened. You say there was no proof of you shooting at his bodyguard, using this as grounds for dismissing the accusation - yet I see you offering no proof to back up what you're saying? Should I then in turn dismiss everything you are saying?

Either way, there are no set 'protocols'. Each leader or city as a whole deals with situations as they see fit.

Report Post Tip

Yes an event did occur, a bodyguard shooter was caught in the act. Not only that after he was caught he removed himself from his family. So not only did he show a lack of respect by ignoring their rules and shooting at bodyguards he also gave them a slap in the face by running away.

Deal with the protocol before trying to bring up the consequences of your fathers failed actions.

Report Post Tip

That was father was shot at, whilst sponsored, is accepted fact, but here is the proof:

Mar 27, '12 11:40 ole tried to WACK! you.
Mar 23, '12 19:08 You wacked back on Shirley.
Mar 15, '12 18:03 You wacked back on Brian_Puccia.
Report Post Tip

I was unsponsored when I lost one of my loyal bgs?

Mar 27, '12 09:50 Stpnnll killed your Bodyguard!

Report Post Tip

You call that proof?

This is proof of something unbelievable

Report Post Tip

My father was a Sponsored WiseGuy in a LV crew.  You are a Sponsored Goomba in a DET crew.  You broke every accepted rule when you tried to kill my father without permission.  This is obvious.  You are in fear for your life and that's why you are taking to the Streets.

Report Post Tip

Your father was dead the minute he was caught shooting at a bodyguard, don't try and turn this any other way. Dear god man show some ounce of respect and own up to your own faults for a change.

Report Post Tip

Actually YOU took the streets in an attempt to "shit stir" after being caught firing upon a different family.

This is getting boring now, next time you are stupid enough to get caught do us a favor and don't spew this old bullshit all over our streets.

Report Post Tip

Let's stick to the facts:

Leo, a Goomba from Detroit, shot at stphnll, a WiseGuy from LV.  persmission was not sought, protocols were ignored, LV and NO are ignoring the problem.

End. of.

Report Post Tip

I think you missed out the part where you shot his bodyguards. No no, honestly, no need to thank me. I can tell you're a guy that likes to deal with facts, so this part must've just slipped your mind... again.

Anyhow - I've been examining the proof for a good twenty seconds now, and I have come to a conclusion..

Deadly clears his throat

I believe in the Loch Ness Monster! Yes! This evidence so kindly provided by Dante has swayed my doubting mind into certainty. Thank you Dante, you have cleared my once foggy mind.

Report Post Tip

have the rules changed?  are we now allowed to shoot at someone who shoots at our BGs "wothout permission"?  has the chain of command and protocols disappeared?

Report Post Tip

turns to Deadly and smiles

I knew from my days in Las Vegas this was a question that was long needing an answer. I'm glad to have finally been able to shed the full light on this for you.

Report Post Tip

why are you talking silliness?  what has the loc ness monster got to do with i?

Where are the rules?

Report Post Tip

I'm sorry... But what exactly have New Orleans got to do with the situation?

You should show some respect to your former leader and not try to drag their name through the dirt with you. The BG wacking was not an act of LV to defend... It was an act by only your father.

I notice in the facts you seem to think are correct are not including the fact that your father was caught BG wacking? Or do you deny this entirely?

If anything Sir Leo has done the country of America a huge favor by catching you, And your other speech just goes to show that we have to continue to search out your kin to watch closely that they do not take up the same practice.

Report Post Tip

What you mean those rules that say you aren't supposed to shoot at peoples bodyguards?

Report Post Tip

jessie and dante

the point is that Leo tried to kill a LV member and the LV managers are letting it go unpunsihed.  that's the point

Report Post Tip

No the point is you are trying to stir shit because your father got caught shooting at bodyguards, as we are aware there has been a spate of bodyguard shootings as of late so one could come to the conclusion that your father was involved with that as well.

Especially since you we seen not so long ago on another corner talking about some of the ins and outs of being a bodyguard assassin.

However to your point, how do you not know that the leaders of LV and Det haven't spoken about this matter and come to an agreement, obviously it may not be one you like, however you are not in any position to demand anything from anyone.

Report Post Tip

the leaders never spoke. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: When Protocols Are Ignored, What Next?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL